yummycandy

May 10, 2021
I dont understand that. When Karin asked me about Kirin, i (the MC) said no to her. So its not to late to end all things with Kirin. And thats the truth. Its nowhere near a relationship. In my case, i got a 1BJ and 1HJ from her. Its not even like i was dating her. So why is he or me a liar then? Maybe the the moral aspect is seen different between countries. But here noone would tell thats equal to a relationship or to a situation which is comparable to that.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I dont understand that. When Karin asked me about Kirin, i (the MC) said no to her. So its not to late to end all things with Kirin. And thats the truth. Its nowhere near a relationship. In my case, i got a 1BJ and 1HJ from her. Its not even like i was dating her. So why is he or me a liar then? Maybe the the moral aspect is seen different between countries. But here noone would tell thats equal to a relationship or to a situation which is comparable to that.
Many people would call that a sexual relationship, bro.

LloydSawyer

Jun 9, 2020
Exactly this, and the "Happy Patch" does not work with 0.21.0 and was strangely made for the 0.21.5 version. If you apply the "Happy Patch" to the 0.21.5 version, you don't get any error messages, so I can only assume it's working. It's basically restoring loli content that you can't see because it's the SFW version of the game. The SFW version doesn't have the content removed, it just prevents the player from seeing it with a black screen that says "THERE IS NOTHING HERE" or something to that effect.

Where can i get the happy patch though? Never heard of it before.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
It's been a while since I've seen this scene, but I don't think Karin is asking if you're dating her sister, more if you've done anything naughty with her - which a handy and a bj definitely count.

LordSyruss

Feb 11, 2021
Wow. Finally finished this 600+ page thread. And let me just say. What. A. Rollercoaster ride. I'll admit I kind of skimmed the middle 500 pages or so. But it was interesting watching how excited everyone was and how engaging Sub was in the early 100 pages. I love watching him count up to his Patreon income goal so he could quit his job and work on LiL professionally. It was a little disappointing how, as time went on, some supporters confused financial support with ownership, despite Sub being very clear about how he wanted to execute his artistic vision. Kudos on sticking to your guns, though.

And the Patreon hullabaloo. It was interesting, although disappointing, but not surprising, how many people just jumped at the patch notes without doing any reading about the situation. I'll be honest, if I supported something on Patreon or Subscribestar, I'd keep up to date with what's going on. I can't imagine the supporters that threatened to pull their pledge because "removed all adult content" were pledging that much to begin with. The whole game is heavy on reading, checking some forums should be common sense, especially if you're financially vested.

Now the game. I'll be honest, I work a lot. I had a day off and my plans were, approximately, find a game with some action, kill about an hour enjoying my way through it, so to speak, then do a bunch of chores and errands, make a nice dinner, etc. Eight hours later I'm throwing some Ramen on the stove because I still haven't eaten, but I can't waste time when I NEED to know what is going on in this game. I only found this game about a week ago, and rushed it a bit not realizing exactly what I was getting myself into. I've actually just restarted to get a more immersive, less rushed, experience.

This is, by far, the best VN I've played through. Draw from that whatever conclusions about me you'd like, but it's true. I came for the lewdness, but I find myself staying for the story. I appreciate an engaging plot, and now I'm down the rabbit hole and in free fall.

Sub, please keep doing what you're doing. I've enjoyed watching both how you overcome the various roadblocks and how the story is developing. I'm considering creating a Subscribestar account so I can support you and your game, but it'll have to wait probably a month or so before I can update my budget to account for it. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this game continues to develop.

Last edited:

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Wow. Finally finished this 600+ page thread. And let me just say. What. A. Rollercoaster ride. I'll admit I kind of skimmed the middle 500 pages or so. But it was interesting watching how excited everyone was and how engaging Sub was in the early 100 pages. I love watching him count up to his Patreon income goal so he could quit his job and work on LiL professionally. It was a little disappointing how, as time went on, some supporters confused financial support with ownership, despite Sub being very clear about how he wanted to execute his artistic vision. Kudos on sticking to your guns, though.

And the Patreon hullabaloo. It was interesting, although disappointing, but not surprising, how many people just jumped at the patch notes without doing any reading about the situation. I'll be honest, if I supported something on Patreon or Subscribestar, I'd keep up to date with what's going on. I can't imagine the supporters that threatened to pull their pledge because "removed all adult content" were pledging that much to begin with. The whole game is heavy on reading, checking some forums should be common sense, especially if you're financially vested.

Now the game. I'll be honest, I work a lot. I had a day off and my plans were, approximately, find a game with some action, kill about an hour enjoying my way through it, so to speak, then do a bunch of chores and errands, make a nice dinner, etc. Eight hours later I'm throwing some Ramen on the stove because I still haven't eaten, but I can't waste time when I NEED to know what is going on in this game. I only found this game about a week ago, and rushed it a bit not realizing exactly what I was getting myself into. I've actually just restarted to get a more immersive, less rushed, experience.

This is, by far, the best VN I've played through. Draw from that whatever conclusions about me you'd like, but it's true. I came for the lewdness, but I find myself staying for the story. I appreciate an engaging plot, and now I'm down the rabbit hole and in free fall.

Sub, please keep doing what you're doing. I've enjoyed watching both how you overcome the various roadblocks and how the story is developing. I'm considering creating a Subscribestar account so I can support you and your game, but it'll have to wait probably a month or so before I can update my budget to account for it. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this game continues to develop.
I've said it before, but it bears repeating: this game is leaps and bounds better than 90% of the shit peddled by the mainstream gaming market. I look forward more to these updates than most of what releases on Steam. Subeles deserves every single penny of the support given.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
There's a public version for free though. Most games that get funded through sites like Patreon have a freely available public version that's a version behind the paid one. Most of the games on this site are games you can try out without pirating.

Pirating isn't good or healthy for adult game development. These games are developed by small teams that are living off other jobs in a lot of cases, the $30 bucks that a pirated game costs them makes a noticeable different in their bank accounts, it discourages them from trying to make a living off of it which decreases the amount and quality of games on the market.

If you pirate games then whatever, it's a pirate site first. Just stop pretending it's somehow benefiting anyone other than yourself.
It only makes a difference if the person would have purchased the game. There are a lot of people who are either too poor or are otherwise unable to purchase these things. And as I mentioned earlier, the free marketing is not a bad thing at all.

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I really like this game. The writing is exceptional. Just want to know a thing:

I romanced Chika before Rin told me to back off and kind of did the same with Sara. Now everything is horrible and i can't pick options to not get in horrible situations with Molly and so on.

Am i locked in the villain path? Very sad, as Rin and Sana are 2 of my favorite characters.

Sep 16, 2018
In this game's case though, the free version is released 2 weeks after the paid release, so that's a moot point. Those who can't afford it or can't buy it can still get it, just 2 weeks later
Which I said in the post they replied to and clearly didn't read, so I doubt they bothered to read your response. I appreciate you trying though.

Reactions: crustlord12

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Which I said in the post they replied to and clearly didn't read, so I doubt they bothered to read your response. I appreciate you trying though.
Oh I read it. I was replying to the second part to address the assertion in your original post that piracy is always bad. It is not always bad, and in many cases can be a very good thing.

Jul 11, 2019
I really like this game. The writing is exceptional. Just want to know a thing:

I romanced Chika before Rin told me to back off and kind of did the same with Sara. Now everything is horrible and i can't pick options to not get in horrible situations with Molly and so on.

Am i locked in the villain path? Very sad, as Rin and Sana are 2 of my favorite characters.
As far as I know, the current path is non-optional. Yeah, you can be a nice guy - a huggy boi, perhaps - in some situations, but you're generally still a douche.

Anyway, I'm probably just reading it wrong but:
"[...] just hanging out in the room with clocks at the local bar [...}"
Quoting the description on the very first page here.
Does this say what I think it says?

Also are we really going to talk about piracy again?
Let's talk about something else.
Like how "everyone" is going to leave, because there's "no nsfw" content anymore. Oh wait, did we already do that?
Then let's just talk about who you guys consider to be best girl. That ought to be better.

Reactions: Glib

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
Maya best girl because she cared enough about Sensei to trap herself in an eternally repeating prison just to bring him back (as of current available info).

Most want to fuck would be Kaori to see what she would say.
Prob shit like 'Burger man, I am feeling an arrival in my bottom mouth!' or even weirder.

Worst girl is Nodoka.

Reactions: MilkSerpent
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes