RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm guessing this is 0.21.0P2, right?
Edit: Oh yeah, I can see the exe inside also says 0.21.0Part2. (y)
This is a little embarassing for me because I took like 5 minutes to try and make sense of the naming scheme - then I still got it wrong anyway - oops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moodle

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone share a 100% save of 0.21.0part1 ? My old laptop died, and I lost all the saves and I dont really feel playing 40+ hours again.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Everything worked fine for me. I was able to see the soccer field happy event without any problems.
Same here. My advice, Dragon1982, is that you do a fresh install of the game from the new version that has just gone public, and move your save file folder into that fresh installation.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
On a happier note, the Christmas update is looking very promising

I'm wondering if Sensei will face up to what he did against Molly, or manage to dodge it for a bit longer. I still feel pretty dark after the Halloween update

Seeing Maya in a Christmas costume soon will be the highlight for me
At this point, i just wanna see Wakana again.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Question for the patreon subs - I'm a gamepass sub now, and I don't really get any updates/news anymore. Were we supposed to get a version today? Or will that be coming on the 15th?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Question for the patreon subs - I'm a gamepass sub now, and I don't really get any updates/news anymore. Were we supposed to get a version today? Or will that be coming on the 15th?
what came out today is the public version of the one that came out a couple weeks ago, i think the next update for the gamepass is on the 15th

Reactions: crustlord12

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So..... I am redownloading this game (my hard drive fried), and I am just a little confused as to what version I need to download.... Do I need 21.5 Part 1 or 21.0 Part 2? Or both?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
- This game contains harsh religious critique and is not meant to be played by those of great faith.
YE HEATHENS! YE HAVE... oh wrong side of the table. *clears throat* Ahem - how intriguing. You say HARSH religious critique? Forget all else, I'm in! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
For people setting up on mac:

1.Right click the LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2 app (with renpy icon) in the downloaded folder and click show package contents
2. Click Contents>Resources and create a new folder called autorun
3. Drag and drop the other files within the downloaded folder into this newly created autorun folder, this should include:

game (folder)
renpy (folder)
LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2.py
LessonsInLove0.21.0Part2.sh

You may have to open a new finder tab (command n when in finder) to be able to drag the files into the right location. One open in the autorun folder and one in the download folder to drag across.

Open and Enjoy
thanks so much for these instructions, which I definitely needed to get it to run properly

Reactions: NumbChucker

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Chinami is one of the characters I'll have to leave alone. Ami (For Maya's sake), Haruka (The dialogue during h scenes isn't to my taste), and Chinami are protected people

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
embarrassing to admit but despite seeing two explanations, I'm still confused. If I'm looking for the lewd content updated game, which one am I downloading? 21.0 part 2? or 21.5 part 1 and then downloading the uncensor patch?
My folder says I have the LiL 0.21.5 part 1 game, to which I've applied the uncensor patch and my game still ends around where you can't contact molly and says I have no new events.

Reactions: FatLipDerence
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes