barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So far, the only thing I can clearly define as a jumpscare is early on in the game while the rest is more of the creepy stuff. There's also the one Miku scene where we first see her issue, that scared the crap out of me it was so loud. I don't really count it as a jumpscare, though. It was a sound effect I honestly should have seen coming, the opportunity was staring me in the face and I still walked right into it with no regard to the fact that things were happening in the background that could lead to it with a metal door to the room.

One of the 'happy' scenes, however, I do count as a jumpscare. It was clearly meant for that purpose while everything else made sense without reasoning that it was meant to spook the player.
That's why I pointed out that what is and is not a jumpscare varies based on your personal definition.

The popularity of the FNAF franchise and the impact it has had on indie horror games has diluted the meaning of "jumpscare" by quite a bit, and I see it get misused a lot by the indie horror community.

Reactions: alex2011

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
The answer is probably no but does the restoration patch work with the No sex v0.22.0 in this post? I mean it should restore old events but does it include the new scenes from v0.22?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
will the incest patch be updated ot does the currant one work
This really needs to get added to the main page.

If the version of the game you are downloading is labeled "Sex version," you do not need any patches. If you are getting the game from Subscribestar or Itch.io, you do not need any patches.

If the version of the game you are downloading is labeled "no sex version" or "Huggy boy," you need the restoration patch. if you get the game from Patreon, you need the restoration patch.

The version of the game that gets leaked here is the complete version, there is no need to patch it, and patching it can break your game.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The answer is probably no but does the restoration patch work with the No sex v0.22.0 in this post? I mean it should restore old events but does it include the new scenes from v0.22?
The patch is listed as the 21.5 patch, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. There have been issues with using the wrong version of the restoration patch on the game, and it could break the game in unexpected ways.

For the record, the "Sex version" on this site is 23p1, the most recent version of the game, and no patch is necessary.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
The patch is listed as the 21.5 patch, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. There have been issues with using the wrong version of the restoration patch on the game, and it could break the game in unexpected ways.

For the record, the "Sex version" on this site is 23p1, the most recent version of the game, and no patch is necessary.
Yeah but I wanted to use the guide mod and it's not yet ready for v23p1. From past experiences it should still work, just it won't help after you're up to date with v22 content and then you have to reinstall the game once a new patch comes out. Might just do that though

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
Oh my lord, this game is on one side quite fun and visually engaging. On the other side it is the most infuriating experience once you get stuck on a single main event which won't trigger! Holy fuck, I think I flew through over 150 days trying different ways to get
Extra French Fries
started and it never does!
The wiki doesn't show anything other than that it is an automated quest.... Fuck me to hell and back.

Herdauntu

May 4, 2020
Oh my lord, this game is on one side quite fun and visually engaging. On the other side it is the most infuriating experience once you get stuck on a single main event which won't trigger! Holy fuck, I think I flew through over 150 days trying different ways to get
Extra French Fries
The wiki doesn't show anything other than that it is an automated quest.... Fuck me to hell and back.
That event autoplays during the Beach event that's why there's no detailed information on it's triggers. Have you triggered the start of the Beach event yet? If you haven't you're never going to trigger that specific event by just spending days since it happens during that whole sequence of events. The event with required triggers you're looking for should be What's Done is Done.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 with update Part 2] [Selebus] Sex Version
compressed_.gif

Post updated on 03/30/2022

6.66 GB to ≅ 1.55 GB

Download PC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): -
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc.exe file to extract.

Download MAC (4 files - 7z Self-Extracting): -
Download the 4 files, then click the LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2.app.exe file to extract.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
Ehm, I did go to the beach, I finished the previous missions like all along the shoreline and my heart is full. So I guess maybe it was bugged when I did?

Herdauntu

May 4, 2020
That is possible. It shouldn't be missed during the chain of beach events and should have just played in sequence so I guess it is one of the bugs that exists now, I never experienced it when I went through.

lewdgentleman

Apr 2, 2018
Extra French Fries
I was stuck at the same place for 2h.

Download the Update patch and replace the files. It will work just fine afterwards.

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
That event autoplays during the Beach event that's why there's no detailed information on it's triggers. Have you triggered the start of the Beach event yet? If you haven't you're never going to trigger that specific event by just spending days since it happens during that whole sequence of events. The event with required triggers you're looking for should be What's Done is Done.
But yeah, I finished "What's Done is Done" too

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
I was stuck at the same place for 2h.

Download the Update patch and replace the files. It will work just fine afterwards.
I'll give it a shot, thanks homie. I think I spent over 5 hours just trying every possible combination of girl and action before giving up and coming here ;-;

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ehm, I did go to the beach, I finished the previous missions like all along the shoreline and my heart is full. So I guess maybe it was bugged when I did?
If the game took you directly from the beach to a Makoto scene at school, your playthrough is bugged.

Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
If the game took you directly from the beach to a Makoto scene at school, your playthrough is bugged.
I applied the update patch and restarted a safe from the first beach quest. Just been CTRL-Skipping my way through everything so far up untill Summer and winter.

Spending 15 hours on the game and not getting anywhere, I guess I'm too tired of it at this point.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
What's the difference between the two versions of the event where you first meet Otoha? I know what causes you to get one of the other (your "homie status")...

Also, if I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Is there a screenshot key or a 'hide the dialogue screen' key?

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I had an interesting thought recently. We have no idea how many resets there've been, and Maya talks like it's been a ridiculous number. What if Chinami and Tsukasa really *are* 5000 years old at this point? What if they're somehow more aware of the time passing than everyone else?

Heck, maybe they're really wizards, too.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
May i just add that this is probably the only game that i feel slightly uncomfortable by? It's not about Sensei per se but about the weird as fuck events/dreams/blackouts that occur at random intervals.

The latest event where you get a random picture of a squid for whatever reason just made me feel really creeped out.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes