RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Are the story and scenes worth getting into?Im just tired of other games,just searching for a good story with nice scenes.

sifen

May 20, 2018
lol Sweet home Alabama, when its finally not remembered in the context of incest. also incorrect as Alabama is not even in the top ten with its ~68% compared to states such as Maine's ~98%. (still 100% cousins tho)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
lol Sweet home Alabama, when its finally not remembered in the context of incest. also incorrect as Alabama is not even in the top ten with its ~68% compared to states such as Maine's ~98%. (still 100% cousins tho)
Don't ruin the dream man! I'm about to move there for this shit! Now you tell me it ain't there!?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Lessons in Love: "Alabama is one of the whitest places."
I don't know if that's true but it's funny, lol. The only Alabama joke I ever hear/read is when there's like incest in a manga and in the comments someone will type: "Sweet Home Alabama!"

Reactions: ILovePussyTooMuch

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** subscribestar/sex version

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
question, what are torrents for if there are other download options, just curious thats all

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
question, what are torrents for if there are other download options, just curious thats all
This one in particular is 6gb which is over the mega daily download limit. Just one example.

Also torrents allow you to easily stop & start which makes downloading much more flexible. Lastly, (assuming you're not living somewhere very remote) it should be very fast. Try it out and let me know :)

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Really? I think sensei has family issues and doesn't have good relationship with them including his brother that's why when he got on an accident his brother's wife was the only one that was able to take care of him and thats where things started but it's just what I've understand tho sometime I read thing wrong so feel free to correct me Im interested about this subject anyway and ready to learn more about sensei's past.
It can be too, the thing is, we still know very little about sensei's past and a lot that we find out is at interpreting the happy events. This is what I like about this game, there's a lot of room for theories :D

Reactions: 25thKnight

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It can be too, the thing is, we still know very little about sensei's past and a lot that we find out is at interpreting the happy events. This is what I like about this game, there's a lot of room for theories :D
Sensei barely spends a thought on his brother, but thinks about his sister in law pretty constantly. That's pretty damned telling.

Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
Okay ?? thanks for proving my point :HideThePain:
And how does that prove your point? You know, I didn't learn about his game here. No, you know where I found it?
His itch.io page. Fell in love with it, and wound up supporting him on Patreon until I couldn't afford to any more.
But my love of this game certainly wasn't because I found it at f95. So, yeah.. your theory doesn't hold much water for me.

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
And how does that prove your point? You know, I didn't learn about his game here. No, you know where I found it?
His itch.io page. Fell in love with it, and wound up supporting him on Patreon until I couldn't afford to any more.
But my love of this game certainly wasn't because I found it at f95. So, yeah.. your theory doesn't hold much water for me.
Okay ? if you enjoy the game awesome brah good for you i don't remember saying the game is bad... also just because you're from itchi.io doesn't mean everyone is from there you and i both know his most fans are from here there is no point of denying it. My point was the devs on the site develops superiorty complex after their games gets popular but they forget that they built their fan base HERE and their game got popular HERE,if it wasn't f95zone do you really think selebus would've 1047 patreons + SubscribeStar ?

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Okay ? if you enjoy the game awesome brah good for you i don't remember saying the game is bad... also just because you're from itchi.io doesn't mean everyone is from there you and i both know his most fans are from here there is no point of denying it. My point was the devs on the site develops superiorty complex after their games gets popular but they forget that they built their fan base HERE and their game got popular HERE,if it wasn't f95zone do you really think selebus would've 1047 patreons + SubscribeStar ?
yeah

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes