bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I started over because I chose wrong for haruka, but now I can't seem to unlock Sara, does anyone know what triggers sara's unlock?

FZRX

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, Can anyone help me please?

I'm stuck with triggering the 'Extra French Fries' event. From what I have seen in the guides, it should just auto-trigger after 'my heart is full', but it isn't triggering. It feels like a pathway is corrupted somewhere, as I get taken to the 'semblance of a soul' event, instead of french fries.

Any help would be appreciated :)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I'm stuck with triggering the 'Extra French Fries' event. From what I have seen in the guides, it should just auto-trigger after 'my heart is full', but it isn't triggering. It feels like a pathway is corrupted somewhere, as I get taken to the 'semblance of a soul' event, instead of french fries.

Wait -- you're being taken from the beach event to Sensei's office with no transition? That is definitely a bug or corrupted file.

What version did you download, and what patch (if any) did you apply? Be as specific as possible, there might be a version conflict causing this.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/ChikaEvents.rpy", line 4769, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'mall40x'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
```

Dunno what to do for this searched the files didn't find it

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
```

Dunno what to do for this searched the files didn't find it
Which game version, and what patches, if any?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yea I still have em guess I'll do that and see what happens
If that doesn't solve the problem, the most likely culprit is probably an issue with the compression, in which case downloading the uncompressed 21 part 2 on the first page of this discussion might be the best fix, but it's a hefty download.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021

This is a known issue with an outdated version. Does it still persist if you have/when you download the latest version of the game? If it does then I might relay that on because it definitely should be fixed in the latest version.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
I'm finally getting around to 21.5.. and there wasn't an update so had to fully reinstall, still able to use my old saves.. BUT... theres a bunch of exceptions and crashes when doing things like checking to see phone pictures or doing invite events.

FZRX

Feb 28, 2018
Wait -- you're being taken from the beach event to Sensei's office with no transition? That is definitely a bug or corrupted file.

What version did you download, and what patch (if any) did you apply? Be as specific as possible, there might be a version conflict causing this.
This is a known issue with an outdated version. Does it still persist if you have/when you download the latest version of the game? If it does then I might relay that on because it definitely should be fixed in the latest version.

Sorry, I should have included that information!

I'm using the Compressed 21.0 part 2, with the lewdpatcher restoration patch. (unsure if this version actually needs the patch or not. I'll try 21.5 part 1 now, and update if the error happens.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I'm finally getting around to 21.5.. and there wasn't an update so had to fully reinstall, still able to use my old saves.. BUT... theres a bunch of exceptions and crashes when doing things like checking to see phone pictures or doing invite events.
Sorry, I should have included that information!

I'm using the Compressed 21.0 part 2, with the lewdpatcher restoration patch. (unsure if this version actually needs the patch or not. I'll try 21.5 part 1 now, and update if the error happens.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated
.21.5 part 1 is outdated. Use .21 part 2, which doesn't need any restoration patch. The Compressed version seems to be mislabeled, from the problems people have been having with it.

I really wish the mods would just remove the links to .21.5 part 1 and the restoration patch from the front page, because they keep confusing people. .21 part 2 is newer than .21.5, and .21.5 is Legend of the Huggy Boy without sexual content.

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Ok. I just started playing this game all over again and never got far. But reading through the comments I got kind of confused. so the tag says its a harem game yet you cant have a harem because there will be consequences? I thought the point of the game was to be friendly and loving with the student then make them fall in love with you or am I wrong?

FZRX

Feb 28, 2018
.21.5 part 1 is outdated. Use .21 part 2, which doesn't need any restoration patch. The Compressed version seems to be mislabeled, from the problems people have been having with it.

I really wish the mods would just remove the links to .21.5 part 1 and the restoration patch from the front page, because they keep confusing people. .21 part 2 is newer than .21.5, and .21.5 is Legend of the Huggy Boy without sexual content.
Yeah, i assumed that 21.5 part 1 was the update to 21 part 2 XD

It still seems to be having issues playing events for me. However, I've managed to move past it using the vanilla version, unlocking the events, so i can continue with the main story, then switching back to the other version after this.

Thanks for the help all :)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ok. I just started playing this game all over again and never got far. But reading through the comments I got kind of confused. so the tag says its a harem game yet you cant have a harem because there will be consequences? I thought the point of the game was to be friendly and loving with the student then make them fall in love with you or am I wrong?
Most ppl wouldn't want to be part of harem, would they?
why cant you see reply scenes why was it remove lol
It wasn't.

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Most ppl wouldn't want to be part of harem, would they?

It wasn't.
That is true but then it shouldn't have the harem tag then. because in my opinion harem games is the mc getting all the girls without ramifications. But I might be wrong. But thank you for the reply.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes