jemzzi

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone know why I only have a black screen that says there is nothing I thought it was part of an event but its been going on now for like 2 of the Christmas party 2 events, and I don't know if that's supposed to be happening

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 part 2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 part 2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Once in a Lifetime was great, I didn't realize Eternum was his follow up. Downloading that now.

Harem Hotel is absolutely top-tier

Tried Headmaster several times and just couldn't get into it.
"The Headmaster" is VERY focused on specific fetishes, so it isn't for everyone. Just like how "Lessons in Love" is very Denpa focused and some people can't handle it. Unfortunately, that brings something in common with both, complaints about design, except "The Headmaster gets complaints because of its very small amount of penetrative sex, usually from people who don't understand the design philosophy behind the game.

I found something on twitter and it's about Rin's new look but I don't know if this is legit though and I want to show it to you guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a secret or anything, the author posted that to Twitter himself
All the characters are getting a summer look. He's been previewing them for a couple of weeks now.
So cute, loving the even bigger punk aesthetic focus, that's so Rin. I don't do much Twitter unless absolutely necessary, for obvious reasons if you know what Twitter can be like these days, and I don't go to the preview channels on the Discord, so there's no way I would have seen this before it came in game without this. I am legit having a fanboy moment right now, which I have to say is a first even for this game. I liked both her previous designs, but not to this level.

And here I thought Chinami would be death by cute, I horribly underestimated Selebus's character design abilities.

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
So I downloaded the compressed version, it says the Legend of Huggy Boy, is this the no sex version? Says its for all ages so a tad confused

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
slipperysnake said:
Does anyone know any similarly well written games? It doesn't have to be like LiL in any way, it just needs the same quality of writing which I feel like is super hard to come by.

Basically all of Caribdis's work, which consists of "Once in a Lifetime" and the currently in progress "Eternum," "Harem Hotel" by Runey, "Sensei Overnight," "Mentor Life," and Altos and Herdone's "The Headmaster" are the ones that currently sit on my top games list with "Lessons in Love."
Ripples and Lucky Paradox as well. Too bad Teachable Moment is abandoned.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I downloaded the compressed version, it says the Legend of Huggy Boy, is this the no sex version? Says its for all ages so a tad confused
Sounds like it is, unfortunately.
Huggy boy is definitely the Patreon safe, in other words no sex, version. It sounds like there simply isn't a compressed SubscribeStar version, which is unfortunate for anyone who uses compressed copies.

slipperysnake said:
Does anyone know any similarly well written games? It doesn't have to be like LiL in any way, it just needs the same quality of writing which I feel like is super hard to come by.

Ripples and Lucky Paradox as well. Too bad Teachable Moment is abandoned.
"Lucky Paradox" is okay, I don't really consider it on the same level, just barely missing the mark, which is why I didn't list it. It is a good one, though. "Ripples" I have just barely gotten into, I stopped due to the same health issue that prevented me from playing the latest update of this immediately right on the first multiple choice, more than two choices I mean, decision.

this game gave me permanent mental damage

thank you for sharing
Sounds about right, this game can really mess with the player.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
While we're on the topic of 'similarly well written games', does anyone know of any games that actually treat taboo things as taboo the way this game does, as opposed to say, , where you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll even settle for 'poorly written but at least they don't just shrug shit off and reduce the sex to basically a mechanical action completely devoid of context'.

---

Also, I have a friend who is... well... they chose to play Fate without the sexy stuff turned on. Is the non-subscribestar version of this game suitable for them? I really want to recommend it.
you should check out The Guardian. Where you literally have sex with 12 year olds and the game tries to justify it for you

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes