ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
I've played this game for a while and just got a trojan ransomeware alert from my anti virus which I have never before gotten... ehm that is concerning to say the least

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I've played this game for a while and just got a trojan ransomeware alert from my anti virus which I have never before gotten... ehm that is concerning to say the least
It's a common issue in Renpy games as the 32-bit exe can flag as a false positive. As long as you got the rar from this site, you're fine. Alternatively, as long as you aren't on a 32-bit OS, you can also have it quarantine and remove that exe with no ill effects.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I don't know anything about Patreon's rules, policies, or such but wish they'd leave games alone.
There have been enough Patreon horror stories by now that every adult games dev should know it's better to not be beholden to them in the first place

Reactions: alex2011

cloaklord

Aug 23, 2017
I am not caught up on the bs surrounding this game and just wanna know if the nsfw version will be discontinued on f95?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I am not caught up on the bs surrounding this game and just wanna know if the nsfw version will be discontinued on f95?
The NSFW version will continue to be available from SubscribeStar, itch.io, and the yearly game pass; it's just the Patreon version that will be SFW. So I expect the version on F95 will be the NSFW one.
Also if you not mind sorry if sounds rude, when next update comes out free?
Release date for patrons is mid-January, so the public release date should be February 1.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When Selebus was handling the NSFW version, he would post the previous update here right before the new update went live for patrons/subscribers, if it hadn't already been leaked by that point (I think there were only 3-4 updates that went that long without being leaked, it was a pretty rare event).

Presumably, Subeles would follow the same model, but with a slightly higher chance of it making it that far without a leak (consdering exponentially fewer people utilize Subscribestar so there's fewer potential leakers). So if subscribers get the NSFW version on the 15th of January, we may not see it here until the 31st (right before the next update goes live).

Reactions: alex2011

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
When Selebus was handling the NSFW version, he would post the previous update here right before the new update went live for patrons/subscribers, if it hadn't already been leaked by that point (I think there were only 3-4 updates that went that long without being leaked, it was a pretty rare event).

Presumably, Subeles would follow the same model, but with a slightly higher chance of it making it that far without a leak (consdering exponentially fewer people utilize Subscribestar so there's fewer potential leakers). So if subscribers get the NSFW version on the 15th of January, we may not see it here until the 31st (right before the next update goes live).
Wait really??

I've also been posting the public update on F95zone as soon as it went up on Patreon, too. Anyhow, I guess from now on I'll starting posting only the subscribestar (NSFW) version on this site too; I'm sure Subeles won't mind if I double up :)

I'll also post any discord updates, too.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Have you ever wanted to play LiL in a public setting? Share the joy of Selebus with under-age siblings?

Now you can, for free, with Selebus's rebaked, all-age SFW new hit game: Lessons in Love: The Legend of the Huggy Boy

LINK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Message from Selebus:

This is the SFW/All-ages version of the game that will be hosted on Patreon from this point on. It does not contain any new story content not previously included in 0.21.0 Part 1. This is a NEW game and it is highly recommended that you start a NEW file if you intend to play it. Existing saves will load, but could potentially break the game. Thank you all for patience during this incredibly stressful time. I hope you can enjoy how utterly fucking ridiculous this version of the game is.

Personal Closing Note (from me, loliconkamisama1):

Selebus makes no mention of happy scenes, but I assume it's toned down because Selebus himself said that LiL Huggy Boy is all-age appropriate. I'm also pretty sure the NSFW public version (by Subeles) will be released at the end of Janurary (around 01/30/22). While it is a shame that most of us on F95zone will no longer support Selebus, I wish him all the best luck as we transition our support base to encourage Subeles instead :)

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Have you ever wanted to play LiL in a public setting? Share the joy of Selebus with under-age siblings?

Now you can, for free, with Selebus's rebaked, all-age SFW new hit game: Lessons in Love: The Legend of the Huggy Boy

LINK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Message from Selebus:

This is the SFW/All-ages version of the game that will be hosted on Patreon from this point on. It does not contain any new story content not previously included in 0.21.0 Part 1. This is a NEW game and it is highly recommended that you start a NEW file if you intend to play it. Existing saves will load, but could potentially break the game. Thank you all for patience during this incredibly stressful time. I hope you can enjoy how utterly fucking ridiculous this version of the game is.

Personal Closing Note (from me, loliconkamisama1):

Selebus makes no mention of happy scenes, but I assume it's toned down because Selebus himself said that LiL Huggy Boy is all-age appropriate. I'm also pretty sure the NSFW public version (by Subeles) will be released at the end of Janurary (around 01/30/22). While it is a shame that most of us on F95zone will no longer support Selebus, I wish him all the best luck as we transition our support base to encourage Subeles instead :)
now we need a compressed version of that...

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes