alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I find it interesting that we are talking about the morality of actions in game, though it isn't a topic I was not expecting eventually.

That would be unethical, but not immoral.

She's unmarried, of legal age, not brain damaged, and not in a committed exclusive relationship. If you're looking at the cast of the game through a moral filter, the only more more options are Niki and Imari.
True, nor is she drunk or on drugs any time you have sex with her.

thats mean im done with story ? im lazy and want to be sure.
I see four events missing on that table, though I can't see which because it only shows numbers. So, no, you are not done from what I can tell unless the missing ones are actually ones that you missed and can no longer get. (For reference, if the event name is red and struck through, you are locked out of it, meaning you cannot unlock it in that playthrough)

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
On the subject of the Lust requirements for this latest update; one lessio that I should have learned by now is to NEVER complete all the events in the prior release, in case there’s some stat that needs to be levelled up first.
I’m glad that RenPy has so many save slots, and that I’m making use of them, otherwise Ayane (and Sana!) might never have got a new uniform..

I do have a question: does anyone think the ‘Customer Satisfaction Survey’ selections are going to have an effect later on? Are the responses saved?
I can easily envision some of the responses effectively filtering to a particular character, and applying a modifier.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
In quite a few cases, morally correct would be not pursuing them regardless of age. Of course, when we say morally correct, age isn't what we are referring to since we don't actually know how old each girl is, we only know if they are still in school and what kind of school, neither of which are indicators of age due to multiple issues that could result in someone not being the normal age for their grade level. When we say morally correct, it's more like the morality of having sexual relations with a woman who is married to a man whose fate is unknown or the morality of preying on a girl who is passed out drunk.
Oh yeah, I agree - I just found it funny that the moral play was presented as skipping the adults in favor of the students. ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
On the subject of the Lust requirements for this latest update; one lessio that I should have learned by now is to NEVER complete all the events in the prior release, in case there’s some stat that needs to be levelled up first.
I’m glad that RenPy has so many save slots, and that I’m making use of them, otherwise Ayane (and Sana!) might never have got a new uniform..

I do have a question: does anyone think the ‘Customer Satisfaction Survey’ selections are going to have an effect later on? Are the responses saved?
I can easily envision some of the responses effectively filtering to a particular character, and applying a modifier.
Pretty much everything is going to have an effect eventually, this game is built on the cause and effect relationship between actions and consequences, so I don't see very many things not having some sort of effect.

Also, a bit of a trick to this game. Lust isn't like affection, there is no downside to grinding it, so you could always just maintain a scheduled grind, scheduled as in you do so much per in game day up to the maximum possible in one day. This should, in theory, give you a surplus of lust so that you won't miss lust events when they are tied to or locked by a main event since you will automatically see the scenes within that surplus once you meet the other requirements, assuming there are any.

Oh yeah, I agree - I just found it funny that the moral play was presented as skipping the adults in favor of the students. ;)
I mean, technically, both have cases of what would be considered immoral for one reason or another. The students are all technically considered underage by real world standards despite several potential exceptions existing in real life to the equivalence between age and grade level (being held back, skipping a grade etc.). That in itself is automatically immoral by real world standards and it could be assumed due to the lack of lore on political and legal matters that the same applies in game, then you add the multiple actual scenes where the student in question was either against what was happening, was pressured and didn't actually agree wholeheartedly, or was not in any condition to consent (Miku in her room being pressured to strip, Molly passed out drunk, Makoto seemingly drunk during her first time, Yumi's kiss, I could go on for a while and this would turn into a dissertation level comment). Then there are multiple adults who would be considered immoral for different reasons like cheating or not in the right state to consent.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ooh.. I dunno how you can do that. I gotta have at least 3-4 saves. You're a braver person than I. ;)
I have to be extremely careful with my choices, have to get into the single most disgusting mental space I've ever been, player Sensei's head (seriously, trying to think like he would makes my skin crawl like nothing else ever has), and have to make sure I keep backups in case of corruption.

Reactions: Evil Surgeon

Evil Surgeon

Apr 8, 2021
I have to be extremely careful with my choices, have to get into the single most disgusting mental space I've ever been, player Sensei's head (seriously, trying to think like he would makes my skin crawl like nothing else ever has), and have to make sure I keep backups in case of corruption.
I think I'm already mental enough as it is.. so, I can't imagine the strain on my fragile sense of reality if I had to think like Sensei. Plus.. I'd probably be in jail for it. :LOL:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I'm already mental enough as it is.. so, I can't imagine the strain on my fragile sense of reality if I had to think like Sensei. Plus.. I'd probably be in jail for it. :LOL:
You would be if you indeed have a sensei mentality :LOL:
Only if you acted on his line of thinking, which normal people would not do. That's the thing with him, he isn't normal in the worst way possible, his moral compass, which seems to be doing constant circles or pointing the wrong way, I can't tell which. The only reason he's even able to initiate and get away with multiple occurrences of this kind of thing is because there's no one around to catch him when he does those things. Makoto technically did once, but she didn't get the full context and can't necessarily prove he was actually doing anything to Miku, which he technically was. The one time he got caught doing something he shouldn't is the now infamous? first beach event, which hurt Rin and denied him future happenings with her, like the Rin kiss.

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
Compressed version 0.22.0 sex version
Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
On Manjarao KDE I keep getting "permission denied" when trying to execute which I didn't get on previous compressed versions...
I can work around it, but it would be nice if you could change whatever you changed back to the way it was before for the next release ?!

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
On Manjarao KDE I keep getting "permission denied" when trying to execute which I didn't get on previous compressed versions...
I can work around it, but it would be nice if you could change whatever you changed back to the way it was before for the next release ?!
I only compressed the images/audio/video.
Also, the archives are unrened.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes