KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
This game really needs a fucking quest log. I have been doing the same fucking things for the last 4 weeks (in game time) and raised all affections to over 80. Nothing is triggering. And I have over 50 events left to do. Fuck this game.

Jun 13, 2021
This game really needs a fucking quest log. I have been doing the same fucking things for the last 4 weeks (in game time) and raised all affections to over 80. Nothing is triggering. And I have over 50 events left to do. Fuck this game.
On the first post, click guide then download the patch for the guide. You'll get a new progress option in the menu that shows you a hint on how to further a particular relationship.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Use wiki.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Also I can't find this event in replay for some reason.
As for replay, maybe that's because tree scene appears only if we chose to have sex with Sara, and replay shows us only the friendzoned version.
Even if you bugger the console to set sarasex = True, the renpy.end_replay() call is after Sensei leaves the apartment, before he goes to the place with the tree. There's a few other events like this, where Selebus deliberately ends the replay before something weird happens: the other examples that spring to mind are the D&D game during the beach (where the end_replay call is before the happy-ish sequence where Molly sits the bed in Rin's room missing an eye and the lavender song is in text) and Ami's dorm event right before the second reset, Everlasting Love (where the end_replay call is before the bit where Ami sits in her room on her bed and her face repeatedly glitches out).

It's definitely an artistic decision, not a mistake. He doesn't want us replaying those events through the event viewer.
You, sir, are the REAL MVP.
I mean, cckerberos is the real MVP.

ayk206

Jun 2, 2021
Hi, Im having some error here when Im trying to click the main character it shows error but the characters with no replay scene is okay. how to fix this please?
d46165b2-d3f1-4401-98b0-0dca6be7fb3b.png

Oct 7, 2020
I've been holding off on playing part 2 of this game. I played through all of part 1 (V17.0) and a little of part 2, and honestly, I thought it was pretty much the best content I've experienced on the site. I play it because I care about the characters, and the writing is witty and charasmatic. Even if the happy scenes aren't perfect, they're somewhat entertaining and not hard to skim through.

Does the game take a massive dive in quality or something? Why is there heated, multi-paragraph dumps on how trash this game is? Is it just because you guys want more H-scenes?
probably length... maybe? The dev has said that we still have "several years" of development ahead of us, so many people are probably just pissed at the length of the story just for "nothing" to happen, there isnt any significant progress being made in their eyes (besides sensei becoming more and more deranged as a result of the loops) and the rate at which we unearth 'the plot' is quite slow. I personally like this game, but I only play it every 6 months or so, so theres a decently massive chunk of content for me to get through.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
probably length... maybe? The dev has said that we still have "several years" of development ahead of us, so many people are probably just pissed at the length of the story just for "nothing" to happen, there isnt any significant progress being made in their eyes (besides sensei becoming more and more deranged as a result of the loops) and the rate at which we unearth 'the plot' is quite slow. I personally like this game, but I only play it every 6 months or so, so theres a decently massive chunk of content for me to get through.
I get a little annoyance -- the first half of 2021 was spent introducing a full suite of new characters, and most of the rest of the year was invested in simply fleshing them out a bit. But the last few updates (from the dorm war onwards) have been pretty good about pushing things forward again.

Reactions: crustlord12

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So first of all, i do apologize for this. I know its been asked and asked and asked so many times but this shit is fkn confusing and im stupid or something because ive been reading the answers to this question several times and im still fkn confused.

What version should i download in order to have the latest version with the most content and what patch to install, from LEWDPATCHER or from DONTCENSOR ??

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
So first of all, i do apologize for this. I know its been asked and asked and asked so many times but this shit is fkn confusing and im stupid or something because ive been reading the answers to this question several times and im still fkn confused.

What version should i download in order to have the latest version with the most content and what patch to install, from LEWDPATCHER or from DONTCENSOR ??
Just get whatever is labelled as SEX/NSFW/Subscribestar version (and not Huggy or Patreon), then you won’t need any patches.
Other than that; get the biggest verion number , and biggest ‘part’ number for that version.

Which means at the moment v0.21.0 p2 NSFW

Reactions: moodle and code991

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
It's definitely an artistic decision, not a mistake. He doesn't want us replaying those events through the event viewer.
Damn, I didn't know that. Really interesting, thanks for pointing out.

Just use itch.io (no patch needed) if you're not a supporter.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Thank you.

Out of curiosity tho, why is part 1 (no sex) higher version than part 2? Whats the deal with that?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

If you go to page one of this thread, the first entry, 21 part 2 (Sex version) is the latest and most complete version of the game, and is officially released to the public.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thank you.

Out of curiosity tho, why is part 1 (no sex) higher version than part 2? Whats the deal with that?
The verisonings a bit wonky.

When Selebus released the patreon-friendly revision, he added a .5 to that verison. This is the only time he's used decimals in the versioning like this, and the only time it's really relevant.

From that point forward, versioning goes as follows:

LOTHB 21p2 (this is the SFW version) OR
LIL 21p2 (this is the NSFW version)

If you download LOTHB (Legend of the Huggy Boy), you can apply a patch to turn it into Lessons in Love (LIL). Teh resulting game is identical to just downloading the NSFW version, and is only necessary for people who are still getting the game through Patreon.

The next version will be 22p1, tentatively scheduled for release to supporters Feb 15, with a public release March 1.

Reactions: moodle and code991
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes