moodle

Nov 26, 2016
View attachment 1679365 View attachment 1679366

Do you think she lied? It would be betrayal.
That event, Cold Air of an Encroaching Winter, takes place during the second reset, towards the end of Chapter One of the game. After the first Halloween, before There Is Nothing. The "Ayane was pregnant" theory is about the third reset, since that's the one where she starts acting weird and all the clues are dropped, and includes the fact that at the start of it, right after There Is Nothing and the transition to winter, there is an event where Ayane sneaks into Sensei's room, they have sex, and he finishes inside her (thus guaranteeing that literally everyone who plays LiL will have unprotected sex with Ayane, regardless of what choices they make in repeatable scenes or lust scenes they do). So that means the conversation you're depicting takes place from before Ayane got pregnant.

But seriously, as akselx says:
Yeah, I don't believe Sel would have bothered inserting poem about a loss of child and having Sensei semi-consciously pulling out of Ami in the sex scenes that followed.
But I guess some people won't be convinced unless someone literally tells Sensei flat-out that he got Ayane pregnant -- which I guess would have to be Maya, since nobody else knows due to the resets and Sensei is in heavy heavy denial. But hey, we've got Maya events coming tomorrow. It could happen.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
v0.23.0p1
Lessons in Love 0.23.0 Part 1 will release for all patrons/subscribers 03/01 9:00 AM CST.

35k+ Words
300+ Images
12 New Events
4 Maya Events
4 Miku Events
4 Otoha Events
2 New Outfits for Miku
Egg
New Music
Fixes/Changes for Older Content

spamhello4

Nov 7, 2018
v0.23.0p1
Lessons in Love 0.23.0 Part 1 will release for all patrons/subscribers 03/01 9:00 AM CST.

35k+ Words
300+ Images
12 New Events
4 Maya Events
4 Miku Events
4 Otoha Events
2 New Outfits for Miku
Egg
New Music
Fixes/Changes for Older Content
EGG!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
But I guess some people won't be convinced unless someone literally tells Sensei flat-out that he got Ayane pregnant -- which I guess would have to be Maya, since nobody else knows due to the resets and Sensei is in heavy heavy denial. But hey, we've got Maya events coming tomorrow. It could happen.
Some people are just unwilling, or unable, to interpret subtext.

Which is a shame, because this game is overflowing with it.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
So some people are saying they used a save editor to remove the cheater flag, but apparently renpy save editor can't find the boolean? What did the people who did so successfully use to do so?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I have the new NSFW update!

Lessons in Love Version 0.22.0 (Subscribestar version) is now available to everyone! Hail Subeles!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update is the second special Christmas update for Lessons in Love. Every character in the game makes an appearance and it clocks in as one of the largest updates the game has had so far.

Links:

FULL GAME
PC -
/ /
MAC - / /
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE PATCH - / /

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I have the new update!

Lessons in Love Version 0.22.0 (Subscribestar version) is now available to everyone! Hail Subeles!

This update is the second special Christmas update for Lessons in Love. Every character in the game makes an appearance and it clocks in as one of the largest updates the game has had so far.

Links:

FULL GAME
PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
UPDATE PATCH - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
Hey thanks for the update mate you are an absolute bloody ripper but is the update for the SFW version or the NSFW version? Because I need to know if I can dive into it right away or spend all night downloading the game again.

Edit: Just noticed the page number of the thread so here's hoping that the update is extra blurssed.

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Hey thanks for the update mate you are an absolute bloody ripper but is the update for the SFW version or the NSFW version? Because I need to know if I can dive into it right away or spend all night downloading the game again.

Edit: Just noticed the page number of the thread so here's hoping that the update is extra blurssed.
It's the subscribestar/itch version, the NSFW one. Nobody has been posting the SFW version since its original release.

May 19, 2019
Hey, I've been having an issue with missing .webp files for events such as calling Makoto or Sara over, in particular saracasualcum.webp and such. Any fixes?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey, I've been having an issue with missing .webp files for events such as calling Makoto or Sara over, in particular saracasualcum.webp and such. Any fixes?
Have you tried playing from a clean install? The current full version on this site should have everything with no need to apply a patch.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Reactions: moodle

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have the new update!

Links:

FULL GAME
PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
UPDATE PATCH - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
So, is this the one with heavy changes on Ch.1 events everyone was waiting for? I still want to make a re-run (missed 3 events due to doing Chika's route before the beach event)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So, is this the one with heavy changes on Ch.1 events everyone was waiting for? I still want to make a re-run (missed 3 events due to doing Chika's route before the beach event)
What makes you think that? There are at least two updates before the rework, maybe more.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
According to Selebus' roadmap on the Discord, the rework will start after the 23p2 update (23p1 came out for patrons today) and will take about two months, assuming nothing changes.

Reactions: moodle

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Ayane sneaks into Sensei's room, they have sex, and he finishes inside her

Sensei always finishes inside in the repetitive dorm-events from the start of the game.

That event, Cold Air of an Encroaching Winter, takes place during the second reset, towards the end of Chapter One of the game. After the first Halloween, before There Is Nothing. The "Ayane was pregnant" theory is about the third reset
If she was joking about pregnancy in one cycle - she can do it in all others, only in different forms.

Some people are just unwilling, or unable, to interpret subtext.
Some people constantly see non-existent things and do not understand the difference between guess and facts.

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Sensei always finishes inside in the repetitive dorm-events from the start of the game.
Sure, but there's no guarantee that the player did the generic repeatable sex events. You aren't required to. You are required to get Ayane's lust to 5, but you can do that via blowjob without a problem. On the flip side, Patent-Pending is a required event with a non-optional creampie, and that is the reset in which Ayane starts missing school and events because she's feeling ill, telling Sensei there's something important they need to talk about, telling him that soon something will happen where she needs more attention from him, making it to the rooftop, and having a poem about a newborn baby appear in her dorm room. If you have a better explanation for all of those things than "Ayane was pregnant," go ahead and share it -- and "that Ayane, always a kidder" isn't a better explanation, because of the rooftop, Maya's reaction to it, and the poem.

Plus, in the new update released to patrons today, Maya confirmed it, which will hopefully settle this argument once and for all.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes