Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
Seems I have 3 events with sara, 1 with kirin and 1 with ayena - I managed to trigger 1 with sara but it doesn't automatically trigger the main events even though i did complete 21.5
Yeah... that's a bit weird. Because those scenes trigged for me AFTER the main event. I'm stumped now. :unsure:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Seems I have 3 events with sara, 1 with kirin and 1 with ayena - I managed to trigger 1 with sara but it doesn't automatically trigger the main events even though i did complete 21.5
There are only 1 new Sara event and its inside the main (need lust from Sara and Haruka to trigger (about 20-25 each?)) and to trigger that main event you seem to need trigger 2 more Sara event (1 actually, since they go one after the other). So, just go into a Bar with affection with Sara in ~25 and after the event just wait until thursday.

Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
There are only 1 new Sara event and its inside the main (need lust from Sara and Haruka to trigger (about 20-25 each?)) and to trigger that main event you seem to need trigger 2 more Sara event (1 actually, since they go one after the other). So, just go into a Bar with affection with Sara in ~25 and after the event just wait until thursday.
Oh right.. I forgot about affection and lust. But for me.. I've done a little, err.. a lot, okay.. a fuck ton of grinding of stats with everybody. Only because I have this constant fear of missing out on events if they're too low. :LOL:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
21p2 had 2 Sara events, 22 only has 1. That's your culprit.

Once you complete the Sara events from 21p2, the new content will start the following Thursday.

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
does anyone got this same error?, i could play all the event if i just ignore it, still i kinda wondering what i miss. its the event where we meet molly again.

Reactions: crustlord12

Sususu

Jun 13, 2017
I know some people kinda hate it when someone asks for one, but can anybody share a save? Formatted my PC without backing it up and replaying the entire game again is way too much work.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This game has gotten so dark, and the MC is such a piece of shit that I don't really enjoy it anymore. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to stab him to death with a screwdriver. I downloaded this update and realized I don't feel like playing it. Each update lately has gotten more and more like that. I put the last one off for a long time and it just made me hate the prick even more. For a while he seemed to be redeeming himself and fixing the things he had done or his personality. Now he's an even more vile and destructive person than ever.

I probably won't delete the game, and will keep checking on it to see what happens, but its too much of a downer and feels like a beating to play it right now.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone got this same error?, i could play all the event if i just ignore it, still i kinda wondering what i miss. its the event where we meet molly again.
At least for me that was a bug in the update only file. To fix it, just go into the "game" folder and find the file "c2Script.rpy", use control-f to search for "bonus = True" there should be only one instance. Add another "=" in there so it becomes "bonus == True" and it should work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostHunt

Sargovel

May 10, 2020
Do the uncensor patches work for new versions?

Does the full restore patch include the other patch on lewdpatcher? Or are they exclusive and you'd need both?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes