EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah and that gives her the pass to treat everyone as her bitch...right? If a person doesn't change even after growing then that's what the true nature of that person is. No one likes her and if Sensei were to throw her out of school no one would complain. Not even her best friend Chika.

I don't know about you guys but i really won't tolerate someone like yumi IRL. I loved it when her mother slapped her. Loved it more when Nodoka showed her who's the real mean bitch.
i mean sensei isnt spineless i just think he doesn't care/feel like it

he doesn't feel much anyways hes like an emotionless husk

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah and that gives her the pass to treat everyone as her bitch...right? If a person doesn't change even after growing then that's what the true nature of that person is.
I think it entitles her to some empathy and understanding. And she's still in high school, so she's not "after growing" - she's still in the process of growing.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think it entitles her to some empathy and understanding. And she's still in high school, so she's not "after growing" - she's still in the process of growing.
First year high school, no less. Ain't nobody emotionally mature at that stage of their life.

Reactions: hcguy

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey does anybody else have the reset event repeat for them? Because now I have seen it twice repeated and have two days listed simultaneously.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
ferxharu

Opening the Progress screen causes this error?

I've only been able to reproduce this error by trying to view the Chapter 2 tracker while still in Chapter 1.

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Hey does anybody else have the reset event repeat for them? Because now I have seen it twice repeated and have two days listed simultaneously.
This is an error from the .21.5 part 1 release. Download the .21.0 part 2 release (which is newer, i know the version naming doesn't make sense) and use that instead, ideally with a save from before Reset.

Important note: do not install the decensor patch on top of .21.0 part 2. .21.0 part 2 is already NSFW, the decensor patch is for the previous version and will break your game.

Jan 6, 2022
Hoping to avoid spoiling anything for myself here but I have 2 questions,

1-Can I potentially miss any stories by making certain decisions? (I'm using what I assume is the 'Guide-mod' but haven't had any real decisions come up yet)

2- How long is a fully-fleshed out playthrough if all paths are possible? (I usually trend towards seeing every possible story in games with multiple love interests)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017

1-Can I potentially miss any stories by making certain decisions? (I'm using what I assume is the 'Guide-mod' but haven't had any real decisions come up yet)

2- How long is a fully-fleshed out playthrough if all paths are possible? (I usually trend towards seeing every possible story in games with multiple love interests)
1. Yes. You can miss events due to your decisions and also by failing to have a high enough Lust stat during certain events. In the mod, these are indicated by red exclamation points.

2. 30+ hours would be my guess.

Jan 6, 2022
1. Yes. You can miss events due to your decisions and also by failing to have a high enough Lust stat during certain events. In the mod, these are indicated by red exclamation points.

2. 30+ hours would be my guess.
Follow up question then, is it possible to "grind" the stats I need in time for some events or is this a matter of "once you know, you can be ready on another playthrough"?

I don't mind replaying, but I'm only on Day 23 so I'm still getting used to remembering all the names and locations and such lol

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

1)Yes, progressing too far down Chika's path too quickly can disrupt another character's story path. Once you get to the beach (it'll be obvious), you no longer need to worry about this. At the moment, this is the only case where this can happen, but since this isn't a true harem game, this will become more common as the game progresses.
2) I don't know the exact length, but I would expect it to take a fair amount of time. Selebus is....wordy.

Jan 6, 2022
1)Yes, progressing too far down Chika's path too quickly can disrupt another character's story path. Once you get to the beach (it'll be obvious), you no longer need to worry about this. At the moment, this is the only case where this can happen, but since this isn't a true harem game, this will become more common as the game progresses.
2) I don't know the exact length, but I would expect it to take a fair amount of time. Selebus is....wordy.
Is there an obvious point-of-no-return in which it would be wise to make a SAVE beforehand? I enjoy seeing all endings when multiple are available, but if it's just a matter of "reaching the end of each girls story" and theres an actual 'ending' I suppose that's fine too, my main thing is, I'm enjoying the writing a lot, haven't seen too much of the horror aspect yet, but I'm sure it's coming based on the hints that have been dropped here and there with strikethrough text

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I backread a page or two. It's funny, Nodoka and Yumi are both A's for me. And yet I entirely wanted Nodoka to stop talking

The Christmas update is coming soon though. And It's going to be great

Also-

Follow up question then, is it possible to "grind" the stats I need in time for some events or is this a matter of "once you know, you can be ready on another playthrough"?

I don't mind replaying, but I'm only on Day 23 so I'm still getting used to remembering all the names and locations and such lol
I will say that guessing which perfect order to go in is pretty much impossible on a first playthrough. I've been stuck in terms of which event to do a lot of times, sometimes it isn't how any points you have, it's what you do and at what time of the day

And it's really easy to get blocked in the main story, and find out you've got 5 events to do with girls you didn't think to try and progress with

It's something I had to learn though, seeing days fly by doesn't have any affect. It used to annoy me being blocked from progressing when I had high stats for everyone, and wanting to save the days, but it bothers you less as you go along

Jan 6, 2022
I backread a page or two. It's funny, Nodoka and Yumi are both A's for me. And yet I entirely wanted Nodoka to stop talking

The Christmas update is coming soon though. And It's going to be great

Also-

I will say that guessing which perfect order to go in is pretty much impossible on a first playthrough. I've been stuck in terms of which event to do a lot of times, sometimes it isn't how any points you have, it's what you do and at what time of the day

And it's really easy to get blocked in the main story, and find out you've got 5 events to do with girls you didn't think to try and progress with

It's something I had to learn though, seeing days fly by doesn't have any affect. It used to annoy me being blocked from progressing when I had high stats for everyone, and wanting to save the days, but it bothers you less as you go along
Based on that, am I right or wrong in continuing to try and evenly raise all the girls affection levels at the moment? I keep going for level 5 with each of them, and trying to keep it evenly distributed when I only have limited options during the week

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there an obvious point-of-no-return in which it would be wise to make a SAVE beforehand? I enjoy seeing all endings when multiple are available, but if it's just a matter of "reaching the end of each girls story" and theres an actual 'ending' I suppose that's fine too, my main thing is, I'm enjoying the writing a lot, haven't seen too much of the horror aspect yet, but I'm sure it's coming based on the hints that have been dropped here and there with strikethrough text
We're a long, long way from any endings being added to the game.

It's not super obvious where the point of no return is, but if you're paying attention to whatthe girls are telling you, it's not impossible to figure out. I'll put the exact cutoff point behind a spoiler block for you, in case you'd rather not get that specific.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a couple of other moments that definitely appear to have an impact on branching

For #1, I think the only alterations are the missed sexy scenes and a few line of dialogue, but I could be wrong (I haven't gonedown the no path yet). For #2, there's a happy scene you miss if you aren't, and a strong implication that pursuing her will prevent things from happening with someone else later, but we haven't gotten that far.

There are likely other tracked variables, but I don't think their consequences have played out yet, so it's hard to say how large an impact they'll have.

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix
Jan 6, 2022
We're a long, long way from any endings being added to the game.

It's not super obvious where the point of no return is, but if you're paying attention to whatthe girls are telling you, it's not impossible to figure out. I'll put the exact cutoff point behind a spoiler block for you, in case you'd rather not get that specific.

There are a couple of other moments that definitely appear to have an impact on branching

For #1, I think the only alterations are the missed sexy scenes and a few line of dialogue, but I could be wrong (I haven't gonedown the no path yet). For #2, there's a happy scene you miss if you aren't, and a strong implication that pursuing her will prevent things from happening with someone else later, but we haven't gotten that far.

There are likely other tracked variables, but I don't think their consequences have played out yet, so it's hard to say how large an impact they'll have.
Thanks for all this, I wasn't sure if how I was progressing was a good idea, but based on everything I've read, it just seems like keeping it even is the way to go for me, I'll just try to make sure Chika is close to the last on my list as far as keeping everyone at a similar affection level, that way I hopefully get to see most if not all of the scenes. So far the only missing event I have is "Am I Awake?" but it's like the 3rd event in the Main story so I'm sure it's nothing unbelievably crucial quite yet. That or I did see it and it didn't update, but for now I have a row of Green arrows down the Main Story tree, so I guess I'm doing fine so far lol

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes