Shock57

May 24, 2020
Hi, I'm a Patreon subscriber, and downloaded the SFW 0.21.0 Part 2, but I can't find the patch to get it back in NSFW mode. Can someone give me the link, please?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Hi, I'm a Patreon subscriber, and downloaded the SFW 0.21.0 Part 2, but I can't find the patch to get it back in NSFW mode. Can someone give me the link, please?
You need to join the Discord; there's a channel in the patron-only section that has the decensor patch. 1642782445901.png

KO-Kat

Nov 4, 2020
they can just subscribe elsewhere, then. He sent out a memo about it to all patreons, it's completely out of his hands. He can't host the adult stuff on their servers anymore.

Reactions: moodle

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Okay, I'm gonna ask genuinely now... Doesn't the patcher, like, make it work again?

EDIT: And I'm talking on what is currently in the first page of this thread.

Nov 3, 2019
Okay, I'm gonna ask genuinely now... Doesn't the patcher, like, make it work again?

EDIT: And I'm talking on what is currently in the first page of this thread.
The patch should indeed allow for V0.21.5 to 'work' again.

That said there is no reason to download V0.21.5(NoSex) if you merely want the NSFW build, as to my understanding the only differences brought with V0.21.5 to that of V0.21.0 was the removal and replacement of NSFW content.

In other words, as of now, it's better to just download V0.21.0 instead of jumping through the extra hoops of installing a patch as, from what I've gathered from this forum and changelog, content wise nothing has been added to the patched V0.21.5 SFW build that is any different to the V0.21.0 NSFW build downloadable below it.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The patch should indeed allow for V0.21.5 to 'work' again.

That said there is no reason to download V0.21.5(NoSex) if you merely want the NSFW build, as to my understanding the only differences brought with V0.21.5 to that of V0.21.0 was the removal and replacement of NSFW content.

In other words, as of now, it's better to just download V0.21.0 instead of jumping through the extra hoops of installing a patch as, from what I've gathered from this forum and changelog, content wise nothing has been added to the patched V0.21.5 SFW build that is any different to the V0.21.0 NSFW build downloadable below it.
Oh! I didn't know the only difference between them was that. Well, to late now xD

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
they can just subscribe elsewhere, then. He sent out a memo about it to all patreons, it's completely out of his hands. He can't host the adult stuff on their servers anymore.
I realise it’s basically Patreon selectively applying their rules that caused this, but I would have hoped for something like the patch location to be provided by email or something (especially as I now realise that single word at the end of the post is the password, providing further ‘security’).
I know Patreon probably won’t feel the hit when I cancel, but there’s still a little satisfaction to be gained by doing so. I probably won’t immediately re-join elsewhere though, as I don’t glean any advantage (other things to do!)

I’ve no intention whatsoever of joining a Discord, so I’ll just be happy to stick with the public releases (again).
It’s the age-old reasoning; if people can’t easily get a decent item through the official channels; they’ll look elsewhere.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It really shouldn't require a galaxy brain to figure out what's happening with the game, why there's a delay. Why is this keep happening?

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes