Towik

Nov 20, 2018
How can I tell if the patch works? I tried to unzip it to game folder, without the lil folder and i the game won't start
I moved the whole folder to game folder and to base folder and i see no difference
Using I:\LessonsInLove0.21.0Part1-0.21.0-pc
Unless I'm suppose to use the No sex version with the patch
:unsure:
Edit: oh never min didn't notice the info when downloading the patch on LP

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I don't use discord and don't really want to install it just to get an answer to this, but when will the "annual game pass" version of the game get emailed out? Anyone know? I thought it was supposed to coincide with the Patreon release, but I haven't gotten it yet.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I don't use discord and don't really want to install it just to get an answer to this, but when will the "annual game pass" version of the game get emailed out? Anyone know? I thought it was supposed to coincide with the Patreon release, but I haven't gotten it yet.
Check your spam folder.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Check your junk folder, the announcement said that it's winding up there for some folks.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
One would figure the restoration patch would come out really quickly after the Patreon release, though. Modders be snoozing :HideThePain:
The mod's already out, just not on the wiki. That's not the primary source. If you're a subscriber you can access it through the Discord, if not, it'll get leaked here eventually -- given the speed of past updates, possibly some time today.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes