Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The verison uploaded here is labeled "sex version." I haven't tested it, but if it's labeled as the sex version, it's probably the complete version and doesn't need to be patched
do i need to have part 1 or is part 2 really the whole thing with the sex? meaning both parts 1 and 2 are the completed thing in part 2 with the sex?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
do i need to have part 1 or is part 2 really the whole thing with the sex? meaning both parts 1 and 2 are the completed thing in part 2 with the sex?
Part 2 is the whole thing. His usual release schedule is 2 releases per month with the same version number, one of which is called part 1 and one of which is called part 2.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Part 2 is the whole thing. His usual release schedule is 2 releases per month with the same version number, one of which is called part 1 and one of which is called part 2.
thank you, so all i have to do is wait for part 2 each month to make sure it is complete with sex? sorry for so many questions, just a bit confused is all.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
thank you, so all i have to do is wait for part 2 each month to make sure it is complete with sex? sorry for so many questions, just a bit confused is all.
The naming scheme is "Lil v0.xx Part x", it usually releases twice a month in two parts. So "Lil v0.22 Part 1" will be next.

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 Part 2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.66 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.64 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.71 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.70 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I am having some issues with this compression. When I try to copy the game folder to joiplay it keeps treating it like it's the 0.21.5 update and not the uncensored version of the game. Why does it keep doing this and how do I fix it so it doesn't do this anymore?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Short answer -- yes, that will typically do it.

Long answer, and a basic guide to the game's development cycle and naming conventions:

Most versions are split into two parts, released in 15 days intervals, usually on the 1st or 15th of a given month. Some updates have 30 day gaps because the updates are double-length and represent major multi-character events happening (next update will be one of these).

Whenever an update is released, it will be released in two versions:
Legend of the Huggy Boy (no sex version)
Lessons in Love (sex version)

The game has not yet been split into multiple downloads -- the latest download will contain all the content released to date for that version (sex/no sex).

I don't expect the no-sex version to get uploaded here consistently. The no-sex version is literally just a formality to appease Patreon. The first release of the no-sex version was uploaded, I think that was done more to placate fans as the need to create the no-sex version stalled development for a full month. The no-sex version of the current update was not uploaded, the one that's listed is the PREVIOUS update, even though we're now past the public release date for the current update.

Put simply -- since both versions release at the same time, demand is going to be for the sex version, so that's what's going to wind up here.

So the version you get here will almost definitely be the most up to date release of the sex version -- though if you see Huggy Boy or LOTHB in the file name, that will be somebody proving me wrong.

If this isn't confusing enough, we will now be seeing two types of patches.
1) The content restoration patch that turns Huggy Boy into Lessons in Love
2) THe update-only patch that will turn the previous update to the current update.

And I anticipate this is going to generate a LOT of tech support questions going forward.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
The no-sex version of the current update was not uploaded, the one that's listed is the PREVIOUS update, even though we're now past the public release date for the current update.
I asked the mods to take it (and the decensor patch for it) down, because it's literally just confusing people, but they rejected my report, so oh well, we'll just have to deal with this question multiple times a day forever.

Reactions: crustlord12

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
everyone we should universally agree not to answer stupid questions or help people with puzzles or give out saves
That's not going to stop anyone from asking.

The only thing that could possibly help at this point is for the mods to just not post the non-sex version in the OP.

Reactions: moodle

ILovePussyTooMuch

Oct 10, 2021
I can't figure out how to do Sara's, Yumi's, and Yuki's events. I looked I think everywhere I could think of and called them on the weekends.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I can't figure out how to do Sara's, Yumi's, and Yuki's events. I looked I think everywhere I could think of and called them on the weekends.
Call Yuki on any night with 10 affection with her, after you've seen her event Better Off Alone and Kirin's event Temporary Bliss. That will start a small event chain that automatically plays both of her events and the first two Yumi events. Once that chain is over, Sara will be available, as will Yumi's third and fourth events.

Reactions: ILovePussyTooMuch

KaitoDaemon

Sep 23, 2021
everyone we should universally agree not to answer stupid questions or help people with puzzles or give out saves
All plumbers, electricians, technicians, etc. should all universally agree to not answer your questions or help you.

The only one I can agree with is the saves. All players aren't going to figure out everything they need to do in the game no matter how close they pay attention to it. Don't even try to say you've never had to look up something or ask for help with a game at some point in your life. I doubt anyone would believe you if you said that.

ILovePussyTooMuch

Oct 10, 2021
Call Yuki on any night with 10 affection with her, after you've seen her event Better Off Alone and Kirin's event Temporary Bliss. That will start a small event chain that automatically plays both of her events and the first two Yumi events. Once that chain is over, Sara will be available, as will Yumi's third and fourth events.
Thanks! I would never have figured that out. I was trying with all three at the same time instead of focusing on Yuki.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Thanks! I would never have figured that out. I was trying with all three at the same time instead of focusing on Yuki.
Glad I could help! Just FYI, the wiki updates in sync with the public builds, so if you go there you can look up event names that you haven't completed yet to see what the requirements are. That's where I found the requirements for Yuki's first event for you.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
All plumbers, electricians, technicians, etc. should all universally agree to not answer your questions or help you.

The only one I can agree with is the saves. All players aren't going to figure out everything they need to do in the game no matter how close they pay attention to it. Don't even try to say you've never had to look up something or ask for help with a game at some point in your life. I doubt anyone would believe you if you said that.
yeah, but it's a puzzle game, the whole point is to pay attention so if you ask for help on a reset it just goes to show how little attention you're paying to the story at all

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
yeah, but it's a puzzle game, the whole point is to pay attention so if you ask for help on a reset it just goes to show how little attention you're paying to the story at all
All right, look. I enjoy this game as its presented, and have no issues beating my head against the brick wall to figure shit out. But if someone doesn't want to do that, they harm nobody by asking.

It costs you nothing to just scroll past their question.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
All right, look. I enjoy this game as its presented, and have no issues beating my head against the brick wall to figure shit out. But if someone doesn't want to do that, they harm nobody by asking.

It costs you nothing to just scroll past their question.
yeah, but it was specifically made as a barrier for people who do not pay attention, so just answering the question nullifies the purpose the developer gave it

At the same time, I doubt there's a puzzle-related question that hasn't already been answered a dozen times over.
good point

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes