yoongi

May 27, 2020
Anyone have a save that can let me see Kirin's last scene? It's marked red and my last save is from Dorm Wars.

Jul 11, 2019
Tragic for people like who who have no access or funds but I imagine the Dev is super happy
Well, it's not like waiting for 2 weeks will be that bad.
Only problem would be spoilers from people talking about the new update, but they can more or less be avoided.
Also I'm just going to place a bet that someone will complain within those two weeks (assuming that it's doesn't get leaked till then) and we'll have another talk about piracy.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Well, it's not like waiting for 2 weeks will be that bad.
Only problem would be spoilers from people talking about the new update, but they can more or less be avoided.
Also I'm just going to place a bet that someone will complain within those two weeks (assuming that it's doesn't get leaked till then) and we'll have another talk about piracy.
I'm not complaining, I'm saying it sucks because having to wait does suck but I understand that since I can't afford it a 2 week wait if still fine lol

I just have to be careful when reading :D

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
It's been a long period without updates and I assume it's become harder to leak the patreon version (where almost everyone was subbed) unless a leaker was active in the discord.

Of course it's going to take some more time, some leaks just didn't come out at all even when the game was going through its active updating.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nothing in the op or the last page, so sorry it its already a running annoyance, but i'm new to the sex/no sex split. Do i need the patch if i download the sex version? Or is it just to heal the patreon cripple?

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Nothing in the op or the last page, so sorry it its already a running annoyance, but i'm new to the sex/no sex split. Do i need the patch if i download the sex version? Or is it just to heal the patreon cripple?
If you look in the thread for long enough, you'll find out that these versions are made so Selebus could actually make money from patreon. Patches will come out that'll restore the game.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
If you download the sex version on the front page, you're all set for now and don't need to mess around with the patch.

Starting with .22p2, the update that is currently available for patrons but not yet released to the public, people on Patreon will have to download Legend of the Huggy Boy (SFW game) and then apply a conversion patch to turn it into Lessons in Love (NSFW game). People on SubscribeStar or who have the yearly pass can just download the NSFW version directly, which is identical to the patched version of Legend of the Huggy Boy.

Reactions: Virulenz

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Oh dear lord, why is this taking so long for people to... XD
Patreon version is a SFWversion of the game,because of patreon. and need a patch to become a nsfw.
The versions hosted in any of the other services (like suscribestars) are the NSFW version.
I hope in the future we just see here the other versions so people dont get confused anymore.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
OK I get the split, but can we get Legend of Huggy Boy (sex version) instead?

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
I am desperate for help what is the *animal heads* answer in where you stumble in a upside-down bedroom and all choices are number code (don't know the term is) I am soo stuck in there whole day I gave up when I see the wiki have none information about the quest pls tell me the answer. (thanks in advance for the help)

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I am desperate for help what is the *animal heads* answer in where you stumble in a upside-down bedroom and all choices are number code (don't know the term is) I am soo stuck in there whole day I gave up when I see the wiki have none information about the quest pls tell me the answer. (thanks in advance for the help)
lol

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes