Sep 16, 2018
This is another reason why piracy is a good thing for the industry, because people get to SEE what they would be paying for, before they pay for it. So when a pirate does choose to pay, they know exactly what they are paying for and are less likely to do a charge-back.
There's a public version for free though. Most games that get funded through sites like Patreon have a freely available public version that's a version behind the paid one. Most of the games on this site are games you can try out without pirating.

Pirating isn't good or healthy for adult game development. These games are developed by small teams that are living off other jobs in a lot of cases, the $30 bucks that a pirated game costs them makes a noticeable different in their bank accounts, it discourages them from trying to make a living off of it which decreases the amount and quality of games on the market.

If you pirate games then whatever, it's a pirate site first. Just stop pretending it's somehow benefiting anyone other than yourself.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
There's a public version for free though. Most games that get funded through sites like Patreon have a freely available public version that's a version behind the paid one. Most of the games on this site are games you can try out without pirating.

Pirating isn't good or healthy for adult game development. These games are developed by small teams that are living off other jobs in a lot of cases, the $30 bucks that a pirated game costs them makes a noticeable different in their bank accounts, it discourages them from trying to make a living off of it which decreases the amount and quality of games on the market.

If you pirate games then whatever, it's a pirate site first. Just stop pretending it's somehow benefiting anyone other than yourself.
True!

I love benefiting myself!

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Oh, wow, look at this. I've been away for some time and came back just to see the obligatory bi-monthly discussion about piracy with the same tired arguments from both sides.
So, what is it, f95? Do we finally have definitive expert conclusion to whatever piracy is good or bad?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Oh, wow, look at this. I've been away for some time and came back just to see the obligatory bi-monthly discussion about piracy with the same tired arguments from both sides.
So, what is it, f95? Do we finally have definitive expert conclusion to whatever piracy is good or bad?
Hey, at least we've moved away from the room temperature IQ people who read "NSFW removed" and are saying they're not supporting this game anymore (even though they likely weren't to begin with, considering they should know what's going on with that)

Reactions: moodle and akselx

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Spanish Patch V0.21.0-Part-1 &
Spanish Patch V0.21.5-part-1 Family Friendly (No Sex)
Excuse me, I wanted to ask how I do to divide the dialogue according to the version as you can see in the patch in Spanish, I ask why I want to translate the game but the dialogue is divided according to the girls, etc.

Reactions: YadenYu

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Man, it's so sad adult content had to be removed from the official version. Many will probably stop donating on patreon even though there is an uncensor patch

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
hey everyone, I've just reached the dorm wars chain and was wondering if there are any bad consequences to the choices made during competitions - the wiki does not seem to point out any positive or negative effects apart from +1 score based on choices. could someone explain what happens in both cases? can there be a draw?

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
hey everyone, I've just reached the dorm wars chain and was wondering if there are any bad consequences to the choices made during competitions - the wiki does not seem to point out any positive or negative effects apart from +1 score based on choices. could someone explain what happens in both cases? can there be a draw?
Nope, there is no consequences.

There cannot be a draw from what I know.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I managed a draw the first time by accident and was never able to reproduce it. There is some meta commentary about missing info and this forum if you manage it.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Thinking about it, I missed the Ayane sex scene first time, which is how it was possible to draw. It made the commentary about completionism all the more painful because no completionist will ever see it

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I managed a draw the first time by accident and was never able to reproduce it. There is some meta commentary about missing info and this forum if you manage it.
Nope, there is no consequences.

There cannot be a draw from what I know.
You can only get a draw if you're not a completionist, missed some events a while ago, and thus missed out on some lust scenes. Check out the wiki for more info :)

Example: If you refused to fuck kirin, you won't get kirin-ayane scene. That alone is enough to give you a draw if you choose the winners and losers correctly. Of course, that results in you not being able to fuck kirin (possibly forever)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You can only get a draw if you're not a completionist, missed some events a while ago, and thus missed out on some lust scenes. Check out the wiki for more info :)

Example: If you refused to fuck kirin, you won't get kirin-ayane scene. That alone is enough to give you a draw if you choose the winners and losers correctly. Of course, that results in you not being able to fuck kirin (possibly forever)
You know there's one thing about Kirin that I don't get she talks a big game about not caring and being a sick twisted bitch but then you choose her to "kill" in the marry, fuck, kill game and she gets all mopey about it? if she is the way she says she is wouldn't she just shrug it off and talk about all the things Sensei would do to Chika?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You know there's one thing about Kirin that I don't get she talks a big game about not caring and being a sick twisted bitch but then you choose her to "kill" in the marry, fuck, kill game and she gets all mopey about it? if she is the way she says she is wouldn't she just shrug it off and talk about all the things Sensei would do to Chika?
True. She acts bratty but is fragile underneath :)

Reactions: monk_56

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
To the same degree a narcissist like Kirin can treat others without a shred of empathy, she can feel absolutely singular in her ability to hurt.

She can be thought of as a person who has just as much empathy as anyone else, but has applied it all to herself
(tenuously and, unbeknownst to her, conditionally).

Sensei (as an even more predatory narcissist... among other things) is her only fellow traveler, and as the primary object of attraction for so so many girls, he is the perfect source of 'supply'.

Through the adoration of the other girls his opinion is confirmed to 'matter', and through interaction with him Kirin can also 'matter'.

More accurately, 'Kirin' can continue to exist. Not that girl that hates herself and is afraid of everything- most of all her own weakness and the hurt that accompanies the emotional intimacy with other people.

With so much at stake, it makes much more sense why Kirin will continue to degrade herself sexually to try and stay in Sensei's good graces.

Anyway; his putdown would have hurt her very much, she would have tried to devalue him but failed, and then she would attempt her 'seduction' with a vengeance . Likely leading to disaster as she would probably assume she was 'too boring' instead of the actual reason in-game Sensei would be mad at her: 'she was jeopardizing my fucking underage harem with her risk taking and open provocation in front of Noriko' . Sensei more or less says this second part if you choose to 'Kill' her in the game.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
To the same degree a narcissist like Kirin can treat others without a shred of empathy, she can feel absolutely singular in her ability to hurt.

She can be thought of as a person who has just as much empathy as anyone else, but has applied it all to herself
(tenuously and, unbeknownst to her, conditionally).

Sensei (as an even more predatory narcissist... among other things) is her only fellow traveler, and as the primary object of attraction for so so many girls, he is the perfect source of 'supply'.

Through the adoration of the other girls his opinion is confirmed to 'matter', and through interaction with him Kirin can also 'matter'.

More accurately, 'Kirin' can continue to exist. Not that girl that hates herself and is afraid of everything- most of all her own weakness and the hurt that accompanies the emotional intimacy with other people.

With so much at stake, it makes much more sense why Kirin will continue to degrade herself sexually to try and stay in Sensei's good graces.

Anyway; his putdown would have hurt her very much, she would have tried to devalue him but failed, and then she would attempt her 'seduction' with a vengeance . Likely leading to disaster as she would probably assume she was 'too boring' instead of the actual reason in-game Sensei would be mad at her: 'she was jeopardizing my fucking underage harem with her risk taking and open provocation in front of Noriko' . Sensei more or less says this second part if you choose to 'Kill' her in the game.
This is why Kirin is best girl - until she isn't - then she fixes it and is best girl again

Reactions: Ponyboy451
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes