AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Direct quote:
Maya: "Let me ask you a question. Why do you think Ayane made it to the roof last time? A feat that no one else has ever accomplished before. Why her?"
Sensei: "That’s-"
Maya: "Too slow- I’ll tell you."
Maya: "Because you two had sex and she got pregnant. Which means she was carrying your DNA inside of her. Which means she was a temporary extension of you."

And sure, you can say that Maya can't know for sure because she doesn't actually know everything with 100% certainty, but in addition to all the other clues, yes, denial is too weak of a word to describe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: moodle

aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
Miku's route finally moving forward? Smiling Maya? A brief return cameo of the Room With The Clocks? Confirmation of the "girls pregnant with Sensei's child end up on the rooftop" theory? This may be my favorite update in a very long time.

Speaking of the last spoiler in the previous paragraph: considering the good uncle cheat code stops working once Winter starts and there's a mandatory sex scene with Ami this season if you're on her route, and that the next story update will be the last for a few months so I'm certain something big is planned, i get the feeling we're in for the first major "good Sensei"/"bad Sensei" route split with Ami ending up on the roof if Sensei went the incest route.

Reactions: crustlord12
Feb 11, 2018
haven't played the game yet, but the occasional sigs and header images are giving me surprise creepy vibes, is there anythingh disturbing other than occasional jump-scares that show up in the game? Mild spoilers are A-ok with me if need be! (y)

Shiroihanabi

Feb 25, 2022
At least this one is, I've had them since I became a patron, just before Selebus stopped giving them out, and as I promised him in no uncertain terms, my copies of the cards have never left my possession or been copied to anyone else.
But what if your hard drive dies? That happened to someone else that had them. You should keep backups.

But backups can fail... better to keep them on the internet... somewhere without a password... behind an easily guessable url (in case you forget).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
haven't played the game yet, but the occasional sigs and header images are giving me surprise creepy vibes, is there anythingh disturbing other than occasional jump-scares that show up in the game? Mild spoilers are A-ok with me if need be! (y)
There is literally only one moment I can think of that can even be considered a jumpscare, others are more creepy and nonsensical. If you're not into the vibe you're getting, I would not suggest this game, it is like that vibe and is about to get even more so as we head into the dark route. It IS a Denpa game after all.

But what if your hard drive dies? That happened to someone else that had them. You should keep backups.

But backups can fail... better to keep them on the internet... somewhere without a password... behind an easily guessable url (in case you forget).
I have multiple copies as backups, like every other file I possess, in multiple locations including different drives, of which I have three, all fairly new and unlikely to fail. I will not break the vow I explicitly made to Selebus right to his face, okay, his Discord DMs, you get the point. Also forgetting, while not impossible, is almost so once I have actually heard information. If I hear a piece of music, it could have been from all the way back in 6th grade, even actually TRYING to forget is a challenge. So I could vocalize the password in a place with no ears and no microphones and only I would ever know, and know that password by heart I would, for longer than it would be useful.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Do u remember name of the event she first appeared in, by the way?
The way replay works, flags are usually set to "false." The only time they're set to "true" is if that flag has to be "true" to view the scene (so for an Ami sex scene, baduncle will be set to true, but for all other scenes, it will be set to false, as an example)

Because both of this character's appearances are flag-dependent sections of a scene, but those flags are required to get the scene at all, they'll be "false" and her section will not appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WN713

Mar 10, 2020
'The Depressing Implication of Goosebumps' doesn't trigger for me after 'Wicked Witch of Kumon-mi'

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Depending on your definition of jumpscares, there's either a very small number or a lot of them. The game uses a lot of sudden transitions with a static burst (if you have audio on) that can sometimes be very jarring. Some people call these jump scares, some people don't, but there's a LOT of them.

Narrative elements that appear that can fall under the horror banner:

Loss of control of your actions
Existential horror
Implications of self harm
Nihilism
Direct intervention by powers beyond your understanding

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
do we need to dw the uncensored patch to get the loli content or the sex version game is already patched?

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I have to warn people who extracted uncensored patch into sex version for some reason it bugs the rewrite/reset so that it won't present any choices to go anywhere and just skips straight to the rooftop.

aji6699

Sep 8, 2020
With the new update, there's a new happy event I'm seeing ("???") but I have no idea how to trigger it.

Any ideas?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I am unable to progress past extra french fries and im missing smaller half of all the events. Just goint through days trying random shit atm yet i cant find nothing to trigger it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
do we need to dw the uncensored patch to get the loli content or the sex version game is already patched?
The version uploaded here is the Subscribestar version, which has all content baseline. no patch necessary.

If you get the version from Patreon, you'll need a patch, but that's the only version that does.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes