jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I raise MC's happiness? It's at 3/11 and I'm trying to trigger the 'Rewrite' main event.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
How do I raise MC's happiness? It's at 3/11 and I'm trying to trigger the 'Rewrite' main event.
There isn't a happiness stat. 3/11 only means that you've completed 3 of the 11 Happy Events in Chapter 1.

If you're using the mod (and I assume you are, because of the reference to 3/11), clicking on Happy should tell you what you need to know.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I really hate this MC, it makes me not want to carry on but I do anyway.
Then the MC is doing his job, he is meant to be hated.

You don't, but you might be missing events for other characters that are needed and/or might not have the affection needed with necessary characters.

Me too, lets gang up and shank him in an alley somewhere. The girls would probably all throw themselves at us for saving them once they thought about what kind of a shit he really was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Leave some for me, he deserves a lot more than a shanking for what he's done so far and I'm sure he'll earn worse in the future.

Yeah, but then we'd all be shanking each other to get to the girls. I don't think I had mass murder on my agenda today.

Although.. I do have an opening on Tuesday. :LOL:
Can we fairly divy up the girls? I bagsy Molly
Tuesday's good for me. I'm sure we can come to an agreement on splitting them up - there's quire a few. ;)
Just give me exclusive access to Rin and you can have the rest. I have band rehearsal on Tuesday, maybe schedule it for some time next week? :p (Not kidding about band rehearsal, that is actually a thing I have)

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Surgeon

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
Hey here is a bug that occurred during the second Christmas event in Molly's room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch2script.rpy", line 39573, in script
    if bonus = True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/ch2script.rpy, line 39573)
If a patch is not provided... open file ch2script.rpy in text editer, like notepad++, scroll to line 39573, change "bonus = true" to "bonus == true".
Save, if game is open, close and reopen, shouldn't have problem anymore.

Reactions: okokok

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Well I just finish playing the new patch and I was freaking satisfied specially on the flash back event and Niki's event :PogChamp: It got my heart pumpin lol

Petya88

Feb 19, 2022
maybe do the character events before the main story, stop trying to get an easy way
I think there is no problem with the "easy way" specially with this kind of visual novel games, where the point is the story to read any enjoy. Somehow it is fustrated to clicking hours and hours with no clue to find out where is the next event o_O
We are all here for the story.:) some people like difficult puzzles someones are not. sharing save file is not hurt anyone ;)

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I think there is no problem with the "easy way" specially with this kind of visual novel games, where the point is the story to read any enjoy. Somehow it is fustrated to clicking hours and hours with no clue to find out where is the next event o_O
We are all here for the story.:) some people like difficult puzzles someones are not. sharing save file is not hurt anyone ;)
sharing save files hurts the developer because he doesnt want that

just do it why do you have to be lazy

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys. I'm kind of lost with this game to be honest. I have the mod from a user that "help" you get hints on how to get new scenes, but it doesn't show what are the requirement to trigger Happy Scenes, and I need it to progress through the main events. I mean, i'm at a 100 day AFAIK, and I managed to only see one happy scene.

Also, how to know when a Happy Scene will be unavailable ? I played normally and it blocked me access to "You don't love me, Do you ?" and "List the Things youlove". The hell did I do wrong ?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Also, how to know when a Happy Scene will be unavailable ? I played normally and it blocked me access to "You don't love me, Do you ?" and "List the Things youlove". The hell did I do wrong ?
You didn't do anything wrong, you made a choice not to finger your niece. Not being involved with Ami blocks off a bunch of events, including two happy events, because those events have content that revolves around "Sensei is involved with Ami." If you're not involved with her, there's obviously no sense in seeing those events.

You might want to check the wiki, it will be very useful for helping trigger happy events. Some of those are bitches to find.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
You didn't do anything wrong, you made a choice not to finger your niece. Not being involved with Ami blocks off a bunch of events, including two happy events, because those events have content that revolves around "Sensei is involved with Ami." If you're not involved with her, there's obviously no sense in seeing those events.

You might want to check the wiki, it will be very useful for helping trigger happy events. Some of those are bitches to find.
Thank you my kind Sir for your explanation

Reactions: moodle

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello guys. I'm kind of lost with this game to be honest. I have the mod from a user that "help" you get hints on how to get new scenes, but it doesn't show what are the requirement to trigger Happy Scenes, and I need it to progress through the main events. I mean, i'm at a 100 day AFAIK, and I managed to only see one happy scene.

Both of those events automatically fail if you don't finger Ami when given the chance.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes