zotac

Nov 28, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or a guide? cuz i cant seem to unlock the No one can see us event for Ami, yes i got the messing around event and i have 24 affection with her.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks dude!

p.s.: I'm kind of stuck since I don't know what do do in the game anymore. I installed the Progress mod and in most of the cases it says "requirements met" but not what I should do next or it says "Needs main story to progress". The only real "task" that is open is "call Chinami in the afternoon" which I did for like 30 times, at least her affection is over 30. Don't know what to do anymore...

pps.: Who is Maki? In Sanas case it requires progress with Maki. A girl I haven't even met so far.

Help is appreciated once again!
The text "requirements met" is only used for lust events which occur in the middle of event chains. They'll happen automatically once you start those event chains provided you've met the lust requirement.

Did you know that you can also click "Main" and "Happy" on the Progress screen? If you're getting a lot of "Main story progress needed" as the hint, I would check there to see how to progress.

That Chinami thing does sound like a bug, though.

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know a list of lust names for each girls? Been trying to find more since the dialogues are pretty funny most of the time.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
I have an issue with getting 'Everything is connected'. It always gets missed and I get 'Nothing is Beautiful' even though I have seen nightvision before the reset loop. I never have the chance to select the soccer field and it never goes there. I am using a fresh install, including fresh save files. Meaning I deleted all my saves so the saves I have are from this version (0.21.5 Part 1 Public).
Also, when I invite someone home I will get an error when having sex with them, I am using the uncensor patch. I did not see either issue talked about here but it would take days to look at every page in case I missed it in the search. If someone wants to look at this I have added my latest save.
I have not completed 'The Letter T' but if you select go home from the dorms this will trigger. I have Sara invited over already so if you want to see the error just try and have sex with her

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone know a list of lust names for each girls? Been trying to find more since the dialogues are pretty funny most of the time.
If you mean Easter Egg names you can find this and more on the wiki link in the main menu of the game. Soo much info there.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
do we have to fuq around with chica i mean dang i did and it looks for me like i fuq up did i make the wrong choice?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The one with sex in it, and I am using the uncensored patch.
The sole purpose of the uncensored patch is to turn the SFW version of the SFW version of 21p2 into the NSFW version of 21p2. That's all it does.

Unfortunately, in order to get the SFW version Patreon-compliant and make it easy to patch it to the NSFW version, Selebus had to compeltely re-work the file structure. Therefore, there is no "update previous version to current version" patch for this update. The announcement did make it sound like this is a one-time inconvenience, however, so hopefully we'll get that feature back next month with 22p1.

The bad news is that you either need to download a complete install of 21p2 from Subscribestar, or get the SFW 21p2 from Patreon and apply the patch.
The good news is that this does not appear to be impacting anyone's save files, so you only have to contend with the rather sizeable download.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Yep. This game is in dire need of in-game walkthrough. Its not a puzzle anymore, its just a chore to check everything. Most people play this game like reading a book and its quite a hassle to search for a needed page to progress (you know, like the ones that says on page 53 "Check page 112" or something, but this one just ask us to search by ourselves without even giving general direction, and on we go, searching for thing we dont even know through the whole book until we miraculosly encounter it). Yeah, one of the most frustraiting things in this game. Thankfully there was a wiki. Imagine playing this game and never even know about a wiki?
I agree. There's many that get on fine without a walkthrough or guide, but it's because they play it update by update and so they can see which girls to progress with, it makes it easy

I play it update by update now, but I remember having to restart it half a year ago and it was impossible without the wiki (There was a happy event that was triggered by something that made no sense and was blocking all progress with the story)

Starting the game from scratch, it's impossible to know which girl you have to progress with at certain times. So you have to click through the options with every single girl, hoping it can progress the main story. Some of these are only available on certain days too, wasting hours of your time watching 1 minute repeated events over and over again

If everyone played this game from the start they'd agree with you too

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes