akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I've played this game many times and never get bored. I hope there will be a pregnancy route in the future.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Just got started on 21.0 and read the changes for 21.5.

Wait, I can't give headpats!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
If you're playing .21.0 part 1, you don't need to upgrade to .21.5. That's the Patreon-only SFW version ("Legend of the Huggy Boy"), made to satisfy their requirements. .21 part 2 exists for patrons in both a SFW and an NSFW version -- while censoring the entire game took a long time and a lot of work, censoring each new release as it's made is no big deal, so it doesn't appreciably slow down development.

(.21 part 2 adds three new headpats, and they are all pretty fantastic in their own ways.)

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
If you're playing .21.0 part 1, you don't need to upgrade to .21.5. That's the Patreon-only SFW version ("Legend of the Huggy Boy"), made to satisfy their requirements. .21 part 2 exists for patrons in both a SFW and an NSFW version -- while censoring the entire game took a long time and a lot of work, censoring each new release as it's made is no big deal, so it doesn't appreciably slow down development.

(.21 part 2 adds three new headpats, and they are all pretty fantastic in their own ways.)
I figured that was the case already since it also stated "all adult content" as part of that. I just wanted to have fun making a jab at that since I visit another forum that is dedicated to art around headpats. I'm actually enjoy this VN with the banter but the hidden dark stuff is really got me sucked in despite me being only a little bit in. Just hit the first night encounter with Yumi and there was some interesting things happening that has me going back to see what I can find out from the Japanese text and some the the hexadecimal stuff is hiding. I'm now really interested in who this [redacted] is.

Reactions: moodle

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Does the lewdpatch work even if its for a newer version?
The lewdpatcher is for 21.5 and from what I have been told it is essentially just 21.0. So if you want all the naughty stuff you should just download 21.0 so you don't have to deal with the whole lewdpatcher stuff. Just look a few comments up to see moodle's comment about it.

Also Chinami is precious, don't you dare pull Champion of Realms on us Dev. I don't think I could take such an event again.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
The lewdpatcher is for 21.5 and from what I have been told it is essentially just 21.0. So if you want all the naughty stuff you should just download 21.0 so you don't have to deal with the whole lewdpatcher stuff. Just look a few comments up to see moodle's comment about it.

Also Chinami is precious, don't you dare pull Champion of Realms on us Dev. I don't think I could take such an event again.
Don't pull a what? If you mean lewding her..

it's going to happen.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, i really wanted to give this game a chance, but it just didnt worked out for me... will not write a review and give stars though, cause i didnt played long... the "gameplay" is just not for me.

Iam a emotional guy, acting behind the back of girls i like is not my thing... the problem about this game is, you have to progress EVERY girl, and in making progress i mean, you will have to be intimate with them, even if i dont want to. You dont have a choice really in this game... youre just checking the "event boxes" until everything is done.

There are several girls i really care for, but i would never cheat on a girl i want to be with... so i felt kinda shitty the whole time i played it...

Yeah its the setting of the game, it is supposed to be like that, so its just not my cup of tea. A shame cause the writing is really good, and the game looks great, but i just cant get over the "bad feelings" i get when the MC gets intimate with the girls when i just dont want to be with them rather with one girl of my choice.

So overall the "harem" is forced, and i just dont like that. Would prefer to build up one serious relationship with one of the girls than to go all in without any choice.

But the game never hides the fact that it is a pure harem game without really building a harem (maybe it will be the case in the end, but i dont think so), cause you hide everything in front of the other girls of course... literaly you bang every girl and you cheat on them all the time, not exactly harem though where every girl knows of the others and is ok with it to share the guy, so i didnt get tricked or anything liek that... you get what is to be expected, i just hoped you can go a "solo" route too, but thats not possible... in fact you have "to do" every girl, and no thats not for me. And i just cant oversee this to enjoy the story and writing, it bugs me every second of the game and i dont like playing it with an bad feeling in my guts the whole time thinking that you go behind the backs of these cute girls all the time.

This thing only ruins the game for me, shame... other than that, everything is really well made, very good writing, varity of characters, overall interesting plot with nice sidestories and so on... but the "you have to fuck every girl to progress" part ruins this for me.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes