Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
I would really love if you start to split the game patches in different installations with us having to grab a save file from the previous, or make it a way to play it, because it is getting too heavy to keep installed on the phone and also download it and install it over the previous, even the compressed version request you 12gb free...

• Haha
Reactions: ferxharu

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
does anyone got this same error?, i could play all the event if i just ignore it, still i kinda wondering what i miss. its the event where we meet molly again.
That line is simply missing another =;
if bonus = True:
should be
if bonus == True:

You can edit ch2script.rpy using Notepad and make the alteration yourself, if you feel comfortable doing so. Don't forget to delete ch2script.rpyc to force a recompile. This will reset you back to the start of Molly's conversation.

Essentially, the bonus flag determines if you're a perverted sensei or the huggy-boy. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo-67

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait, what? In censored version she is an accountant? wtf, lol xD
I know, isn't that a violation of the virtual child labor act? (Note: This was just a dig at Patreon for their blatant censorship of pixels on a screen, the virtual child labor act does not actually exist to my knowledge)

but i downloaded the sex version and in the character thing it says niece
Because you have the uncensored version, Patreon counted Ami as incest content, so Selebus had to alter her relationship to the main character in the censored version, which calls her an accountant.

Yeah, that was Selebus' way of giving Patreon the middle finger after they came after him, telling him he needed to change things. So he changed things all right. lol
At this point, I would not be surprised if they pull some sort of 'it's child labor, get rid of it' line on him. They're already trying to act like pixels on a screen have rights and are subject to laws like real people.

Inb4 patreon comes after his ass again
Yep, can't let a completely fictitious girl have a job as an accountant, she's only pixel years old, she's too young to be an accountant.

So, I'm a bit curious. Let's say I give you 4 girls in the game that you want to see more content with.

Which 4 are you choosing?

For me, it's:

1. Yumi
2. Rin
3. Sana
4. Miku
Rin, Otoha, Chinami, and Molly in that order.

aw, the christmas update was actually really nice at points. I like the developments. I know it's a denpa, and that bad shit'll happen, but it's always nice to have good feels too
It is and emotion is something the game does very well, whether that's scaring us half to death that someone is going to die or giving us something really sweet and romantic.

did he say why?
The site sails the seven seas, if you get my meaning.

WAHT IT IS MEAN NO SEX?? 0_0
It means exactly what it says, sex scenes were removed on the order of Patreon.

If I had to guess why he hates F95 and doesn't come here anymore:
- It's a piracy site and this game is his full time job. I'd hate it too.

However there are other things:
- Anti-Loli (In a weird way, some games here are extremely loli while others get banned).
- It can be very toxic for developers. Discord is a better way of communicating for developers because it's a controlled environment.
- By not caving to F95/Patreon rules, he has total freedom over his work.
Exactly, though out of the two sites you listed, only Patreon is totally anti-loli while F95 does allow them within a certain guideline that is poorly defined.

That's so pepega. The reason why his game's popular is because of F95zone,a lot of devs tends to say shits like this after their games gets popular and big patreon money :HideThePain:
Because the positive effect F95 has is only temporary. Once a game reaches a certain point, F95 begins to hurt it by providing a source for the game that doesn't add to his income. At first it provides exposure, but a game only needs that for so long before it can sustain its own exposure through its buyers. This game has already reached that self-sustaining point. There is another issue as well, this game uses a release schedule designed to iron out bugs for the public release, so what happens when a patron version that doesn't have all the bugs ironed out gets leaked? People complain about the bugs as if they were supposed to be ironed out already when that was a work in progress.

Once a dev goes full time, instant leaks become a threat to their ability to pay the bills.

If six updates in a row leak within 24 hours, people who sub are more likely to cancel, and new players are less likely to join.
Exactly, which is a major threat to someone whose income is based on subscriptions and not actual copies sold like Patreon developers.

now i checked this game and only me have that girls? :D :D they are mine?
If you mean to ask if there are other men, technically no, they are off fighting some war we know little about or have already died in it while anyone incapable of serving for whatever reason also happens to be unable to take the girls from us.

Was planned for release on Jan 1, but Patreon forced him to rewrite half the game, which stalled development of new content.
Stupid Patreon, I'm still majorly pissed off at them for this.

Are the story and scenes worth getting into?Im just tired of other games,just searching for a good story with nice scenes.
If you're looking for good story, you've come to the right place. Just keep in mind that the story is the main focus, so the number of scenes won't be as high as other games that focus more on the scenes than the story.

question, what are torrents for if there are other download options, just curious thats all
They are completely unrestricted as far as speed and file size, both of which are problems with all of the sites that are still used on F95.

And how does that prove your point? You know, I didn't learn about his game here. No, you know where I found it?
His itch.io page. Fell in love with it, and wound up supporting him on Patreon until I couldn't afford to any more.
But my love of this game certainly wasn't because I found it at f95. So, yeah.. your theory doesn't hold much water for me.
It doesn't, he's using the same disproven defense of piracy that we shot down the last several times this discussion happened.

Okay ? if you enjoy the game awesome brah good for you i don't remember saying the game is bad... also just because you're from itchi.io doesn't mean everyone is from there you and i both know his most fans are from here there is no point of denying it. My point was the devs on the site develops superiorty complex after their games gets popular but they forget that they built their fan base HERE and their game got popular HERE,if it wasn't f95zone do you really think selebus would've 1047 patreons + SubscribeStar ?
A superiority complex means they think themselves better than us, that's not what's happening here, what's happening here is a developer who sees a negative impact on his income and doesn't like it. Yes, I do believe the game would have gotten to this same point, the only effect I can see is that it got the game there faster. That doesn't mean that the piracy is still doing good and, in fact, we have been given numbers in previous discussions in this thread that say it had a negative impact.

This game has gotten so dark, and the MC is such a piece of shit that I don't really enjoy it anymore. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to stab him to death with a screwdriver. I downloaded this update and realized I don't feel like playing it. Each update lately has gotten more and more like that. I put the last one off for a long time and it just made me hate the prick even more. For a while he seemed to be redeeming himself and fixing the things he had done or his personality. Now he's an even more vile and destructive person than ever.

I probably won't delete the game, and will keep checking on it to see what happens, but its too much of a downer and feels like a beating to play it right now.
The MC was designed to be hated and the darkness is part of the game's genre. This may just be a case of Denpa games not being your kind of game. Denpa games only ever get worse before they get better and this one has not yet reached its peak.

I would really love if you start to split the game patches in different installations with us having to grab a save file from the previous, or make it a way to play it, because it is getting too heavy to keep installed on the phone and also download it and install it over the previous, even the compressed version request you 12gb free...
This game is just getting too big for mobile, it has been for a while. It won't be that long before it gets so big that even what you suggest won't work. We are not quite at the second year mark, but we're coming into the second year of a multiple year development cycle, this game is going to be in development by design for several more years and with that comes size increases.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Pfff.... Never mind....
I load last compressed sex-version and it already inclused all content....
BTW, RePlay room is totaly bugged.... Cus.... Not contain any animations.... Nice DEV....

ILovePussyTooMuch

Oct 10, 2021
Does Sara's lust event happen automatically or is there some special requirement? I got her lust to 33, invited her over, tried hanging out with her at the bar yet still missed her event during the Christmas event.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
This game has gotten so dark, and the MC is such a piece of shit that I don't really enjoy it anymore. Everytime he opens his mouth I want to stab him to death with a screwdriver. I downloaded this update and realized I don't feel like playing it. Each update lately has gotten more and more like that. I put the last one off for a long time and it just made me hate the prick even more. For a while he seemed to be redeeming himself and fixing the things he had done or his personality. Now he's an even more vile and destructive person than ever.

I probably won't delete the game, and will keep checking on it to see what happens, but its too much of a downer and feels like a beating to play it right now.
I totally get where you're coming from. Sometimes shit happens and I just can't stand it (but that's a good thing because it means you're not that fucked up, you can still feel empathy lol)

The christmas update was generally pretty positive though, on the whole

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, I was genuinely going into it expecting another chaotic train wreck, since that's how last year's Christmas and this year's halloween went, but it was instead something almost wholesome (as wholesome as this game's ever been, at least)

Reactions: crustlord12

protoff

Apr 14, 2019
Okay, Hallelujah is a good song, but considering this game's history with Shrek I nearly lost my shit when I heard it during the Christmas event, lmao

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Haven't seen u in a while.

Not all scenes are animated.
I've been dealing with IRL stuff, I've been around, I just limited the scope of where I was on the site for a bit to free up some time for other things like the Discord and to actually play games instead of just talking about them. I've also been on the Discord, mainly lurking Request Sharing to see what other patrons request, but also to submit my own requests to Selebus, some of which are definitely not safe for F95 because of rule 7, especially my own as of late. I haven't even shared mine on the Discord yet, I'm waiting to fill out all of the requests on my list that my tier will allow and that Selebus will approve first and then I'll consider it once I figure out how to spoiler over there for content reasons.

I totally get where you're coming from. Sometimes shit happens and I just can't stand it (but that's a good thing because it means you're not that fucked up, you can still feel empathy lol)

That is definitely a good sign, things as dark as what Denpa games often bring CAN desensitize people to dark things happening IRL, which is very bad, especially if it's something like murder and death in general. This also means the game is doing its job when people are adversely affected, you are supposed to be freaked out, scared, basically any negative feeling you can think of, Denpa has tried to induce it as a genre.

Okay, Hallelujah is a good song, but considering this game's history with Shrek I nearly lost my shit when I heard it during the Christmas event, lmao
I am legitimately surprised the game got away with it, publishers, you know, the enforcers of copyright, have been getting seriously overzealous over the last year or two. Even some blatantly fair use cases have gotten DMCAs by overzealous publishers who are trying to game the systems of sharing platforms that don't investigate the claims first or use a bot that doesn't know how to distinguish fair use from infringement.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am legitimately surprised the game got away with it, publishers, you know, the enforcers of copyright, have been getting seriously overzealous over the last year or two. Even some blatantly fair use cases have gotten DMCAs by overzealous publishers who are trying to game the systems of sharing platforms that don't investigate the claims first or use a bot that doesn't know how to distinguish fair use from infringement.
The way music copyright works, it's possible it's done in a completely-legal way.

DMCA takedowns are targeted at specific recordings. The Cohen estate (or whoever they have managing song rights) can tag Leonard Cohen's recording of the song on Youtube, but not any of the multitude of covers that have been recorded over the years. Each recording of the song is its own copyright, and that recording's copyright owner would handle that (if they care).

Once a song is released, you don't need permission to record and distribute your own cover of the song. The publisher is entitled to a royalty as rights to the mechanical aspects of the song (melody, note progression, lyrics), but they cannot issue a takedown over it unless all other attempts to collect that royalty have failed.

There may very well be a musician who recorded the song as an instrumental piece and released it to the world as an open license.

Or, ever safer for Selebus, he could have comissioned a recording from someone specifically for this purpose. This way, the royalty burden is on the musician (and would likely have been figured into the commision's cost), and there's no murkiness to navigate. Frankly, if I were developing a game, this is how I would handle the entire soundtrack.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

Calm before the storm, my dude, calm before the storm...

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Should I be concerned?
We have two more updates before the game goes on break, at which time Sel begins the process of reworking about half of chapter 1. This is expected to take about two months.

We know from the current update that winter is coming to a close, and the next reset will bring summer. The last time a reset accompanied a season change was at the end of chapter 1.

So in a month we're going to be getting an update that ends a chapter and puts us on a two month hiatus.

We call those "cliffhangers"

Yes, I would be concerned.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes