NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
If you really want to fall back on it the lessons in love wiki works great if you follow this method.

Press escape, on the left there should be the event tracker.
Click Main Events
Find the main event you're up to (the first black one) in either chapter 1 or chapter 2.
Locate it on the wiki, in the box on the right it should tell you every requirement for the event, there will be a couple character events and such and of course the last main event you did but don't worry about that one.
Make sure you've done all of them. Sometimes those events themselves will have requirements that need to be met. Essentially you can keep tracing back until you have everything you need to push through the main events which drive the overarching story.

Reactions: moodle

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The sole purpose of the uncensored patch is to turn the SFW version of the SFW version of 21p2 into the NSFW version of 21p2. That's all it does.

Unfortunately, in order to get the SFW version Patreon-compliant and make it easy to patch it to the NSFW version, Selebus had to compeltely re-work the file structure. Therefore, there is no "update previous version to current version" patch for this update. The announcement did make it sound like this is a one-time inconvenience, however, so hopefully we'll get that feature back next month with 22p1.

The bad news is that you either need to download a complete install of 21p2 from Subscribestar, or get the SFW 21p2 from Patreon and apply the patch.
The good news is that this does not appear to be impacting anyone's save files, so you only have to contend with the rather sizeable download.
I used the loli restoration patch.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Yep. This game is in dire need of in-game walkthrough. Its not a puzzle anymore, its just a chore to check everything. Most people play this game like reading a book and its quite a hassle to search for a needed page to progress (you know, like the ones that says on page 53 "Check page 112" or something, but this one just ask us to search by ourselves without even giving general direction, and on we go, searching for thing we dont even know through the whole book until we miraculosly encounter it). Yeah, one of the most frustraiting things in this game. Thankfully there was a wiki. Imagine playing this game and never even know about a wiki?
It's almost like there's a wiki!! No way!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ponyboy451

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Does this game have any sort of Walkthrough or something?

I'm interested in testing it out, since the premise seems interesting, but I can't be bothered to think and study for a freaking game.

Can anyone help me with this? I installed some guide thing, not sure what it does.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
what do you mean by no sex and sex version? is the story different?
No-sex version is patreon SFW version. The Legend of Huggy boy or something.
Sex version is...NSFW version from subscribestar. Download this version. No censorship and all that shit from patreon.
The difference? In no-sex there is no sex and all those scenes are now described how MC passionately hug them behind dark screen.Pretty much just censored version, nothing more. But people say it censored funnily.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knock yourself out
Also "Selebus" tends to work.

I used the loli restoration patch.
You what?
Where? I've never seen that before.

Does this game have any sort of Walkthrough or something?

I'm interested in testing it out, since the premise seems interesting, but I can't be bothered to think and study for a freaking game.

Can anyone help me with this? I installed some guide thing, not sure what it does.
I don't have the guide, so I don't know how much that'll help, but the wiki is pretty much the best you're going to get.
Only thing I can say is to spend time with everyone, since you'll need everyone to progress, even if you miss some events. Oh, and if you get stuck, then first try to go to the dorms and go instantly home. Otherwise, we're happy to help (as long as you don't demand every single piece of information for certain events).
Also use sound.

what do you mean by no sex and sex version? is the story different?
Yes, the story is different. Haven't seen much of the SFW version yet, but it's quite funny. But the NSFW version is the real one that's really interesting.
Right now, you can download the SFW version and then install the patch, which makes it NSFW. Or you could wait about a week and have the public NSFW. Or just pay for the latest releases (worth).

Reactions: crustlord12

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Also "Selebus" tends to work.

You what?

I don't have the guide, so I don't know how much that'll help, but the wiki is pretty much the best you're going to get.
Only thing I can say is to spend time with everyone, since you'll need everyone to progress, even if you miss some events. Oh, and if you get stuck, then first try to go to the dorms and go instantly home. Otherwise, we're happy to help (as long as you don't demand every single piece of information for certain events).
Also use sound.

Yes, the story is different. Haven't seen much of the SFW version yet, but it's quite funny. But the NSFW version is the real one that's really interesting.
Right now, you can download the SFW version and then install the patch, which makes it NSFW. Or you could wait about a week and have the public NSFW. Or just pay for the latest releases (worth).
There is no "optimal order" for doing things? Feels like this game is going to be a struggle... I'll give it a try, but people say it's a pretty giant game (million words of text) with very disperse H scenes, it's gonna feel like a chore...

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Does the sex version already have loli content?
Not yet, but he said that since Patreon took him off and that was the reason he was holding back originally, Chinami and Tsukasa will be lewdable in the base game (optionally) in the future.
You what?
There was a loli uncensor patch a long time ago that removed Tsukasa's towel in the onsen, but the link to it no longer works, so I don't know what he's talking about.
There is no "optimal order" for doing things? Feels like this game is going to be a struggle... I'll give it a try, but people say it's a pretty giant game (million words of text) with very disperse H scenes, it's gonna feel like a chore...
Not really. Early on it's pretty nonlinear, and so the "optimal order" is just "make sure you do Rin's events early because a lot of Main Events are gated behind her affection 15 and 20 events," but then later on stuff becomes more linear where you can't do a given patch's content until you do the previous patch's content. There's a link to the Wiki built in to the game and it's good: if you're ever stuck and nothing is triggering, just look at your Main Events list, find the first event you haven't done, and look up the requirements for that on the wiki.

But, uh, the point of the game is the words and story. Not the H scenes. If you're viewing the words as an obstacle to pass to get to the H, save your time and play something else.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
I have an issue with getting 'Everything is connected'. It always gets missed and I get 'Nothing is Beautiful' even though I have seen nightvision before the reset loop. I never have the chance to select the soccer field and it never goes there. I am using a fresh install, including fresh save files. Meaning I deleted all my saves so the saves I have are from this version (0.21.5 Part 1 Public).
Also, when I invite someone home I will get an error when having sex with them, I am using the uncensor patch. I did not see either issue talked about here but it would take days to look at every page in case I missed it in the search. If someone wants to look at this I have added my latest save.
I have not completed 'The Letter T' but if you select go home from the dorms this will trigger. I have Sara invited over already so if you want to see the error just try and have sex with her
Anyone want to take a crack at this?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Not yet, but he said that since Patreon took him off and that was the reason he was holding back originally, Chinami and Tsukasa will be lewdable in the base game (optionally) in the future.

There was a loli uncensor patch a long time ago that removed Tsukasa's towel in the onsen, but the link to it no longer works, so I don't know what he's talking about.

Not really. Early on it's pretty nonlinear, and so the "optimal order" is just "make sure you do Rin's events early because a lot of Main Events are gated behind her affection 15 and 20 events," but then later on stuff becomes more linear where you can't do a given patch's content until you do the previous patch's content. There's a link to the Wiki built in to the game and it's good: if you're ever stuck and nothing is triggering, just look at your Main Events list, find the first event you haven't done, and look up the requirements for that on the wiki.

But, uh, the point of the game is the words and story. Not the H scenes. If you're viewing the words as an obstacle to pass to get to the H, save your time and play something else.
The link to the loli patch does work.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
The link to the loli patch does work.
The dontcensor.art patch is the decensor patch for .21.5, converting it from the no-sex version to the sex version.
1642985092929.png
The "content changed" section is incorrect, and if you look at the files in it, it's just the conversion, same as the lewdpatcher one. There's nothing about lolis in it.

Either apply it to .21.5 or just download .21.0.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
That's just built into the uncensored version of the game now.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The dontcensor.art patch is the decensor patch for .21.5, converting it from the no-sex version to the sex version.
View attachment 1613199
The "content changed" section is incorrect, and if you look at the files in it, it's just the conversion, same as the lewdpatcher one. There's nothing about lolis in it.

Either apply it to .21.5 or just download .21.0.
Does the one with sex version have loli content?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes