MilkSerpent

Jan 19, 2020
Maybe I missed some discussion in here, but anyone talking about the spicy soap drama with the Yumi event? Like I get she was mad upset and probably not thinking quite straight and all.. but kinda seemed like she was low-key hoping for Sensei to make a move or something, anyone else catch that?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Maybe I missed some discussion in here, but anyone talking about the spicy soap drama with the Yumi event? Like I get she was mad upset and probably not thinking quite straight and all.. but kinda seemed like she was low-key hoping for Sensei to make a move or something, anyone else catch that?
Oh, I caught that.

I also caught her expression when Sensei stepped out of the changing room, and a few other moments during the update. She might have realized some things about herself in this update.

Reactions: MilkSerpent

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So am I retarded or is the compressed version the huggy bear version and needs the patch cause I redownloaded both parts and still get the mall40x error
The restoration patch does not add new scenes, it only adds the sexy parts of the scenes already in-game. So if you're trying to apply the current restoration patch to an older version of the game, you're going to run into problems.

You can verify the version of the base game by opening it up and looking at the event log. If the last Chika event is Into the Woods, you have the older base version of the game. If it's The Gap in the Door, you have the current version.

The Restoration Patch is designed for the version of Huggy Boy currently available for free on Patreon, and if you download that and apply the patch, it should work fine for you.

Or just download the uncompressed sexy version.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
What I see wath will happend in the end of the game

In the end of the game one of the student will betray the Sensai [us] bcs she is manipulated by happy. When happy execute the order and kill all male we will fight one laste time against the betrayer, say her we loved. Then after a hard fight she will say that we dont should underastimate her power of happy but we anser its over betrayer we have the high ground and in a final jump we cut her in fricassée bcs we had the high ground. She will scream help me sensai when she slide down the hill. Sadly we will say that w loved her but we couldnt help her. I hate you she will answere. at the same moment she fall deeper in the power of happy. Sadly we will leave her dieing but after some time happy will get her and let her operrate her into a dark amore so the betrayer becomes her dark knight.

The dark end of Lesson in Love

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk
The fuck?

25thKnight

May 20, 2020

In the end of the game one of the student will betray the Sensai [us] bcs she is manipulated by happy. When happy execute the order and kill all male we will fight one laste time against the betrayer, say her we loved. Then after a hard fight she will say that we dont should underastimate her power of happy but we anser its over betrayer we have the high ground and in a final jump we cut her in fricassée bcs we had the high ground. She will scream help me sensai when she slide down the hill. Sadly we will say that w loved her but we couldnt help her. I hate you she will answere. at the same moment she fall deeper in the power of happy. Sadly we will leave her dieing but after some time happy will get her and let her operrate her into a dark amore so the betrayer becomes her dark knight.

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk
b4e9088d84c2c6f46841f2549ee698c8.jpg

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
3 hrs from Anon
3 days from Racaty
Error from Mixdrop
1644453294497.png
(There is no captcha to do)

N too big for Mega

6gb takes me around 10-15mins so ummm.. hello??

Sep 16, 2018

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk
I need to be stoned to fully appreciate this theory but I love it

Reactions: Tulipmarie

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
The restoration patch does not add new scenes, it only adds the sexy parts of the scenes already in-game. So if you're trying to apply the current restoration patch to an older version of the game, you're going to run into problems.

You can verify the version of the base game by opening it up and looking at the event log. If the last Chika event is Into the Woods, you have the older base version of the game. If it's The Gap in the Door, you have the current version.

The Restoration Patch is designed for the version of Huggy Boy currently available for free on Patreon, and if you download that and apply the patch, it should work fine for you.

Or just download the uncompressed sexy version.
Late reply but yea I have the current version compressed which gives me the huggy bear version of the game. I've added the restoration patch to the game and get the full version yet I still can't get past the Chika event in the mall due to the mall40x error. Can't exactly download the uncompressed version cause mega shits a brick when I download over 4gb.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Late reply but yea I have the current version compressed which gives me the huggy bear version of the game. I've added the restoration patch to the game and get the full version yet I still can't get past the Chika event in the mall due to the mall40x error. Can't exactly download the uncompressed version cause mega shits a brick when I download over 4gb.
The compressed version is for the old huggy bear version, not the current one.

The patch only restores sexy bits, it doesn't add new events. So the game is looking for events that you don't have the files for.

Start the download on Mega, when it hits roughtly 4gb, it puts you on a timer, but pauses the download. At the end of that timer, it resumes the download. Just set it and let it run its course (start it right before going to bed or something).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Screenshot (135).png
Take that bitch...you little piece of shit. It was a long time coming and I'm glad it was your mother who slapped the fuck out of you. Sensei is a spineless bitch who would have never put her in her place.

Maybe now you understand you can't talk shit to anyone and expect them to be your bitch.

Screenshot (136).png
One slap wasn't enough for you? You want to get your ass kicked bitch?

Screenshot (137).png
That's the question I ask myself everytime I see your stupid face.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
View attachment 1644602
Take that bitch...you little piece of shit. It was a long time coming and I'm glad it was your mother who slapped the fuck out of you. Sensei is a spineless bitch who would have never put her in her place.

Maybe now you understand you can't talk shit to anyone and expect them to be your bitch.

View attachment 1644607

View attachment 1644616
Aiyyoo chill mate:LOL:

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
The compressed version is for the old huggy bear version, not the current one.

The patch only restores sexy bits, it doesn't add new events. So the game is looking for events that you don't have the files for.

Start the download on Mega, when it hits roughtly 4gb, it puts you on a timer, but pauses the download. At the end of that timer, it resumes the download. Just set it and let it run its course (start it right before going to bed or something).
I guess I really am retarded lol fuck I didn't think to do this thanks for the tips cause I would have definitely gave up after a while

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I guess I really am retarded lol fuck I didn't think to do this thanks for the tips cause I would have definitely gave up after a while
The good news is that you should only have to do the full download for this update. Next update, there will be an update-only patch, and that should continue for all updates going forward.

Reactions: AKADeadLord

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 1644602

View attachment 1644607

View attachment 1644616
Did she awaken some bad memories of your? Yumi is just lost.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019

Yes, how dare someone be a product of their childhood circumstances.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Reached the "Super Mega Ultimate Dorm War" event.
Just awesome. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Did she awaken some bad memories of your? Yumi is just lost.
Yes, how dare someone be a product of their childhood circumstances.
Yeah and that gives her the pass to treat everyone as her bitch...right? If a person doesn't change even after growing then that's what the true nature of that person is. No one likes her and if Sensei were to throw her out of school no one would complain. Not even her best friend Chika.

I don't know about you guys but i really won't tolerate someone like yumi IRL. I loved it when her mother slapped her. Loved it more when Nodoka showed her who's the real mean bitch.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes