npezone

Dec 31, 2020
I have the new update!

Lessons in Love Version 0.22.0 (Subscribestar version) is now available to everyone! Hail Subeles!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update is the second special Christmas update for Lessons in Love. Every character in the game makes an appearance and it clocks in as one of the largest updates the game has had so far.

Links:

FULL GAME
PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE PATCH - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
I though 0.22 had already been posted here?

The notes are just to say that this is now on public release, while the other post is the link / detail for 0.23 for subscribers.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

The notes are just to say that this is now on public release, while the other post is the link / detail for 0.23 for subscribers.
It had. That was more an announcement of "it's no longer leaked here, and is now officially available," as they're one of the handful of people who opt to wait until it's public release before playing an update.

Jan 6, 2022
Is the dark mode mod causing Gray text for anyone else? Trying to figure out why it's suddenly so much darker, making it fairly hard to read lol

I have now realized I needed to use the new dark mode update, nevermind

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know when Selebus plans to start working on early game rework? I remeber it was supposed to be in april but this was planned before Patreon issue.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

I always post the latest public version here as soon as it is available, so pirates with dignity know when it's time to acquire a legitimate version of LiL and show support for Subeles :)

Hey thanks for the update mate you are an absolute bloody ripper but is the update for the SFW version or the NSFW version? Because I need to know if I can dive into it right away or spend all night downloading the game again.

Edit: Just noticed the page number of the thread so here's hoping that the update is extra blurssed.
I posted the NSFW (subscribestar) version

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I played the game for a good few days and then just gave up, game felt like a slice of life with some horror elements in it. But I think what really made me put this game off was the grinding, so much grinding and clicks just to see some new scenes and then repeat. Game progress was just becoming painfully slow for me so I was like fuck it I am out.
this shows that this game isn't your cup of tea but give us your preference so we can suggest a game that will suit your taste

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Got an email today saying Discord updated their policy and now it straight up says "no loli or shota" and "any users contributing to servers with this content will be banned and reported to authorities". I think it's pretty obvious what's going to be the next road block for LiL.

[rant] I'm so tired of this crap. Discord can do whatever they want, it's their platform. However, threatening to report users to authorities for victimless "crimes" makes me just not want to use the platform anymore for anything. A crime is something that harms another living thing in some way, either financially, physically, or mentally. When laws exist that punish people for victimless crimes, and even ruin their lives in many situations, then that is an abuse of power and goes against why laws exist in the first place. A game like this is completely victimless, and on the positive it's allowing someone to make a living doing something they enjoy. If anyone actually went to jail for viewing, producing, or owning content that doesn't involve real victims, then that really is when I stop caring about what society thinks. It's clear many people have lost touch with what's important and dedicating any resources to such "crimes" is a waste of time, money, and ruins innocent lives. Many other games (as well as huge anime discord communities) are gonna be shut down, it's just a matter of when the SJWs find them and report them. [/rant]

Does anyone still have the character cards by the way?
Doubtful that anyone who still has them would share them. I had them back when I supported a long time ago, but I had a hard drive die and lost them. I asked if I could have them back since I still support from time to time and never would share them. I was told he will never share them again. I think he only gives them out to really loyal subscribers now (People who have been on the $100/month tier since the beginning).

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Discord updated their policy and now it straight up says "no loli or shota" and "any users contributing to servers with this content will be banned and reported to authorities". I think it's pretty obvious what's going to be the next road block for LiL.

[rant] I'm so tired of this crap. Discord can do whatever they want, it's their platform. However, threatening to report users to authorities for victimless "crimes" makes me just not want to use the platform anymore for anything. A crime is something that harms another living thing in some way, either financially, physically, or mentally. When laws exist that punish people for victimless crimes, and even ruin their lives in many situations, then that is an abuse of power and goes against why laws exist in the first place. A game like this is completely victimless, and on the positive it's allowing someone to make a living doing something they enjoy. If anyone actually went to jail for viewing, producing, or owning content that doesn't involve real victims, then that really is when I stop caring about what society thinks. It's clear they've lost their way. Many other games (as well as huge anime discord communities) are gonna be shut down in due time. [/rant]

Doubtful that anyone who still has them would share them. I had them back when I supported a long time ago, but I had a hard drive die and lost them. I asked if I could have them back since I still support from time to time and never would share them. I was told he will never share them again. I think he only gives them out to really loyal subscribers now (People who have been on the $100/month tier since the beginning).
Did you hear about what was going on in several discord channels? Someone's been posting ********** and then mass reporting to get the discord channels banned that's probably why it changed.

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Did you hear about what was going on in several discord channels? Someone's been posting ********** and then mass reporting to get the discord channels banned that's probably why it changed.
One of my favorite (SFW) discords got hacked and discord did nothing about it. The hacker deleted all the channels, and filled the remaining one with actual illegal content. When the owners reported the hacking, Discord deleted the whole server and refused to restore it to how it was before the hack. No idea if the mods/owners of the legit server were reported to authorities.

There is sadly no good alternative to what Discord offers, but clearly there needs to be. Patreon is being ditched by adult creators, and so should discord.

Last edited:

Herdauntu

May 4, 2020
One of my favorite (SFW) discords got hacked and discord did nothing about it. The hacker deleted all the channels, and filled the remaining one with actual illegal content. When the owners reported the hacking, Discord deleted the whole server and refused to restore it to how it was before the hack. No idea if the mods/owners of the legit server were reported to authorities.

There is sadly no good alternative to what Discord offers, but clearly there needs to be. Patreon is being ditched by adult creators, and so should discord.
Discord has always been a "use it because there's no really good alternative" platform for a long time now. They've in the past been very disingenuous on who they go after and who gets what rules enforced on them so it's nothing new. For the longest time furries were nearly bulletproof on the platform for doing the exact same things that other channels were being taken down for because the admins/mods shielded and defended any reported furry servers due to their bias. Supposedly this has gotten better over time, but I've never been involved directly in any of it so I can't say either way if it's improved or gotten worse but it does still affect my overall opinion of the platform even though I use it.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Never used them, but what about overtone and raidcall? Aren't they alternatives for discord?

About the game, just to be certain i'm not misinterpreting: all those messages about "something buried beneath your feet" is just a regular foreshadowing to some future event, or the game requires player to click in the scenario somewhere to find whatever shit is buiried? I don't believe the game has a pixel hunt feature, but you never know.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes