redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey here is a bug that occurred during the second Christmas event in Molly's room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch2script.rpy", line 39573, in script
    if bonus = True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ch2script.rpy, line 39573)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch2script.rpy", line 39573, in script
    if bonus = True:
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ch2script.rpy, line 39573)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.22.0
Sat Feb 19 14:15:28 2022

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's another one I can remember: The Happy Event "Turn Off The Lights" doesn't trigger if you refuse to finger Ami, meaning you can miss that one way in advance.
There's quite a few things if you don't cross the familial boundry with her, especially Maya scenes.

Reactions: kylmeny

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Actually, there are two that I can think if off the top of my head that trigger off of player choices. There's the obvious one, Schadenfreude, but there's also a later one with Karin. It isn't in the same format, where the trigger is doing an event, but instead is formatted as a choice that choosing the wrong one, the morally right one, will upset Karin like Schadenfreude does Rin.

That means he's doing a great job at making the story.

Almost 29, same here, this game has its moments.
i wanted to choose the morally right one for karin first but realized that i prefer karin over kirin

well i prefer everyone over kirin but

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i wanted to choose the morally right one for karin first but realized that i prefer karin over kirin

well i prefer everyone over kirin but
I am actually the opposite when it comes to those two. Despite how she can be, I do prefer Kirin. I still haven't forgiven her antics from a while ago. Still, it was less me choosing the girl and more choosing which one gets me through without losing content. I am running a blind playthrough with a zero tolerance policy for missed content, so that means any and all content must be unlocked in this run. My personal consequence is I restart the entire game if I miss even one thing or look at any help resource when I have enough time IRL to keep going through blind. I only allow an exception for when I have limited time, which has only happened once during my first run through "There Is Nothing," when I had very little time to play. I could have just held off until I had more time so I could keep it blind, but I wanted to play it then and decided to just dive into the code to see the answers.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I am actually the opposite when it comes to those two. Despite how she can be, I do prefer Kirin. I still haven't forgiven her antics from a while ago. Still, it was less me choosing the girl and more choosing which one gets me through without losing content. I am running a blind playthrough with a zero tolerance policy for missed content, so that means any and all content must be unlocked in this run. My personal consequence is I restart the entire game if I miss even one thing or look at any help resource when I have enough time IRL to keep going through blind. I only allow an exception for when I have limited time, which has only happened once during my first run through "There Is Nothing," when I had very little time to play. I could have just held off until I had more time so I could keep it blind, but I wanted to play it then and decided to just dive into the code to see the answers.
personally, i try to be moral in the story so i did miss content for haruka and maki, accidentally accepted for sara though and forgot which save is before that and its like too far now anyways

but yeah i try running a mainly moral story hoping it maybe changes something within sensei you know

Reactions: alex2011

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
personally, i try to be moral in the story so i did miss content for haruka and maki, accidentally accepted for sara though and forgot which save is before that and its like too far now anyways

but yeah i try running a mainly moral story hoping it maybe changes something within sensei you know
So the morally correct way to play this game is to not pursue the women who are actually age-appropriate for Sensei?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Why would Sara be immoral? She's not married.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
It's not immoral honestly, It's just considered it not right thing to do because someone(Sana or Some girls) opposed the action though it not really wrong or immoral..... For me atleast
Honestly I'm all up for it on marrying Sara though it would hurt Sana and same with Niki I'd like to see her happy end route

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
With the latest update Sara seems to have a 5th lust event, unless I've missed that that was available before .22

I can't seem to figure out how to unlock that. I'm 9 of 9 with Sara scenes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the morally correct way to play this game is to not pursue the women who are actually age-appropriate for Sensei?
In quite a few cases, morally correct would be not pursuing them regardless of age. Of course, when we say morally correct, age isn't what we are referring to since we don't actually know how old each girl is, we only know if they are still in school and what kind of school, neither of which are indicators of age due to multiple issues that could result in someone not being the normal age for their grade level. When we say morally correct, it's more like the morality of having sexual relations with a woman who is married to a man whose fate is unknown or the morality of preying on a girl who is passed out drunk.

It's not immoral honestly, It's just considered it not right thing to do because someone(Sana or Some girls) opposed the action though it not really wrong or immoral..... For me atleast
Honestly I'm all up for it on marrying Sara though it would hurt Sana and same with Niki I'd like to see her happy end route
In Sara's case, no, but there are several with circumstances either within their character lore or in specific events where an action occurs that would make it immoral, the Miku event where player Sensei pressures her into taking off her top anyone? I still haven't forgiven him for that.

This is a great game.
BY the way the event 'There is nothing' is not not triggering for me although I met all the criteria via the wiki plz help.

PLZZZ HELP
Check your happy scenes and side character events, those tend to be the biggest roadblocks with that event.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes