moodle

Nov 26, 2016
We also now know that this relationship began after Sensei started dating Niki
I don't think that's true, because we know the timeline for Sensei's relationship with Niki. He's 31 now. The accident was eight years ago, because Niki mentions that that's how long it's been since they were together. We know they dated for 5 years. So their relationship began when he was eighteen. This makes absolutely no sense for a beginning of his relationship with Teacher -- everything points to it happening when he was younger, possibly even preteen.

I think Teacher is just teasing him in the way a lot of adults tease two close friends of opposite genders when they're kids: "oh, you spend a lot of time with X, is she your girlfriend?" He and Niki were childhood friends.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think Teacher is just teasing him in the way a lot of adults tease two close friends of opposite genders when they're kids: "oh, you spend a lot of time with X, is she your girlfriend?" He and Niki were childhood friends.
That's a fair point, and better explains his reaction.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. My allusion to Amiokay is simply the fact that Amiokay has a double reading - Am I Okay and Ami Okay, and before that sequence, Sensei's thoughts transition directly from Am I to Ami. That may or may not be relevant.

Reactions: akselx

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Correct. My allusion to Amiokay is simply the fact that Amiokay has a double reading - Am I Okay and Ami Okay, and before that sequence, Sensei's thoughts transition directly from Am I to Ami. That may or may not be relevant.
I mean, I was just pointing out stuff to do with the new happy scene which was the topic at hand. You mentioning Amiokay reminded me of the thing I mentioned, but it wasn't a direct relpy to you :p.

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
Been awhile since I played this so I started over. I got to rewrite and now Im really lost because instead of being in a time loop, now there is a scene with Niki and once that scene is over the MC is on the roof already with Maya. there was never an option to go anywhere which is making me miss the happy scene at the soccer field. The whole Niki scene is weird since she has not been introduced into the story yet at this point. Before anyone asks, yes Ive done happy scene 2 and 4 and also Miku scene nightvision. Any Ideas?

Reactions: GeePic

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Guys, do you have any ideas on the girl Sensei met when he got lost (again)? What the fuck was that small scene? Who was she? At first I thought that was the mentioned happy scene, but apparently it wasn't.

EDIT: Well, I guess it was a younger version of Sara (damn cute!), but still, what was all that about?

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Been awhile since I played this so I started over. I got to rewrite and now Im really lost because instead of being in a time loop, now there is a scene with Niki and once that scene is over the MC is on the roof already with Maya. there was never an option to go anywhere which is making me miss the happy scene at the soccer field. The whole Niki scene is weird since she has not been introduced into the story yet at this point. Before anyone asks, yes Ive done happy scene 2 and 4 and also Miku scene nightvision. Any Ideas?
Did you download .21 part 2 from the front page? .21.5 part 1 (the previous version, the numbering scheme makes no sense but that's life) has a bug where some of the NSFW scenes don't have their proper jumps, but the new public version will fix it.
Guys, do you have any ideas on the girl Sensei met when he got lost (again)? What the fuck was that small scene? Who was she? At first I thought that was the mentioned happy scene, but apparently it wasn't.

EDIT: Well, I guess it was a younger version of Sara (damn cute!), but still, what was all that about?
The younger version of Sara shows up in the Happy Event. The girl we met near the tree is someone else, someone new we've never seen before.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i new to this game, im sorry if this has been asked but my i know, if i has downloaded the sex version, i don’t need to download the uncensored patch right?

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone got an optimal replay guide? I haven't played in a while + reset my computer so my save is gone so imma just skip thru everything up until the 2nd beach event iirc. The story is great tho so I don't wanna actually miss out on the good shit while having it still be in an order that makes sense, yknow?

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
The younger version of Sara shows up in the Happy Event. The girl we met near the tree is someone else, someone new we've never seen before.
Hm, now I see, that's more likely. But for a moment it seemed to me that her face features are similiar to Sara's. Maybe that just Koikatsu thing, lol. Thank you.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda thought that 3 'Mayans' tv hosts we representing her stages of maturation or something like that. The first chair is empty - maybe she had no childhood?

That's what I thought as well. They weren't going out yet.

Sara has green eyes. Also I can't find this event in replay for some reason.

I honestly thouth at first it was Maya because of the same hairstyle, but her eyes were different shade.

i new to this game, im sorry if this has been asked but my i know, if i has downloaded the sex version, i don’t need to download the uncensored patch right?
No.

Anyone got an optimal replay guide? I haven't played in a while + reset my computer so my save is gone so imma just skip thru everything up until the 2nd beach event iirc. The story is great tho so I don't wanna actually miss out on the good shit while having it still be in an order that makes sense, yknow?
Just level up character equally. New events trigger with every 5 affection points. If the last one was at dorms, lets say, the next one will be somewhere else. Consult wiki.

Hm, now I see, that's more likely. But for a moment it seemed to me that her face features are similiar to Sara's. Maybe that just Koikatsu thing, lol. Thank you.
It's a Selebus thing actually. He uses the same model as basis (face shape, I mean) for consistency's sake.

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Sara has green eyes. Also I can't find this event in replay for some reason.
Yeah, at first I thought that's because of night and shadows, but that's definetely not Sara. As for replay, maybe that's because tree scene appears only if we chose to have sex with Sara, and replay shows us only the friendzoned version. I myself had to reread it through text script.

On a sidenote, I think it would be cool, if Selebus implemented option at the start of each replay to choose specific triggers, so that we can see all variants of the scene. But I guess that's for far future, if at all.... :cry:

Reactions: akselx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, at first I thought that's because of night and shadows, but that's definetely not Sara. As for replay, maybe that's because tree scene appears only if we chose to have sex with Sara, and replay shows us only the friendzoned version. I myself had to reread it through text script.
Good catch, haven't thought about it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes