Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Nope. The solutions are all within the game, and half of them the game even calls out that is' handing you something important.

The most esoteric reset is the one that doesn't have any actual codes you have to enter, you just wander around and do things until you've done the right things to progress. It's a callback to the 90's style adventure games where you progress by trying anything and everything until something works, and the entire point of that sequence is that you're meant to feel alienated and lost.

The more recent resets, where you had to type in specific things to progress, the answers are handed to you.

The IP address is called out in the text and you're even told it's important.
The user is an audio clue in an earlier scene (this is the easiest to miss since most people play audio off). Fortunately, if you've been paying attention, there are only 3 or 4 viable options, so trial and error can easily brute force you through
The password is literally handed to you in an earlier scene.

In the most recent reset, in the scene immediately prior to it, there was a screen that randomly popped up saying "WRITE THIS DOWN YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE" people flooded this page asking for the information that was on this screen. The rest of the answers were in the scene that could be viewed any number of times before you answered the questions.

That's not on the game. That is %100 on the player.
Speaking of missable stuff, could you read my post on page 635 and see if you know what the problem is? Even the walkthrough doesn't have an answer to my problem.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
People don't need a guide or a walkthrough for the numbers that it tells you to write down, barglenarglezous

While people do get stuck because they don't want to bother with a number puzzle on a sex game, it's not the main issue

The games very easy when you know exactly what to do from the changelog and the character info page which tells you which 4 girls you have events with (I'd know). I'd suggest starting a new game and trying to figure out the labyrinth that you've got to go through if you aren't playing update by update. You'd then understand why new players need both a guide and the wiki

They get stuck in an endless loop of repeatable events when they have to do one specific thing on one specific day with one specific girl. It's pretty much guess and hope that after knocking on everyone's door and going through them day by day,
that a new event appears and stops blocking the main story

In other words, they find the game a tedious chore and then come here to complain about it. And then people like you complain about their complaints. Because there's no walkthrough

Makes sense, no?
Maybe you might understand my issue I posted on page 635?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
People don't need a guide or a walkthrough for the numbers that it tells you to write down, barglenarglezous
The questions that get spammed to this forum for about two months after every update in which one of those "puzzles" gets added to the game disagree with you. And I was responding to someone -- even quoted it in the text -- who said that the resets are unsolvable without a guide. That was the specific point I was addressing.

Now your point -- which is entirely seperate -- is a valid criticism of the game. Some people enjoy that gameplay loop, some people don't. As someone who grew up playing text adventures and early (pre-Myst) point and click games, I personally love that gameplay style of trying anything and everything without any clear guidance, but I also recognize that it isn't for everyone.

There's a dopamine hit that comes from finally unlocking the scene when you have no clear guidance on how to do so that you don't get if it's spelled out for you. Or at least, for me there is.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Speaking of missable stuff, could you read my post on page 635 and see if you know what the problem is? Even the walkthrough doesn't have an answer to my problem.
Sorry, I havne't played through that sequence in well over a year and am waiting until after the rework to replay through the early content, so I can't really help you.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
New update is officially out and it didn't get leaked.

Wonder if the next one will get leaked.
You're in luck :)

–––

Good news everyone! Lessons in Love 0.21.0 Part 2 (sex version) is now out!

Link:
PC - / /
MAC - / /

Note on update patch:
*There is no update patch this time. The full game must be redownloaded.
Several file directories needed to be moved around when recreating the game, and applying an update patch on top of the older version would break it. Your saves WILL still work, as they are stored in appdata and not the game itself. But if you'd like to make a backup of them just in case, you can also find them in your game/saves folder. Update patches will return with 0.23.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
For people setting up on mac:

1.Right click the LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2 app (with renpy icon) in the downloaded folder and click show package contents
2. Click Contents>Resources and create a new folder called autorun
3. Drag and drop the other files within the downloaded folder into this newly created autorun folder, this should include:

game (folder)
renpy (folder)
LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2.py
LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2.sh

You may have to open a new finder tab (command n when in finder) to be able to drag the files into the right location. One open in the autorun folder and one in the download folder to drag across.

Open and Enjoy

Reactions: luiscessa

AbuserKIA

Apr 15, 2019
I've been holding off on playing part 2 of this game. I played through all of part 1 (V17.0) and a little of part 2, and honestly, I thought it was pretty much the best content I've experienced on the site. I play it because I care about the characters, and the writing is witty and charasmatic. Even if the happy scenes aren't perfect, they're somewhat entertaining and not hard to skim through.

Does the game take a massive dive in quality or something? Why is there heated, multi-paragraph dumps on how trash this game is? Is it just because you guys want more H-scenes?

Last edited:

Papa Is My Name

Aug 19, 2018
I've been holding off on playing part 2 of this game. I played through all of part 1 and a little of part 2, and honestly, I thought it was pretty much the best content I've experienced on the site. I play it because I care about the characters, and the writing is witty and charasmatic. Even if the happy scenes aren't perfect, they're somewhat entertaining and not hard to skim through.

Does the game take a massive dive in quality or something? Why is there heated, multi-paragraph dumps on how trash this game is? Is it just because you guys want more H-scenes?
For me personally the biggest issue with the game is how long it is. what i mean is that after 30-40hr of shiz there are still no character developments and the plot has gone no where;
now compere this with "wonderful every day" which is pretty similar in tone that game finishes in 40hr

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
This is a great game and chapter 2 has held my interest and kept me invested in the characters. If you are having trouble, just use the wiki or even better the walkthrough mod- it makes it very clear what you need to do to progress.

Remember this game is in development. By the stage it is finished, I fully expect some of the quality of life features that are currently in the guide mod to make it into the base game.

Some of the comments made above are objectively not true ( 'A 14+ hour read of literally nothing happening? - really?? have you actually played the game?') Don't let the trolls put you off. This game got me to make my first subscription on SubscibeStar. Sulebes deserves every cent.

Anyway, how about that new update :)

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Hurray for this update!

"Censored" towel scene that really bothered me (and ultimately caused me to stop supporting the game due to my stubborness) is now uncensored. Both controversial girls shown topless in the same update, the Chinami scene took me by surprise. Good riddance Patreon this game will be far better without your limitations!

I will be resubbing on SubscriberShare now that I know this game won't be giving into bullshit.

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Selebus was right to gtfo of this thread a year ago before it turned into a cesspool it is now. He was ahead of the curve, what a visionary.
Writing is good, soundtrack choices are good, visuals are good, there's a plethora of content, there is noticeable character progression, game rewards u for paying attention.
I really don't understand the purpose of constant message stream of objectively false complaints and strawman arguments on why this game is shit. Say you important piece and then move on. No need to stick for validation of your opinion.

Reactions: JohnnyRazer

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I dunno... Is it one of the best updates so far or did I just forget how awesome Selebus is over a long break in releases? What zero LiL does to a MF...
Hell yeah, it is good. Also, finally have a confirmation the Sensei was regularly molested and finally get to see that creepy school hallway, that's been taunting me for two years now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Can somebody please explain a few things for me.

What's the point in the game being split into two different versions?

Is it an in-progress rework?

Do the vast majority of people only use the "sex" version?

Reactions: pgm_01

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can somebody please explain a few things for me.

What's the point in the game being split into two different versions?

Is it an in-progress rework?

Do the vast majority of people only use the "sex" version?
There used to be only NSFW version, the original Lessons in Love (XX.0). Since Patreon got strict about the game's content, Selebus had to make a SFW version (XX.5) called "The Legend of Huggy Boy" or something like that (it's the same as the original but lacks of sex and other things). You can try whatever you want, but I prefer the NSFW version (it makes much more sense)

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
There used to be only NSFW version, the original Lessons in Love (XX.0). Since Patreon got strict about the game's content, Selebus had to make a SFW version (XX.5) called "The Legend of Huggy Boy" or something like that (it's the same as the original but lacks of sex and other things). You can try whatever you want, but I prefer the NSFW version (it makes much more sense)
Thanks!

I'll just do torrents for the NSFW version then.

Edit; follow up - do both versions update at the same time?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes