mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
That's... what I said, though? The current route is the harem route, per Selebus's own words.
Has there been any clarification on what the "dark route" entails exactly? Because the level of mindfuckery has been going up quite dramatically in the latest updates.

Unless the dark route is going to showcase an even more callous and apathetic Sensei (which seems hard at this point tbh).

Sargovel

May 10, 2020
Correct.

That patch turns the Patreon version into the Subscribestar version. The version that gets leaked here is the Subscribestar version, so at best that patch does nothing, at worst it creates opportunities for odd glitches to surface.
Is there even any reason for those don't censor patches to be there at this point if the uncensor patches are incorporated? Odd choice.

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I don't think there's been any clarification on any of the routes beyond the names of them. I'm not sure how close we are to the beginning of the Dark Route, though, given how many of the girls aren't in a relationship with Sensei yet, and I don't think the current route will end until that happens... and blows up in his face in spectacular fashion.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Has there been any clarification on what the "dark route" entails exactly? Because the level of mindfuckery has been going up quite dramatically in the latest updates.

Unless the dark route is going to showcase an even more callous and apathetic Sensei (which seems hard at this point tbh).

Well, the first time I saw the dark route mentioned was in response to someone asking if it would be possible to kill one of the girls. Which -- given the time-loop nature of the story -- wouldn't necessarily be permanent, but it would definitely push the game down a much darker path.

Selebus didn't answer whether it would be possible to do so, however, just that there would be a dark route once he finished with the harem phase.

But the game could very easily become much more violent.

I also think at some point Maya will lose her memories and become a blank slate like the other girls. The dorm war hinted at it, and she's expressed fear of that happening recently. That would leave Sensei as the sole keeper of the timeline, and with his tendency to lose control, that has some horrific potential outcomes.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Well, the first time I saw the dark route mentioned was in response to someone asking if it would be possible to kill one of the girls. Which -- given the time-loop nature of the story -- wouldn't necessarily be permanent, but it would definitely push the game down a much darker path.

Selebus didn't answer whether it would be possible to do so, however, just that there would be a dark route once he finished with the harem phase.

I think that was hinted at recently in one of the latest updates with Ayane, i can't exactly remember the context but she said that if she could get away with keeping Sensei all to herself, she would.

I think that's a way of hinting at just how unstable things can get if the girls ever gain the power to "remember" previous loops (and we had a similar case with Rin, in the instance where she "dreamt" that she had repeated the beach event several hundred times until Chika accepted her advances).

Reactions: snackman265

25thKnight

May 20, 2020

I think it's where everything goes wrong like events like sui**des, extreme dreams for sensei, mind breaks(literally insane) or something. Well it's just my opinion though so don't worry

Sep 1, 2019
I downloaded the sex version from the mega link and when I play it's not the sex version. Annoying.

Edit: Redownloaded from the mega link again and it's a different file now. Must have been fixed.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Ok so I am really enjoying this game. This is my first time playing a game like this (I heard it mentioned as a Denpa game?) and it's been fascinating going down the rabbit hole. The characters have all be well written (which makes the horror all the more heartbreaking), and the humor (especially with characters added about halfway through the game) has had me busting a gut laughing. I don't know why Tsuneyo's little "ah" is so funny, but it's great.

That said I do have a few criticism's of a certain puzzle that you are probably tired hearing about. Putting in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that thank you for creating such an incredible game. I don't usually have the stomach for horror but this game has me good.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's... what I said, though? The current route is the harem route, per Selebus's own words.
I must have misread.

F. Cant wait for updates .if purity route will be happen i'll definitely go with Yumi. from the beginning i always wanted to be with Yumi and Maya. this game getting more interesting.
I'm going with Rin first, but I do have my sights on every single route.

I don't think there's been any clarification on any of the routes beyond the names of them. I'm not sure how close we are to the beginning of the Dark Route, though, given how many of the girls aren't in a relationship with Sensei yet, and I don't think the current route will end until that happens... and blows up in his face in spectacular fashion.
We don't usually know what happens until it does, Selebus has always been very tight lipped about future content. All we know is, as the name implies, things are about to get a whole lot darker. If you thought we'd reached the peak of darkness/creepiness in this game, you were VERY mistaken. This is the part in Denpa games where everything bad starts to really get going.

There have been signs that the dark route is close at hand, that dramatic rise in certain aspects being a very big one. Considering the lack of plans for a harem ending, it is entirely possible that we will not be together with most girls until the dark route.

I also think at some point Maya will lose her memories and become a blank slate like the other girls. The dorm war hinted at it, and she's expressed fear of that happening recently. That would leave Sensei as the sole keeper of the timeline, and with his tendency to lose control, that has some horrific potential outcomes.
Extremely easily, Denpa games are known to have at least some cases of actual character death and it usually does not coincide with a reset type plot mechanic like the resets here. I doubt very much the gods will let any of the girls die before they are no longer useful to what they want, just like the Makoto thing, but once they are no longer useful, and we will likely have no clue when that occurs, thegirls could be in danger of permanent death.

We also don't know how the resets interact with a death that occurred well before they do, so this would be the time to answer the question I posed a long time ago about whether dead girls come back or just go missing and/or are forgotten entirely. The closest death or near death we even have is Makoto and she got saved by that rewind.

With Maya, it has already been established that she isn't immune, which is perfect setup for her actually living out that fear of hers and it likely would snowball into something exponentially worse. I have a feeling the only reason anyone at all was protected was by the will of these gods, whatever they may actually be.

I think that was hinted at recently in one of the latest updates with Ayane, i can't exactly remember the context but she said that if she could get away with keeping Sensei all to herself, she would.

I think that's a way of hinting at just how unstable things can get if the girls ever gain the power to "remember" previous loops (and we had a similar case with Rin, in the instance where she "dreamt" that she had repeated the beach event several hundred times until Chika accepted her advances).
Please don't let Noriko gain this power, that is one hell of a scary thought. As for Ayane, yeah, she's a bit possessive, but at least it isn't as bad as we first thought.

I think it's where everything goes wrong like events like sui**des, extreme dreams for sensei, mind breaks(literally insane) or something. Well it's just my opinion though so don't worry
A very valid opinion, Denpa games do have the history to back up what you're saying.

Ok so I am really enjoying this game. This is my first time playing a game like this (I heard it mentioned as a Denpa game?) and it's been fascinating going down the rabbit hole. The characters have all be well written (which makes the horror all the more heartbreaking), and the humor (especially with characters added about halfway through the game) has had me busting a gut laughing. I don't know why Tsuneyo's little "ah" is so funny, but it's great.

That said I do have a few criticism's of a certain puzzle that you are probably tired hearing about. Putting in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that thank you for creating such an incredible game. I don't usually have the stomach for horror but this game has me good.
1. There's not really a good point to put them early in the game and this, if Selebus was serious, came up because of people not reading the actual text and constantly getting stuck. The lesson was basically read the text so you don't get stuck when the answers are provided to you on a silver platter. Of course, in typical internet fashion, the lesson never stuck. The secondary lesson? Don't annoy Selebus or you might just make the game harder on you and everyone else.

2. There is no paste function I'm aware of, but my expertise isn't in Renpy, so there may be one.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
1. There's not really a good point to put them early in the game and this, if Selebus was serious, came up because of people not reading the actual text and constantly getting stuck. The lesson was basically read the text so you don't get stuck when the answers are provided to you on a silver platter. Of course, in typical internet fashion, the lesson never stuck. The secondary lesson? Don't annoy Selebus or you might just make the game harder on you and everyone else.

2. There is no paste function I'm aware of, but my expertise isn't in Renpy, so there may be one.
I would not call it being provided on a silver platter myself, but I can understand the authorial intent. It just feels artificially gated and doesn't flow at all with the game as a whole. At least the answers are hidden withing the recent events of the puzzle. My memory is bad enough as it is, if it was any deeper in the game I would have gone crazy.

Reactions: crustlord12

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
1.5 Kind of related to above, but the part where you need to listen to audio in order to progress. The voice is attached to the music setting, and I always turn the music down lower when playing renpy games so they don't overshadow sound effects. The voice creeped me out (which was awesome), but I hadn't realized it held important information i'd need to write down. The criticism here would be to put the audio option on voice or sound effects instead as I think turning music down is pretty common, but i'm not sure how complicated that is.
It's very easy, but he's stated on numerous occasions that he doesn't care about disabled people and that if people can't experience the game exactly as he envisioned, then he doesn't want them playing.

But thankfully the individuals that aren't rabid fanboys are willing to help out. And if he eventually implements randomly generated puzzles to make a walkthrough impossible, then someone will mod the game to patch the puzzle.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes