thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So now if you are a patron, what happens? You download a SFW version of the game and then Seb gives you a lewd patch outside his patreon? Are the files in the game and just can't be played does he just give you the lewd version?

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So now if you are a patron, what happens? You download a SFW version of the game and then Seb gives you a lewd patch outside his patreon? Are the files in the game and just can't be played does he just give you the lewd version?
The version you download from Patreon doesn't have the lewd files at all.

On the Discord, you can download the patch that adds those files. It's password protected, but the password is easily attainable by Patrons.

Reactions: moodle

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
The version you download from Patreon doesn't have the lewd files at all.

On the Discord, you can download the patch that adds those files. It's password protected, but the password is easily attainable by Patrons.
So it's 100% secured until someone leaks it, I wonder how that'll be fore f95 releases

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am stuck. I got to the point where neither main events nor side events are activated.
Even the guide doesn't help.
It says "requirements met" but nothing happens.

The first chapter, almost every girl already has affection - 50 and lust - 20, there are still a lot of events ahead, but they simply do not activate.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I am stuck. I got to the point where neither main events nor side events are activated.
Even the guide doesn't help.
It says "requirements met" but nothing happens.

The first chapter, almost every girl already has affection - 50 and lust - 20, there are still a lot of events ahead, but they simply do not activate.
Try going home)

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
This might be really dumb to ask but what are the difference between these colours, they mean?!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes