barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thanks for all this, I wasn't sure if how I was progressing was a good idea, but based on everything I've read, it just seems like keeping it even is the way to go for me, I'll just try to make sure Chika is close to the last on my list as far as keeping everyone at a similar affection level, that way I hopefully get to see most if not all of the scenes. So far the only missing event I have is "Am I Awake?" but it's like the 3rd event in the Main story so I'm sure it's nothing unbelievably crucial quite yet. That or I did see it and it didn't update, but for now I have a row of Green arrows down the Main Story tree, so I guess I'm doing fine so far lol
"Am I Awake?" should not be missable.

Which version are you running? The downloads are a bit wonky right now because of the Patreon nonsense that happened in December.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
This is an error from the .21.5 part 1 release. Download the .21.0 part 2 release (which is newer, i know the version naming doesn't make sense) and use that instead, ideally with a save from before Reset.

Important note: do not install the decensor patch on top of .21.0 part 2. .21.0 part 2 is already NSFW, the decensor patch is for the previous version and will break your game.
I am using 21.0 part 2 as that was the non huggy boy version and I am not using any decensor patch.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Before I do this I want to make sure... If one downloads the Compressed version, one needs to add the LewdPatcher patch to get the H-scenes, right? And mixing the LewdPatcher patch with the Compressed version shouldn't really break anything, right? (Meaning, the LewdPatcher patch isn't really solely for the full-sized version, right?)

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Before I do this I want to make sure... If one downloads the Compressed version, one needs to add the LewdPatcher patch to get the H-scenes, right? And mixing the LewdPatcher patch with the Compressed version shouldn't really break anything, right? (Meaning, the LewdPatcher patch isn't really solely for the full-sized version, right?)
You can use patches with the compressed version. However, the compressed version, even with the patch, is not the latest and the patch does not seem to work based on what I read in this thread. You can either download the whole uncompressed, or wait. The next version is out to subscribers on Tuesday, so it should be here in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that new release will have a compressed version.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is only ami with replays in this game? and why is the mc calling her his accountant?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
is only ami with replays in this game? and why is the mc calling her his accountant?
Ami's being called "accountant" because your're playing the censored version.

As for the replays, can't help you, but it might be a quirk of how the censored version had to completely cut itself off from the uncensored version.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

As for the replays, can't help you, but it might be a quirk of how the censored version had to completely cut itself off from the uncensored version.
Wait, what? In censored version she is an accountant? wtf, lol xD

H2R

Jul 9, 2020

but i downloaded the sex version and in the character thing it says niece

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Legend of Huggy boy has some really stupid jokes and words replaced in it, i actually recommend to give it a try someday just for the lols.
(The fading to black and the "im back and absolutely nothing happened) moments.. lmao.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes