Jan 16, 2019
damn.i really like this game and maya ,yumi events are really fun to read. i feel bad for people who dont like Visual Novels. also my quick menu is gone. how i can fix that ?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So with the fact there is content with "Bad Uncle" as a flag, cheater as a flag, and IIRC there will be a good guy run or specific girl routes, has Seb ever addressed the the fact that replayability and expansion of the game will be very difficult? This game is very, very long, even with the skip button it has a decent amount of grinding and countless events currently in the game are very tied together. Additional runs for branching paths might be very rarely undertaken without some form of "Start from here" option for the player or allowable post game cheats. Additionally, for there to be paths or good guy route, due to the intertwining nature of events currently in the game, Seb will basically have to make an entire new game if he wishes to add them?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So with the fact there is content with "Bad Uncle" as a flag, cheater as a flag, and IIRC there will be a good guy run or specific girl routes, has Seb ever addressed the the fact that replayability and expansion of the game will be very difficult? This game is very, very long, even with the skip button it has a decent amount of grinding and countless events currently in the game are very tied together. Additional runs for branching paths might be very rarely undertaken without some form of "Start from here" option for the player or allowable post game cheats. Additionally, for there to be paths or good guy route, due to the intertwining nature of events currently in the game, Seb will basically have to make an entire new game if he wishes to add them?
What we know from Selebus may already address some of your concerns.

When we get to the purity path part of the game, you'll be given the option to choose one of the girls, and you'll play through that girl's purity path to get their purity ending. At that point, the game will take you back to the decision point, where you can pick another girl. So that's your "start from here" point that you mentioned.

What we don't know is if the bad uncle/bad homie flags are content locks that forever deny you access to an ending, or if they're branches that lead to the same location by different methods. I haven't tried bad homie to see how that plays out in later Rin events, but I could see a narrative path where Sensei has to work much harder to get there than he does under the good homie path. Yeah, you won't be able to see all content in one playthrough, but if there are enough of these either/or story routes, even if they ultimately lead to the same destination, it adds a layer of replayability.

As for the cheater flag, we have no idea what that does. It could be a giant fake-out, it could just result in the game becoming more passive aggressive in the narration, or it could actually impact continuity. We won't know until he actually implements that impact.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

When we get to the purity path part of the game, you'll be given the option to choose one of the girls, and you'll play through that girl's purity path to get their purity ending. At that point, the game will take you back to the decision point, where you can pick another girl. So that's your "start from here" point that you mentioned.

What we don't know is if the bad uncle/bad homie flags are content locks that forever deny you access to an ending, or if they're branches that lead to the same location by different methods. I haven't tried bad homie to see how that plays out in later Rin events, but I could see a narrative path where Sensei has to work much harder to get there than he does under the good homie path. Yeah, you won't be able to see all content in one playthrough, but if there are enough of these either/or story routes, even if they ultimately lead to the same destination, it adds a layer of replayability.

As for the cheater flag, we have no idea what that does. It could be a giant fake-out, it could just result in the game becoming more passive aggressive in the narration, or it could actually impact continuity. We won't know until he actually implements that impact.
I was wondering, is there any other game/anime/VN where you have this kind of harem situation?

I mean, it technically is a harem, but it's more of an unwanted harem (by the girls, not by Sensei) than anything else, in fact, most of the girls that know about Sensei fooling around just seem resigned to that fact, and the ones who seem okay by it are either hiding behind a facade (Kirin/Maya) or have some major problems under the surface (Nodoka/Noriko).

It's also why i'm quite curious to see the purity routes (some 2-3 years from now).

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017

Hmm ok, interesting. Do we know if there will be a harem ending at all or will it always be the case that you have to pick one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Here's something to consider as far as the cheater flag, since when has anything seemingly functional in nature added by Selebus ever been a fake out? As far as bad homie, that one I can say there are some pretty noticeable changes already.

Hmm ok, interesting. Do we know if there will be a harem ending at all or will it always be the case that you have to pick one?
Pretty sure he has said no to harem ending, but we may or may not end up with all of them together before the end and the harem breaking up to give us the singular purity routes, just a guess which, if true, is something I have yet to see done at all.

• Sad
Reactions: kylmeny

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
The harem route will end at some point, but it will not be a harem ending, if you perceive the difference. After the harem route ends there will be a "dark route," about which we know basically nothing, and then after that will come the "purity" routes, where you pursue one girl.
The images2 folder is missing some images, especially the ones for cumming in the invite over scenes, anyone else have the same issue?
Which download are you using?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When Selebus announced his endgame plans, he made it clear there would not be a "true" harem ending. The harem-style narrative will likely end when we move into the "dark" phase.

Harem phase > Dark phase > Purity routes.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So does this game still manage to be fappable as you go on or does it get too creepy? I've played it a few hours now and had a few creepy things happen so far.

It's kinda strange, like I feel I shouldn't fap to it for some reason.
This is really a personal tastes thing. It's hard for someone else to judge how creepy something is for you, and how much that will affect your ability to fap to the lewd parts. There are definitely posts on this forum from people that the creepy was too much for. There are definitely people on this forum for whom the creepy was not too much for (maybe even some for whom the creepy enhanced the lewdness, who knows?).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The harem route will end at some point, but it will not be a harem ending, if you perceive the difference. After the harem route ends there will be a "dark route," about which we know basically nothing, and then after that will come the "purity" routes, where you pursue one girl.

Which download are you using?
Actually, from what I've heard on the Discord, public spoilers channel specifically, we're going into the dark route and then the purity routes. The route we are in now could be considered a harem route, very loosely, I guess.

When Selebus announced his endgame plans, he made it clear there would not be a "true" harem ending. The harem-style narrative will likely end when we move into the "dark" phase.

Harem phase > Dark phase > Purity routes.
If I had to guess at the timing, that's my best guess as it kind of fits even though there isn't a full route split until the purity routes.

This is really a personal tastes thing. It's hard for someone else to judge how creepy something is for you, and how much that will affect your ability to fap to the lewd parts. There are definitely posts on this forum from people that the creepy was too much for. There are definitely people on this forum for whom the creepy was not too much for (maybe even some for whom the creepy enhanced the lewdness, who knows?).
Right, I can handle much more than some other person could, so my sense of creepy is skewed by my tolerance. Those who cannot handle it would be more sensitive than someone like me and would not enjoy the game as much due to that greater impact unless they are in it to be impacted in that manner.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Actually, from what I've heard on the Discord, public spoilers channel specifically, we're going into the dark route and then the purity routes. The route we are in now could be considered a harem route, very loosely, I guess.
That's... what I said, though? The current route is the harem route, per Selebus's own words.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
So how do I get ?

I tried going back to a save at that terminal and my Maya affection is at 200, and I entered in the username
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it says invalid username.

???

To be clear, I've gotten past that event the 'normal' way.

Also, what other usernames yield interesting events? Apparently there are some.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
F. Cant wait for updates .if purity route will be happen i'll definitely go with Yumi. from the beginning i always wanted to be with Yumi and Maya. this game getting more interesting.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes