alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want to play this game but I saw the horror tag. How bad is it? I'm very bad with horror in general, something like Doki Doki gave me nightmares for a whole year and I don't want that lmao.
Then I think you might not want to play. DDLC was one of the inspirations and it is very much in the same genre, a Denpa game.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I want to play this game but I saw the horror tag. How bad is it? I'm very bad with horror in general, something like Doki Doki gave me nightmares for a whole year and I don't want that lmao.
Turn down the volume sliders for voice and sounds (but not music, unless you can get creeped out by that I guess) and you should be fine. Mostly.

FWIW I'm a big wuss and I think it's worth playing.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a way to easily unlock certain events that you missed? I got all but a handful and really don't want to go all the way back for them.

---

On a similar note (although these aren't the scenes I'm talking about) does anyone know how to get the last 3 happy scenes? Two of them I have apparently missed and the last one is ???

---

P.S. That early Ayane scene is the best thing ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there a way to easily unlock certain events that you missed? I got all but a handful and really don't want to go all the way back for them.

---

On a similar note (although these aren't the scenes I'm talking about) does anyone know how to get the last 3 happy scenes? Two of them I have apparently missed and the last one is ???

---

P.S. That early Ayane scene is the best thing ever.
Once they're flagged as missed (with the redline), I don't think you can go back and unlock them. And some of them auto-miss based on choices you make.

louisharo18

Oct 10, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the beach event and would like to know how to move forward. It happens that after the event "My heart is Full" it jumps to the makoto event "Semblance of a soul" and I don't know what to do to avoid it. Could you help me? plss.
Sorry for my english is not my mother tongue

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the beach event and would like to know how to move forward. It happens that after the event "My heart is Full" it jumps to the makoto event "Semblance of a soul" and I don't know what to do to avoid it. Could you help me? plss.
Sorry for my english is not my mother tongue
Your version is bugged. Download a fresh copy and don't apply any patches.

Sargovel

May 10, 2020
Looks like the compressed is non-sex only; so the only way to get the don'tcensor patches built in is to go through the sex version full download, yes?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes