alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
So do you need to do anything other than type goodhomie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's either you go block her route completely or not fingering her(the schadenfreude event) before the beach event is the only way I know to prevent being in bad homie route but if you want an easy way out without needing to replay the part you finger chika you can use the cheatcode in the computer during weekends

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So do you need to do anything other than type goodhomie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's either you go block her route completely or not fingering her(the schadenfreude event) before the beach event is the only way I know to prevent being in bad homie route but if you want an easy way out without needing to replay the part you finger chika you can use the cheatcode in the computer during weekends
Of course, keep in mind that, if there aren't already, I don't keep track because I don't cheat and don't need to track it, there will be consequences for using any cheat with a gameplay effect. Assuming they haven't been added yet, we do not know what they will be, but knowing how the game is, they would be severe.

I also don't remember if Rin specifically said that don't go after Chika but since Rin literally said that she likes Chika I guess she's basically telling you that don't go after chika
Yes, she asks you to let her have a chance first in Cafe Mocha. She's not even completely saying stay away from Chika permanently, she just doesn't want outside interference with her attempt.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Of course, keep in mind that, if there aren't already, I don't keep track because I don't cheat and don't need to track it, there will be consequences for using any cheat with a gameplay effect. Assuming they haven't been added yet, we do not know what they will be, but knowing how the game is, they would be severe.
How sure are you about this? I remember reading in the wiki that right now there aren't consequences but there might be in the future, but my takeaway from that was that having too high a point total might screw up the flags/triggers at some point, not that there'd be some meta narrative hammer that locks you out of an ultra true ending or whatever.

---

Wait, is "I died with you" the cheering up event that you can miss? So she calls you out during the beach event no matter what?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How sure are you about this? I remember reading in the wiki that right now there aren't consequences but there might be in the future, but my takeaway from that was that having too high a point total might screw up the flags/triggers at some point, not that there'd be some meta narrative hammer that locks you out of an ultra true ending or whatever.

---

Wait, is "I died with you" the cheering up event that you can miss? So she calls you out during the beach event no matter what?
100% sure that it will happen, things that are advertised as planned or possible have a very high record of happening in this game, 100% rate so far in fact. If it is advertised that a character dies in the next build, then a character is almost certainly going to die, for example. Not that my example has happened, it hasn't, we haven't gone that dark...yet.

What do you mean by calling out? If you mean getting mad at you for going after Chika when she asked you not to, she only gets mad at you specifically if you did Schadenfreude before the first beach event. Otherwise, she will still be upset since she gets rejected either way, but it won't lock you out of seeing certain things. The next few events are where it really starts to branch, like claiming not to be mad when she clearly is when you see her for the first time after the first beach event if you did Schadenfreude before the first beach event while not making any mention of anger at all if you didn't, though things do generally play out the same, including what big things come next. There's also a kiss in a later event that ONLY happens if you didn't do Schadenfreude before the first beach event, this is absent in the case that you did.

Having too many points in affection, the main stat that you build up before you ever even get the first lust event, already CAN screw things up. The Schadenfreude event thing is a very good example of this as having too many points with Chika may trigger it if you just so happen to visit the event location with enough points. Grinding them up to a point is a good thing, grinding them to the point that you have reached the cap for every event in the game before you get anywhere near the current last event is bad because it can cause a long event marathon where you basically have no control over when main events trigger unless they require a certain location. These event marathons can cause all sorts of triggers to go off for missing events if certain events are in that marathon. There are also several lust events that are part of a main event and they are missable if you do the main event they are tied to without enough lust, which is especially true if you trigger an event marathon that includes a main event with a lust event tied to it.

The first, and so far only, time I was a bad homie (did Schadenfreude before the first beach event), I had ground up enough Chika affection to trigger Schadenfreude before being a bad homie was even possible and triggered Schadenfreude, making me an instant bad homie in the first beach event in the next version after that one since the first beach event and schadenfreude were one version apart. I have not made that mistake again.

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure why I got tagged in that quote, since I'm prety sure Alex is the one who said it, but I'll re-affirm alex2011's answer: Last I checked, there were no current consequences for cheating, but it's just about guaranteed that there will be some sort of severe penalty in the future.

I suggest playing without cheats. But if the game is too much of a grind, use a save editor and just do small increments for stats at a time. Don't use the built-in cheats (except the ones specifically labeled as not marking your save as a cheater in my post linked from the first post... I really need to look into updating that at some point... but Elden Ring is eating all my free time. [Edit] Aaaaaaand upated it. There were some new cheats, but still no consequences for using them I could find with a simple search [/Edit])

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
Jan 16, 2019
Not sure why I got tagged in that quote, since I'm prety sure Alex is the one who said it, but I'll re-affirm alex2011's answer: Last I checked, there were no current consequences for cheating, but it's just about guaranteed that there will be some sort of severe penalty in the future.

I suggest playing without cheats. But if the game is too much of a grind, use a save editor and just do small increments for stats at a time. Don't use the built-in cheats (except the ones specifically labeled as not marking your save as a cheater in my post linked from the first post... I really need to look into updating that at some point... but Elden Ring is eating all my free time. [Edit] Aaaaaaand upated it. There were some new cheats, but still no consequences for using them I could find with a simple search [/Edit])
people like me cant play without cheats .im lazy because im playing too many mmorpg and gacha games. its really hard to grind.i already used game cheats .so im died ? :D i dont want to be marked as cheater im scared.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
if i remember correctly you can remove the mark off your save
You can. You can also just edit the file holding the cheats to make them not mark your save a cheater to begin with. But if you're gonna use a save editor anyway, why not use it to edit the values you were gonna use the cheats to change anyway?

For anyone that used the cheats without knowing it would mark your save as a cheater: First, why didn't you read the warning on my post telling you the cheat codes? Second, the variable marking your save is just a boolean named "cheater" you can set to false with a save editor or the console.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You know, since the amusement park thing came up, I've been wondering - Is there even an amusement park *in* Kumon-Mi? 'Cause if there isn't, no one's going to one, since it's on lock down.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I didn't mention it, but also thought it weird you were tagged. I don't think it was the user behind the tagging necessarily, but maybe a site glitch. I've seen it several times over several threads.

Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes