moodle

Nov 26, 2016
there's a mandatory sex scene with Ami this season if you're on her route
There are two, even, but they're not mandatory; it's a lust event, you can miss it if your lust isn't high enough.
This really needs to get added to the main page.

If the version of the game you are downloading is labeled "Sex version," you do not need any patches. If you are getting the game from Subscribestar or Itch.io, you do not need any patches.

If the version of the game you are downloading is labeled "no sex version" or "Huggy boy," you need the restoration patch. if you get the game from Patreon, you need the restoration patch.

The version of the game that gets leaked here is the complete version, there is no need to patch it, and patching it can break your game.
I tried reporting it and explaining the issue to the mods, but my report was rejected. If any uploader or mod reads this, please, PM me or barglenargle and we can explain why the current state of the front page is bad and needs to be changed.
What's the difference between the two versions of the event where you first meet Otoha? I know what causes you to get one of the other (your "homie status")...
You just don't see the event at all if you're a bad homie. Rin doesn't invite you to come explore the city with her and Futaba.
P.S. Is there a screenshot key or a 'hide the dialogue screen' key?
Screenshot is S, hide the dialogue screen is H. H also pauses transitions, so it's useful as a "pause" key for when you hear static and shit starts flashing in rapid succession, especially the ones with poetry on them.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
May i just add that this is probably the only game that i feel slightly uncomfortable by? It's not about Sensei per se but about the weird as fuck events/dreams/blackouts that occur at random intervals.

The latest event where you get a random picture of a squid for whatever reason just made me feel really creeped out.
Stuff like that has more of an impact when you're engrossed in the game.

I'm just relieved to finally find a game that touches on taboo subject matter that actually treats it as somewhat taboo. I get that it isn't exactly realistic but contrast it with something like Love Sweets, where you just drift into banging your sister with nary a thought, and when you come out to everyone they go "yeah we kinda figured based on how you're acting" and then you go straight to happily ever after...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai
Sep 1, 2019
Can't download the dark mod. From the screenshots I've seen it's a blinding white color, which blows.

Edit: NVM The site is glitching out for me. Can't even access any attached things.

tjk252

Dec 26, 2019
Check the file size of your game. If it's less than 6.4bGB, you're having the same problem as me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish Subeles would fix this error, but alas, I am but a freeloader. Besides, macs aren't all too good computers for gaming purposes, anyways. Hope this helps.
Thank you! I will give it a try.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello,
sorry to disturb the topic but i kinda stuck on the game. Nobody seems to be here and the days loops again and again. I have check the progress tracker and i have no hints about it ... So what should i do please ?

Edit: nevermind the game is back "online"...... Very strange event.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Hello,
sorry to disturb the topic but i kinda stuck on the game. Nobody seems to be here and the days loops again and again. I have check the progress tracker and i have no hints about it ... So what should i do please ?
If it's about the first reset then you would be stuck at that situation for a week at most then when the weekend comes the going to school option will be available and you'll be able to go to school then the event will proceed. (That is if what i remembered is correct)
Btw this event is kind of creepy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jehuty206

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
If it's about the first reset then you would be stuck at that situation for a week at most then when the weekend comes the going to school option will be available and you'll be able to go to school then the event will proceed. (That is if what i remembered is correct)
Btw this event is kind of creepy
Yeah but for me all the game is creepy. And it's great in a way. The story is good ans the girls are cute . But sometimes the game is too "big" and it's easy to be lost.
And ...God Maya is annoying.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
You know, now that I think about it after all this time, I come to the question of why the option comes up on a weekend. It seems strange to me, though I am using the only system I know, which has no weekend school.
Well game is full of weird things, so much that questioning why was the option of going to school only becomes available on weekend didn't became necessary (for me atleast) but now you mention it shows that we don't really know a thing in this game even though bunch of hints and clues have been drop on the present we don't really know anything and the big picture of the game is far from complete, so I think we won't really uncover the truth until the endgame..

Well as the game always remind us the phrase "nothing is real" and for all we know this might be just the dream of a comatose sensei after jumping at a building

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So does this game still manage to be fappable as you go on or does it get too creepy? I've played it a few hours now and had a few creepy things happen so far.

It's kinda strange, like I feel I shouldn't fap to it for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: redpenguin101

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
So does this game still manage to be fappable as you go on or does it get too creepy? I've played it a few hours now and had a few creepy things happen so far.

It's kinda strange, like I feel I shouldn't fap to it for some reason.
It gets more fappable and creepy as the game goes on but the fappable aspect outweighs the creepy aspect thus far.

Jan 16, 2019
Hey guys how i can reset character events ? i need to reset karin. i did it before but i forgot how to do(with save editor)

Last edited:

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah sure no worries
The full song free background music. The MP4 is the full thing. Got the info from the discord. Some dude even had all the lyrics.

そばにいて - Stay with me

そばにいて そばにいて そばにいて それだけで それだけで それだけで まばたき ひとひら やさしい てのひら ひとつの ぬくもり しずかな ひととき      いのち ひとつ きみと ふたつ そばにいて そばにいて そばにいて それだけで それだけで それだけで   いつまでも いつまでも いつまでも そばにいて そばにいて ずっと おもいで ほどいて ざわめき ささやき  あしあと きえれば せかいは ここだけ いのち ひとつ いつか おわる そばにいて そばにいて そばにいて それだけで それだけで それだけで いつまでも いつまでも いつまでも そばにいて そばにいて きっと そばにいて そばにいて そばにいて それだけで それだけで それだけで いつまでも いつまでも いつまでも そばにいて そばにいて ずっと

Song actually is pretty awesome for just BGM.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes