cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys. I'm kind of lost with this game to be honest. I have the mod from a user that "help" you get hints on how to get new scenes, but it doesn't show what are the requirement to trigger Happy Scenes, and I need it to progress through the main events. I mean, i'm at a 100 day AFAIK, and I managed to only see one happy scene.
If you click on "Happy" on the Progress screen, it will show you what to do for Happy events (when those events are available).

noahevans

Aug 30, 2018
I'm currently replaying the game (stopped playing around 0.16) from the very beginning, and I have some problems. During the beach event, after the inn scene with Makoto there is a totally different scene/event - instead of the beach, I'm in the school office with Makoto. The sex scene plays out, and I'm back in town. Can't go back to the beach, and can't progress the story in any way.

Did anybody else had same issues? Would really appreciate any help, since I can't figure out why exactly I'm thrown into a different scene.

Reactions: Tiberium

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think there is no problem with the "easy way" specially with this kind of visual novel games, where the point is the story to read any enjoy. Somehow it is fustrated to clicking hours and hours with no clue to find out where is the next event o_O
We are all here for the story.:) some people like difficult puzzles someones are not. sharing save file is not hurt anyone ;)
You might be looking more for a kinetic novel than a standard visual novel. Those are the ones where you focus entirely on reading, and I do mean entirely. No choices, no stats, no moving to different places, just reading. That's just the impression I got from your first comment about just reading the story. Then again, you would still be clicking for hours or days depending on the length of the kinetic novel.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm currently replaying the game (stopped playing around 0.16) from the very beginning, and I have some problems. During the beach event, after the inn scene with Makoto there is a totally different scene/event - instead of the beach, I'm in the school office with Makoto. The sex scene plays out, and I'm back in town. Can't go back to the beach, and can't progress the story in any way.

Did anybody else had same issues? Would really appreciate any help, since I can't figure out why exactly I'm thrown into a different scene.
That's a known issue with a specific build of the game (I want to say 21.5). It should be resolved in the most recent build.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, thanks! Was a bit worried I had to tweak something or whatnot, but I guess the best solutions are the simple ones.
Yeah, Selebus had to tweak some major things in that build because of Patreon, so there are bound to be issues.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
hello to everyone, i'm lost in the main event "Word of the day". What is the answer at the question "Grow"??? Thx in advance :)

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
So... I made the window fullscreen to take a screenshot and then I went back to windowed mode and now the toolbar at the bottom (with stuff like the skip option) is gone and it won't come back. Restarting the game won't work either.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I know the MC is an asshole, but the event with Molly after Halloween is a whole new level.
For the first time in the entire game, I held down the Ctrl button. He's really disgusting.

I can't even imagine a more or less good ending for Sensei given his actions throughout the game.
It will be either a complete reset or no reset, where he will have to face the devastating consequences of his decisions.

Reactions: linkinn

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I know the MC is an asshole, but the event with Molly after Halloween is a whole new level.
For the first time in the entire game, I held down the Ctrl button. He's really disgusting.

I can't even imagine a more or less good ending for Sensei given his actions throughout the game.
It will be either a complete reset or no reset, where he will have to face the devastating consequences of his decisions.

All we really know is that there'll be 3 endings, all connected to eachother, possibily a 4th but not confirmed.

Harem Ending -> Dark Ending -> Purity Ending -> (not confirmed) True Ending (if you do every purity route)

You cannot get the purity round if you don't get dark ending and you cannot do dark ending if you don't do the harem ending. Get it?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
All we really know is that there'll be 3 endings, all connected to eachother, possibily a 4th but not confirmed.

Harem Ending -> Dark Ending -> Purity Ending -> (not confirmed) True Ending (if you do every purity route)

You cannot get the purity round if you don't get dark ending and you cannot do dark ending if you don't do the harem ending. Get it?
Yeah, no. Selebus specifically said there would not be a harem ending.

Harem route > dark route > purity route > purity ending

We're nearing the end of the harem route and starting to see the dark route looming ahead, and I fully expect chapter 2 to end soon with a cliffhanger (while Selebus works on the revision of the first chapter) pointing directly into the dark route.

Reactions: m4pII

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I think only Selebus can say whether we're near the end of the harem route with authority, but I don't think we are. Things haven't gone quite enough off the rails yet, and Sensei hasn't, well, haremed enough. He's only sleeping with five of his students (though I expect we'll go up to six with Futaba soon). We haven't even met the full cast yet.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I think only Selebus can say whether we're near the end of the harem route with authority, but I don't think we are. Things haven't gone quite enough off the rails yet, and Sensei hasn't, well, haremed enough. He's only sleeping with five of his students (though I expect we'll go up to six with Futaba soon). We haven't even met the full cast yet.
I do distinctly remember Yasu saying that her god will awaken when the winter will end, so I assume that ch 3 will lead directly to dark route or even start it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes