akselx

Mar 29, 2020
embarrassing to admit but despite seeing two explanations, I'm still confused. If I'm looking for the lewd content updated game, which one am I downloading? 21.0 part 2? or 21.5 part 1 and then downloading the uncensor patch?
My folder says I have the LiL 0.21.5 part 1 game, to which I've applied the uncensor patch and my game still ends around where you can't contact molly and says I have no new events.
21.0 part 2 or 21.5 part 2 (although, nobody bothered to update this one from part 1) + patch

Reactions: TrapIsJustice

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
21.0 part 2 or 21.5 part 2 (although, nobody bothered to update this one from part 1) + patch
.5 was just a one-time thing. Currently, there exists 0.21.0 part 2 for Lessons in Love and 0.21.0 part 2 for Legend of the Huggy Boy.
Got a bug here. Can't find mall40x or whatever that means.
Looking at the log you posted, you are on "Hug Simulator 0.21.5". I think whatever you did to try to update the game, you did something wrong. Just download the 0.21.0 part 2 link from the first post and run that.
So we don't need to download the patch to see all the stuff?
The patch is completely useless at this point and I reported the first post to ask the mod team to remove it, because it's just confusing people.
There is already sexual content in it.
...there isn't sexual content with the lolis yet, which is what the question was about.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Isn’t that what the patch is for?
It said loli patch, it is very misleading.
Way, way back in the day, when Tsukasa first appeared in the game, Selebus created an unofficial loli patch which did nothing but remove the towel in the onsen scene where she appears. She wears the towel to be Patreon-safe, even though there was no sexualization of her nudity, because she's just a kid in the hot springs hanging out with her mom and another woman. That was all the patch did. It did not add any other loli content to the game.

Now, in the present of .21part 2, there are two scenes with loli nudity in them: that scene and the Chinami bath scene. Neither scene is sexual, and in fact in the second scene, where Sensei is present, he is terrified that he will find Chinami sexually attractive and incredibly relieved when he doesn't. That's why I said this game has non-sexual loli nudity, and Selebus has said that he will eventually add loli sexual content but it's not there yet.
How the hell do you pat noodles. if its part of the happy scene how do you trigger that.
You need to pat noodles when nobody else is around to witness your shame, but girls are usually in the hallway. When is the hallway unoccupied?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hello all. I am having trouble finding the latest trigger for the Happy Event. I have done the rest of the content for the latest update. There are too many options on too many days that could be the triggering action for me to go through every potential one at this point (I'd rather not spend in game weeks trying to find it). I checked the wiki, but that only has up to event 8 for happy events, and this is event 13.

So, yeah. Help a guy out?

Herdauntu

May 4, 2020
Hello all. I am having trouble finding the latest trigger for the Happy Event. I have done the rest of the content for the latest update. There are too many options on too many days that could be the triggering action for me to go through every potential one at this point (I'd rather not spend in game weeks trying to find it). I checked the wiki, but that only has up to event 8 for happy events, and this is event 13.

So, yeah. Help a guy out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Isn’t that what the patch is for?
The current patch upgrades Legend of Huggy Boy to Lessons in Love and adds sexual content for a number of characters, an image of Tsukasa in an onsen without a towel, and Chinami in a bathtub. In Huggy Boy, Tsukasa appears in the onsen scene wrapped in a towel (not sure about the Chinami scene, as it's not relevant to my next point).

Before this whole mess with Patreon, the NSFW version of the game used the towel image for Tsukasa in the onsen scene. There was a patch that removed the towel, and it was referred to as "the loli patch".

Because the NSFW is no longer on Patreon at all, there was no need to keep that image seperate, so it's now in the base game. The old "loli patch" is now irrelevant.

There is no sexual content with the two loli characters in any version of the game yet. Just partial nudity.

That will likely change in the future, but that's the current state.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The current patch upgrades Legend of Huggy Boy to Lessons in Love and adds sexual content for a number of characters, an image of Tsukasa in an onsen without a towel, and Chinami in a bathtub. In Huggy Boy, Tsukasa appears in the onsen scene wrapped in a towel (not sure about the Chinami scene, as it's not relevant to my next point).

Before this whole mess with Patreon, the NSFW version of the game used the towel image for Tsukasa in the onsen scene. There was a patch that removed the towel, and it was referred to as "the loli patch".

Because the NSFW is no longer on Patreon at all, there was no need to keep that image seperate, so it's now in the base game. The old "loli patch" is now irrelevant.

There is no sexual content with the two loli characters in any version of the game yet. Just partial nudity.

That will likely change in the future, but that's the current state.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So now that people have gotten to playing the latest release, what are your ideas/speculations in regards to the latest happy scene?

When i saw that a while back i had questions; lots of them.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes