Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A part of me wonders what it would be like if LiL were actually named, "Lessons of Love: Introspection." Or Insanity, I guess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What you don't just bust a fat nut to existential dread, body horror, mind fucks and other general Evangelion shenanigans?
Can't say I do, no. I'm too interested in the story to deal with all that.

I just found a game similar to Lessons in love and enjoying it.its not lessons in love but still i like it every game that similar to Lessons in Love are good. even if they are garbage.
There are some out there, one even came out in response to the Denpa element being something that not everyone can handle.

Is there a way to easily unlock certain events that you missed? I got all but a handful and really don't want to go all the way back for them.

---

On a similar note (although these aren't the scenes I'm talking about) does anyone know how to get the last 3 happy scenes? Two of them I have apparently missed and the last one is ???

---

P.S. That early Ayane scene is the best thing ever.
If you missed it, it is missed unless you go back to a point where you can still unlock it. There is no way to get missed events back.

Once they're flagged as missed (with the redline), I don't think you can go back and unlock them. And some of them auto-miss based on choices you make.
You can't, that's part of the consequence of choosing certain actions or not getting enough lust in before some main events, whatever the cause of the miss may be.

its not that good as Lessons in Love but its clearly copy from LiL .Sensei Overnight. still im enjoying it.
I'm pretty sure that's the one I mentioned above, the one that was basically a response to the Denpa element of "Lessons in Love" in order to give people who can't handle that an alternative. There's another one I just found through word of mouth (word of text? word of comment? I don't know what it would be called in text form) here called "Mentor Life" or something like that. The developer clearly isn't a native English speaker as there are some fairly basic English mistakes, but the actual writing when you look beyond the English is pretty good. Again, though, not as good as this.

I've had my eye on that one for a while, felt like a really slow burn when it first came out, so I'm giving it time to build before I really dig into it.
It is pretty good, but it just barely misses my top five list.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure that's the one I mentioned above, the one that was basically a response to the Denpa element of "Lessons in Love" in order to give people who can't handle that an alternative. There's another one I just found through word of mouth (word of text? word of comment? I don't know what it would be called in text form) here called "Mentor Life" or something like that. The developer clearly isn't a native English speaker as there are some fairly basic English mistakes, but the actual writing when you look beyond the English is pretty good. Again, though, not as good as this.

Both of these games are still pretty early in development. If they get the support they need to keep them motivated, I'm sure the writing will improve significantly over time (though it sounds like Mentor Life may need the help of a translator)

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 1644602
Take that bitch...you little piece of shit. It was a long time coming and I'm glad it was your mother who slapped the fuck out of you. Sensei is a spineless bitch who would have never put her in her place.

Maybe now you understand you can't talk shit to anyone and expect them to be your bitch.

View attachment 1644607
One slap wasn't enough for you? You want to get your ass kicked bitch?

View attachment 1644616
That's the question I ask myself everytime I see your stupid face.
Well maybe she is the betrayer ;) I mean she cry like she hate sand :O

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you .I love u bro.Im in Love with Lessons in Love so i'll play every game that similar to LiL

Reactions: alex2011

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
What I see wath will happend in the end of the game

In the end of the game one of the student will betray the Sensai [us] bcs she is manipulated by happy. When happy execute the order and kill all male we will fight one laste time against the betrayer, say her we loved. Then after a hard fight she will say that we dont should underastimate her power of happy but we anser its over betrayer we have the high ground and in a final jump we cut her in fricassée bcs we had the high ground. She will scream help me sensai when she slide down the hill. Sadly we will say that w loved her but we couldnt help her. I hate you she will answere. at the same moment she fall deeper in the power of happy. Sadly we will leave her dieing but after some time happy will get her and let her operrate her into a dark amore so the betrayer becomes her dark knight.

The dark end of Lesson in Love

maybe
i think so
or what do u think?
idk
What I see wath will happend after the end of the game

After the end of the dark end there will be a good ending. After years of terror by the betrayer and happy, a light will apear. Our child, amy gives birth to, will be the new hope of the world. The betrayer and happy will build a weapon to kill every uprising rebellion. We, as the last sensai, teach all the lightsaber stuff to the new hope. With some friends of our child, the new hope, we have sex bevore we attack the weapon. During the assoult we got cut away from the friends and new hope so that we search for the betrayer.

Last time we met i had to learn, she will say when we met her, but now i am the master.
You didnt change mutch, we will answer, bevore we fought like in the moments bevore the dark times bevore the empire

When we fougth to the death, new hope will watch us.
We got a last final hit frome the betrayer and disapeer.

NOOOOOO! new hope will scream when she saw it.

After we flee the weapon explode.

We still alive but everyone thinks we are death bcs we dont want to pay for the kits we giftet to new hope and her friends.

The End?
Idk what do u think?

No I dont use drugs.:LOL:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
There are some out there, one even came out in response to the Denpa element being something that not everyone can handle.

Both of these games are still pretty early in development. If they get the support they need to keep them motivated, I'm sure the writing will improve significantly over time (though it sounds like Mentor Life may need the help of a translator)
So I'm seeing a lot of mention of similar games but not too many names... anyone care to fix that ;)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
What I see wath will happend after the end of the game

After the end of the dark end there will be a good ending. After years of terror by the betrayer and happy, a light will apear. Our child, amy gives birth to, will be the new hope of the world. The betrayer and happy will build a weapon to kill every uprising rebellion. We, as the last sensai, teach all the lightsaber stuff to the new hope. With some friends of our child, the new hope, we have sex bevore we attack the weapon. During the assoult we got cut away from the friends and new hope so that we search for the betrayer.

Last time we met i had to learn, she will say when we met her, but now i am the master.
You didnt change mutch, we will answer, bevore we fought like in the moments bevore the dark times bevore the empire

When we fougth to the death, new hope will watch us.
We got a last final hit frome the betrayer and disapeer.

NOOOOOO! new hope will scream when she saw it.

After we flee the weapon explode.

We still alive but everyone thinks we are death bcs we dont want to pay for the kits we giftet to new hope and her friends.

The End?
Idk what do u think?

No I dont use drugs.:LOL:
You sure you don't really use drugs? :KEK:

slipperysnake

Mar 23, 2020
Does anyone know any similarly well written games? It doesn't have to be like LiL in any way, it just needs the same quality of writing which I feel like is super hard to come by.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
While we're on the topic of 'similarly well written games', does anyone know of any games that actually treat taboo things as taboo the way this game does, as opposed to say, , where you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll even settle for 'poorly written but at least they don't just shrug shit off and reduce the sex to basically a mechanical action completely devoid of context'.

---

Also, I have a friend who is... well... they chose to play Fate without the sexy stuff turned on. Is the non-subscribestar version of this game suitable for them? I really want to recommend it.

Reactions: nashk

NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
First time encountering LiL, the second I got to the 1st "Happy" event, I understood it was a denpa (I missed the Horror tag). I'm not a fan of really bad/sad/disturbing stuff happening in VN's so I avoid horror ones, but damn LiL got me, I wanna keep playing and the mystery of everything only makes it better.

BUT:
I know going blind would be the best choice since I knew nothing about LiL until today and it's my first playthrough, but I wanna protect every single character in the game and get the best route possible, so I wanna play with the guide mod.

So I'm asking to people that has played LiL and used the mod if you think that's ok or if there is something I should know before doing it.

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
First time encountering LiL, the second I got to the 1st "Happy" event, I understood it was a denpa (I missed the Horror tag). I'm not a fan of really bad/sad/disturbing stuff happening in VA's so I avoid horror ones, but damn LiL got me, I wanna keep playing and the mystery of everything only makes it better.

BUT:
I know going blind would be the best choice since I knew nothing about LiL until today and it's my first playthrough, but I wanna protect every single character in the game and get the best route possible, so I wanna play with the guide mod.

So I'm asking to people that has played LiL and used the mod if you think that's ok or if there is something I should know before doing it.
Well I’d recommend not going overboard with Ayane until you return from your first school trip. Other than that just use common sense and you won’t need the mod.

What does it do exactly, anyway?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes