25thKnight

May 20, 2020
- Download and extract the update patch
- take all the contents from the "game" folder of the update patch and put it in the "game" folder of the LiL version released before whatever patch version you are putting in (0.21 part1 -> patch for 0.21 part2 or 0.21 part2 -> patch for 0.22 as examples)
- if it asks you about replacing same-name files, let it
- you're done
Thanks mate

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Did you hear about what was going on in several discord channels? Someone's been posting ********** and then mass reporting to get the discord channels banned that's probably why it changed.
It's bad on Twitter as well. There are underage teens posting nudes and trying to sell that content using the hashtag #MNSFW (Minors Not Safe For Work). I've been reporting every account I see but they just make new ones. I also saw a guy posting a link to that discord that had child stuff and reported him which I'm guessing is one of the rooms you're talking about.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It's bad on Twitter as well. There are underage teens posting nudes and trying to see that content using the hashtag #MNSFW (Minors Not Safe For Work). I've been reporting every account I see but they just make new ones. I also saw a guy posting a link to that discord that had child stuff and reported him which I'm guessing is one of the rooms you're talking about.
I think that's a known and persistant problem for twitter. They had working hashtags like that one for years.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
hello is it normal to have laggy sex animations or do I just have potato laptop my version is compressed but I have same problem with the regular version too my fps goes from anywhere 8fps-60fps and the animation is always laggy no matter what is the problem with renpy settings or is it my potato laptop this is the first renpy game where the animations were laggy

edit: tried code "lagfix" didn't work View attachment 1682808 View attachment 1682809
should probably use spoiler tag when you post screenshots of scenes so you dont ruin it for people.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Including the LewdPatch/Don't Censor content?
Correct.

That patch turns the Patreon version into the Subscribestar version. The version that gets leaked here is the Subscribestar version, so at best that patch does nothing, at worst it creates opportunities for odd glitches to surface.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Maya confirmed it
And again you are trying to give your fantasies for the facts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But do not worry, many people read non-existent in the text. This is fine. So the author plays with the mind of the reader and does his job well.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

But do not worry, many people read non-existent in the text. This is fine. So the author plays with the mind of the reader and does his job well.
Aha, so she said it in conjecture, that changes things back to the lack of evidence issue that keeps me where I'm at on the subject.

Turns out perverts are more trustworthy than politicians and journalists. Crazy world, eh ?
At least this one is, I've had them since I became a patron, just before Selebus stopped giving them out, and as I promised him in no uncertain terms, my copies of the cards have never left my possession or been copied to anyone else.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Is anyone having issues with the Mac version opening after download?
Might be the fix if this is what I think it is:
Open terminal and try these two things:

chmod u+x
(Drag the application into the terminal window)
So it should be chmod u+x /path/to/...
press enter

Try and open the app

If that doesn't work try this
sudo chmod -R 755 /path/to/...

you may need a password for this one typed into the terminal. After that try to open it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is anyone having issues with the Mac version opening after download?
Check the file size of your game. If it's less than 6.4bGB, you're having the same problem as me.

I wish Subeles would fix this error, but alas, I am but a freeloader. Besides, macs aren't all too good computers for gaming purposes, anyways. Hope this helps.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018

Uh, you do understand that she was saying "it's a conjecture" about Ayane or anyone else who shows up on the roof possibly vanishing, not about that Ayane was pregnant? Because that she spelt out explicitly. Lmao at "but maybe it was all dream and Maya actually didn't say it", though, I don't even know what to call it - denial seems too weak of a word.

Zorf

May 8, 2017
anyone know how to trigger the last happy event after "something everyone knows and ignores"? It's just "???" for me right now.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Uh, you do understand that she was saying "it's a conjecture" about Ayane or anyone else who shows up on the roof possibly vanishing, not about that Ayane was pregnant?
Do you understand that these are your speculation?
Maya does not understand anything that is happening in the latest cycles. Therefore everything she says only guesses. These are not facts and not evidence.

Lmao at "but maybe it was all dream and Maya actually didn't say it", though, I don't even know what to call it - denial seems too weak of a word.
If you had paid more attention to details, and did not rush with the conclusions and fantasies, you would notice this detail during the Maya event:

Reactions: alex2011

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
If you had paid more attention to details, and did not rush with the conclusions and fantasies, you would notice this detail during the Maya event:

To be fair, he also 'time travels' to two other events from the past, so we we still don't know wtf this means.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
And now we are forced to wait for the following Maya events to find out, whether the conversation was at all or not.
So hey is this part of the new update version 0.23.0 or it's part of the previous updates? I don't know this scene and I want to know if it's Ami's event from the previous version or if it's from the latest patch. I don't know Ami's events since I avoided clappin her and the crossed out event are hellalot

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes