akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So I downloaded the compressed version of the sex version and when I open the game it says "The Legend of the Huggy boy". Do i need to download patch from lewdpatcher even when I download the sex version?
If it says huggy boy - yes.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If it says huggy boy - yes.
There's no patch available for 0.21.0 part 2 in lewdpatcher. I didn't play 0.21.5 part 1(Huggy boy version) and directly downloaded 0.21.0 part 2.

Looks like the problem is with compressed version. Is anyone able to play uncensored compressed version?

Reactions: EscapeEvade

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
There's no patch available for 0.21.0 part 2 in lewdpatcher. I didn't play 0.21.5 part 1(Huggy boy version) and directly downloaded 0.21.0 part 2.

Looks like the problem is with compressed version. Is anyone able to play uncensored compressed version?
The answer is still yes download the patch from lewdpatcher unpack it and put the game folder in the LiL folder replacing the game folder there and prestochango its back to LiL

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Stuck again.
Chapter 2
After the introduction of Otoha and Nodoka, everything comes to a standstill.

In theory, there should be an event with them moving to dorm.
I can't visit them in the park and library.
Makoto asked to speak to her about something important.
Amy mentioned the new cafe maid.
etc.

There are a lot of main and side events ahead, but nothing is activated.

Other than Kirin events, there is no progress.

I will be glad to advice

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Stuck again.
Chapter 2
After the introduction of Otoha and Nodoka, everything comes to a standstill.

In theory, there should be an event with them moving to dorm.
I can't visit them in the park and library.
Makoto asked to speak to her about something important.
Amy mentioned the new cafe maid.
etc.

There are a lot of main and side events ahead, but nothing is activated.

Other than Kirin events, there is no progress.

I will be glad to advice
Have you finished main event Adult Supervision?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
yes, this is the last successful event.
I got stuck right after it.
Okay, there is no event specifically for them moving into the dorms. They move in off screen.

They each have an event that is triggered by talking to them in the 2nd floor dorm hallway. That will start progressing their stories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII and moodle

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
By the way, this is an amazing game.

I've been playing for almost a month and have never missed a single dialogue (except for repetitive ones)
In terms of dialogues and characters, this is a top.
Here I love and hate MC, laugh like an idiot from the dialogues, sincerely worry about the characters (Makoto at the end of the first chapter), cringe at "happy events" .... and so on. Now I'm just delighted with the well-written dialogues with Nadoka.

Heck, this is one of the few authors who has unequivocally earned every penny of support.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Is there an android version yet? I want to play it so bad but i dont have pc thats why i can only play it on android

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
when i go to the mall the event "the gap in the curtain " is replaying , i have 146 affection with her
Odd. You definitely have enough affection. You've seen the event prior to it (Search of Summer), right? That's the only other pre-requisite according to the wiki.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes