barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ok. I just started playing this game all over again and never got far. But reading through the comments I got kind of confused. so the tag says its a harem game yet you cant have a harem because there will be consequences? I thought the point of the game was to be friendly and loving with the student then make them fall in love with you or am I wrong?
MC's goal is very much to turn his classroom into a harem, and drag in as many girls from outside the classroom as he can get his hands on.

Some girls are just here for the sex and don't care about the other girls. Some are okay with bringing specific other girls into bed with you, but not everyone else. Some want you to be exclusive with them. There's at least one who's down with the harem because they're more a voyeur than anything else. Most of this is not likely to change. Despite what the MC wants, he will not have his true harem, but in the early stages of the game it will feel harem-like.

There will be consequences. This is unavoidable. This also hasn't been implemented yet.

So if you're looking for a true harem game when the MC gets his harem without any significant lasting resistance, this isn't really going to scratch that itch, but if you want a game that FEELS like a harem game, the content up to the current update feels like a harem-in-progress.

Reactions: moodle

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
.21.5 part 1 is outdated. Use .21 part 2, which doesn't need any restoration patch. The Compressed version seems to be mislabeled, from the problems people have been having with it.

I really wish the mods would just remove the links to .21.5 part 1 and the restoration patch from the front page, because they keep confusing people. .21 part 2 is newer than .21.5, and .21.5 is Legend of the Huggy Boy without sexual content.
I'm using 21.5 part 2, and It's a fresh install just using the old saves. Somehow the old saves must be causing these crashes though since Selebus went and rewrote some of the dialogue in scenes.
Haruka's invite sex scene causes a crash, I can ignore my way through the fiinish of the scene at least.. but it does crash every time towards the end, and looking at Kaori's phone picture will cause a crash.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I'm using 21.5 part 2, and It's a fresh install just using the old saves. Somehow the old saves must be causing these crashes though since Selebus went and rewrote some of the dialogue in scenes.
Haruka's invite sex scene causes a crash, I can ignore my way through the fiinish of the scene at least.. but it does crash every time towards the end, and looking at Kaori's phone picture will cause a crash.
There is no 21.5 part 2. There's .21.0 part 2, and there's .21.5 part 1 (which is older, and has no sex unless you patch it). If the sex scenes are causing crashes, it's because you don't have the images in the right place. Did you install the link from v0.21.0 Part 2 (sex version) on the front page?

The kaori turtle issue is a known bug, though, which should be fixed in the next release.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Ok. I just started playing this game all over again and never got far. But reading through the comments I got kind of confused. so the tag says its a harem game yet you cant have a harem because there will be consequences? I thought the point of the game was to be friendly and loving with the student then make them fall in love with you or am I wrong?
Haha no.. this game is definitely hinting at serious consequences for harems.. as some girls discover that Sensei is fucking the other girls it's going to be a disaster. Ayane is already partially mind broken and fucked up because of Kirin catching them and getting involved. Chika would be absolutely heartbroken if she learned about anyone else, she thinks that they're actually a couple and they're faithful to her. It's more risky because Yumi is actually watching for Sensei to cheat on her and has threatened him over it. If Sana or Makoto learn That Sensei has fucked their moms, especially both of them it's going to have consequences, Makoto has already once tried to kill herself, well more accurately did kill herself she's just not allowed to die or something so she came back fucked up like Sensei.. if she learns what Sensei did... it's not going to be good for our bluebird.

Frankly the only reason why Sensei is still alive is that Molly believes she initiated the sex act between Sensei and her, trusting that he wouldn't go so far as to take advantage of her while she was passed out drunk if they knew it was rape, then Tsuneyo would have cut his throat

This is all going to come crashing down on Sensei. This is not To Love Ru or High School DxD.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
There is no 21.5 part 2. There's .21.0 part 2, and there's .21.5 part 1 (which is older, and has no sex unless you patch it). If the sex scenes are causing crashes, it's because you don't have the images in the right place. Did you install the link from v0.21.0 Part 2 (sex version) on the front page?

The kaori turtle issue is a known bug, though, which should be fixed in the next release.
Yeah I installed from the one with sex scenes. I skipped the one where it was basically a rewrite "sfw" version.

stopdropnroll

Feb 23, 2020
Many thanks for all the replies, I guess I just found this game in between an interesting update time, but I've grabbed Part 2 and will start it tomorrow morning, loving the look of the art from the screenshots, so looking forward too it.
It’s a great game man, it gets you hooked.
If you get stuck at some part, feel free to join the discord or download that guide mod thingy lol.
Enjoy!

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Selebus (the creator of this game) has hinted that there might even be foursomes in the future but you have to take all of these statements with a grain of salt.

There's exactly 1 scene in the game so far (a threesome) that is what you'd expect from a harem game, aside from that, any content that involves more than 1 girl either tends to be extremely awkward and/or uncomfortable.

This game is more of a deconstruction of the harem genre than anything else.

Reactions: moodle

Superchili

Sep 24, 2017
I seem to have a weird bug. Whenever I'm playing in normal gameplay my quick menu is gone. If I do any replays via the menu the quick menu is back. (As in the menu that's on the bottom that has the back-forward-girls-events-etc on it) I don't know what caused this and I want to know if there is any way for me to get it back.

Reactions: Ndjekouale

Artur1983

May 18, 2017
This game is too WHITE for my liking so i made a dark mod for myself which is more pleasing to my eyes. It turned out decent so thought of sharing it here.

Edit : Updated for v0.21.0 part 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1510164

If you're using guide mod drop this file to
game\progress mod\

View attachment 1481027

rename the downloaded file to progress_screen.rpy
Does this also work with part2?

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
What I see wath will happend in the end of the game

In the end of the game one of the student will betray the Sensai [us] bcs she is manipulated by happy. When happy execute the order and kill all male we will fight one laste time against the betrayer, say her we loved. Then after a hard fight she will say that we dont should underastimate her power of happy but we anser its over betrayer we have the high ground and in a final jump we cut her in fricassée bcs we had the high ground. She will scream help me sensai when she slide down the hill. Sadly we will say that w loved her but we couldnt help her. I hate you she will answere. at the same moment she fall deeper in the power of happy. Sadly we will leave her dieing but after some time happy will get her and let her operrate her into a dark amore so the betrayer becomes her dark knight.

The dark end of Lesson in Love

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk

Last edited:

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
I asked before but nobody had an answer at the time and it's been a while, so I'll ask again. I started over with this latest version (21p2) and when I got to rewrite there was no time loop at all. I'm not able to choose where to go. At the point where you usually get to choose where to go instead there is a scene with Niki (who isn't even in the game yet) and after that scene MC leaves and goes to top of school. At this point I've done every possible event available to do except for Schadenfruede which obviously I'll do after the beach. All available happy events up to this point are also done. So yeah, I'm stuck because without the time loop, I can't go to the soccer field. I've tried deleting and redownloading. Any ideas?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What I see wath will happend in the end of the game

In the end of the game one of the student will betray the Sensai [us] bcs she is manipulated by happy. When happy execute the order and kill all male we will fight one laste time against the betrayer, say her we loved. Then after a hard fight she will say that we dont should underastimate her power of happy but we anser its over betrayer we have the high ground and in a final jump we cut her in fricassée bcs we had the high ground. She will scream help me sensai when she slide down the hill. Sadly we will say that w loved her but we couldnt help her. I hate you she will answere. at the same moment she fall deeper in the power of happy. Sadly we will leave her dieing but after some time happy will get her and let her operrate her into a dark amore so the betrayer becomes her dark knight.

The dark end of Lesson in Love

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk
I hate Sand!!

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I asked before but nobody had an answer at the time and it's been a while, so I'll ask again. I started over with this latest version (21p2) and when I got to rewrite there was no time loop at all. I'm not able to choose where to go. At the point where you usually get to choose where to go instead there is a scene with Niki (who isn't even in the game yet) and after that scene MC leaves and goes to top of school. At this point I've done every possible event available to do except for Schadenfruede which obviously I'll do after the beach. All available happy events up to this point are also done. So yeah, I'm stuck because without the time loop, I can't go to the soccer field. I've tried deleting and redownloading. Any ideas?
You must have installed 21p2 incorrectly. In the patched version of 21p1 (Legend of the Huggy Boy .21.5 part 1 + Restoration patch), there was a bug in game\scripts\subscribestar\inappropriatecontent.rpy where the maya handjob scene lacked a jump command at the end, causing it to lead directly into the Niki hotel scene. But in 21p2, that bug was fixed; I'm looking at the rpy file right now.

Just to check: you're not installing the uncensor patch from the front page on top of 21p2, are you? Because that has the broken inappropriatecontent.rpy file, and is old content anyway (it's for 21p1), which means it will lack the new "inappropriate content" from 21p2. The 21p2 download on the front page has everything you need and does not require patching.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Cloudy mind is a trigger to bad decision. Dont let the cloud gather in your thought.

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
Just to check: you're not installing the uncensor patch from the front page on top of 21p2, are you? Because that has the broken inappropriatecontent.rpy file, and is old content anyway (it's for 21p1), which means it will lack the new "inappropriate content" from 21p2. The 21p2 download on the front page has everything you need and does not require patching.
Yeah it was the patch thanks!

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
So am I retarded or is the compressed version the huggy bear version and needs the patch cause I redownloaded both parts and still get the mall40x error

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes