moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I realise it’s basically Patreon selectively applying their rules that caused this, but I would have hoped for something like the patch location to be provided by email or something (especially as I now realise that single word at the end of the post is the password, providing further ‘security’).
I know Patreon probably won’t feel the hit when I cancel, but there’s still a little satisfaction to be gained by doing so. I probably won’t immediately re-join elsewhere though, as I don’t glean any advantage (other things to do!)

I’ve no intention whatsoever of joining a Discord, so I’ll just be happy to stick with the public releases (again).
It’s the age-old reasoning; if people can’t easily get a decent item through the official channels; they’ll look elsewhere.
Think about it: he can't exactly use Patreon's messaging system to directly tell people how to get around Patreon's rules, and Patreon doesn't give him access to people's emails directly, so he can't tell people the patch location via Patreon unless he wants to get banned.

Why not sign up for the SubscribeStar or gamepass if the Discord is too much of a hurdle? They get the NSFW game directly without needing to jump through hoops, it's literally only Patreon members that have to do this.
You removed the sexual content even though it is allowed on patreon?
Patreon told Selebus his options were to remake the game so that the characters looked older (i.e. redo all the visuals for the entire game), remove sexual content, or be deleted. He chose to remove the sexual content from the Patreon version, leave it in the SubscribeStar/gamepass/itch versions, and create a patch to convert one to another.
Are V0.21.5 & v0.21.0 the same but the only difference being there is no sex ? Also will following updates have no sex scenes?
Correct, the two versions on the front page are the same but one is SFW and one is NSFW, and he's updating both of them in sync from now on, because Patreon is the bulk of his income.

Maybe the mods can write up a faq to put on the front page so we can stop fielding this question.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Think about it: he can't exactly use Patreon's messaging system to directly tell people how to get around Patreon's rules, and Patreon doesn't give him access to people's emails directly, so he can't tell people the patch location via Patreon unless he wants to get banned.

Why not sign up for the SubscribeStar or gamepass if the Discord is too much of a hurdle? They get the NSFW game directly without needing to jump through hoops, it's literally only Patreon members that have to do this.

Patreon told Selebus his options were to remake the game so that the characters looked older (i.e. redo all the visuals for the entire game), remove sexual content, or be deleted. He chose to remove the sexual content from the Patreon version, leave it in the SubscribeStar/gamepass/itch versions, and create a patch to convert one to another.

Correct, the two versions on the front page are the same but one is SFW and one is NSFW, and he's updating both of them in sync from now on, because Patreon is the bulk of his income.

Maybe the mods can write up a faq to put on the front page so we can stop fielding this question.
Pfft as if that's going to stop them from asking. :LOL:

zotac

Nov 28, 2020
I dont get whats going on here with patreon,discord n subscribestar and sex n no sex can any1 explain the whole situation?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I dont get whats going on here with patreon,discord n subscribestar and sex n no sex can any1 explain the whole situation?
Play the subscribestar version if you don't want anything censored. Nothing will change if you play the subscribestar version.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
A lot of players skip through dialogues, not only in game but in real life too. I can understand the frustration Patreon is causing for casual supporters.

Though I am happy that they are ironically causing a more (unofficial) decensored version.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Guide mod updated to 0.21.0p1.

Using a version of the mod that is older than your version of the game shouldn't cause any problems running the game (although no events newer than the mod will appear in event trackers). Using a version of the mod that is newer than your version of the game will cause the game to crash.

Features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes (0.20.0p1):
* Additional keyboard shortcuts added
* The toggle completed events option now effects all trackers. Please let me know if you find any errors.

Note: I've removed the PDF guides as they've been superseded by the mod and haven't been looked at in months. If you don't wish to use the mod, the wiki linked to within the game should provide you with the same information.
This doesn't work for me. I put the download files in my game folder and it wrote over part of the files, but it doesn't change anything in-game and no shortcuts work.

EDIT: I applied the older version on top of the newer one then the newer one again and that fixed it for some reason.

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
This doesn't work for me. I put the download files in my game folder and it wrote over part of the files, but it doesn't change anything in-game and no shortcuts work.

EDIT: I applied the older version on top of the newer one then the newer one again and that fixed it for some reason.
Glad you got things worked out.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
You know, if Sel reads these comments, I wouldn't blame him whatsoever if he quit. Holy shit. I'm gonna have an aneurysm on his behalf at this point.
There's a reason why he stopped regularly visiting this thread. And back then it was much better. Discussions on whatever piracy is good or bad was surfacing only 1-2 times per 10-15 pages and overall degree of retardation was lower. Back in the day this thread was a place of culture.

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
Well things are slow so now is probably a good time to state some of the things I noted as interesting while re-reading chapter one:

1. "feed him to nozomu"
An interesting implication, having been said by the angels it delineates HOPE from nozomu.
Nozomu may be the 'Azathoth' (the blind idiot God that is potentially dreaming the world into creation) of this pantheon.

2. Had forgotten about "Six"- another version of Maya found in Hope's dimension but apparently not the same as Maya.
(she is 'an honorary angel')

3. Maya can't go to the old district?

4. There is some word that starts with the letter T that is hinted at several times.
Is also stated as starting the name of an old friend.
(Sensei's brother? Just a guess since I didn't pay enough attention to it at first)

Didn't think much of it till it was mentioned again when you 'bad homie' Rin

"We can’t help who we fall in love with."
"But we can help falling in love."
"And love is such a confusing word."
"The worst word that doesn’t begin with the letter T."

5. Seems like a pretty direct answer to this, guess I just overlooked it previously.

Also, I think angel 1 and 2 are basically wearing the skins of Ami and Maya in this scene and its not literally them or wtvr
(because of the ssssssssssssssssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and general tone)
but I can't be sure when it comes to the happy events.

Talking about Ami's mother of course, but the way 'her' is used here means that the sentence could be implying that Ami's mother, Sekai, 'the world' is also a God god. Which... I don't see what else she could be after having been teased so much.
'God is dead but also alive' has been said outright before.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The scenes the first time through generally aren't, but in replays/invite overs they are
More accurately -- story events are never animated. Those are the ones that appear on any of the events lists and can be replayed from the tracker.

The repeatable scenes will appear as a menu when you visit, call, or invite over a girl, and all of those are animated, but do not appear in the event list and cannot be replayed on demand through thet tracker system.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes