moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I really like this game. The writing is exceptional. Just want to know a thing:

I romanced Chika before Rin told me to back off and kind of did the same with Sara. Now everything is horrible and i can't pick options to not get in horrible situations with Molly and so on.

Am i locked in the villain path? Very sad, as Rin and Sana are 2 of my favorite characters.
The only thing that fingering Chika before Rin has the chance to confess to her does is cause you to miss two Rin events and cause her to talk a lot of shit to you over the course of the rest of the game. It might also lock you out of the eventual Rin romance path, we don't know yet.

The main thing that sexing Sara does (outside of the Sara events, obviously) is unlock a Sana event where she accuses you of fucking her mom. It probably will not lock you out of the eventual Sana romance path.

Neither of these choices have bearing on Sensei's larger characterization. The Molly thing didn't happen because you fell onto a villain path, it happened because Sensei is a bad person (and gets puppeted by weird entities sometimes that cause him to sexually assault people). Everyone gets that event, even if you've been doing the most moral playthrough possible, because the most moral Sensei possible is still a highschool teacher who is trying to have sex with teenage girls over whom he has a great deal of both formal and informal power.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In this game's case though, the free version is released 2 weeks after the paid release, so that's a moot point. Those who can't afford it or can't buy it can still get it, just 2 weeks later
I return after a weeks long absence, and return to this conversation again.

Look, nobody's going to change anybody's mind here. Let's just move on.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I return after a weeks long absence, and return to this conversation again.

Look, nobody's going to change anybody's mind here. Let's just move on.
Yeah, I'm annoyed with myself for getting into it all again :LOL: I guess there's just nothing else to discuss until the next update drops, so we all go around in circles

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Via restoration patch, it won't be posted on patreon so I'd recommend asking around the discord.
Restoration patch is posted on the Discord in a special purpose-made channel, so it won't take much effort to find it.

Here is the changelog for the next update, though I won't post the update itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No update patch this time, as the file directory structure had to be changed in order to deal with the Patreon version so a full download is required. "Wizard Decensorship" is what I've speculated to be a while back, as Tsukasa's towel is now removed in the hot springs scene by default. This means that the old "Happy Patch" that was on lewdpatcher is no longer required as it seems loli content will now be included in the base game in the future.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm i haven't played in some time... funny that the reason I peeked into the thread was this weird message...

anyway why is there now a No Sex version? :unsure:

I think the main reason I stopped playing was because I failed my playthrough. Something to do with not doing something until a certain time :alien:

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Hmm i haven't played in some time... funny that the reason I peeked into the thread was this weird message...

anyway why is there now a No Sex version? :unsure:

I think the main reason I stopped playing was because I failed my playthrough. Something to do with not doing something until a certain time :alien:
Patreon decided to take them down so they had to, they will provide patches though.

Also, if you mean a missed event, you should be able to go back a couple saves. I have like 216 saves.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes