moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Chika and Ami have the most yandere energy, yeah.

Noriko talks a good game but has been a giant softie wuss every time push has come to shove.

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
so the new update is scheduled for March 19th? I am a gamepass sub so I don't get any news and have to scrape it together

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep Chika would be a top candidate as of now the next would be Ami, I'm sure Ami would go mad if she ever saw sensei banging other girl (specially if it's Maya) with her own eyes
Chika and Ami have the most yandere energy, yeah.

Noriko talks a good game but has been a giant softie wuss every time push has come to shove.
You have a point but Ayane is Ayane we can't really tell if it will be the same for the others
Yandere is my favorite of the dere personality tropes and I've been dealing with characters fitting that trope for a long time, so much so that I did get fooled one time already in this game as definitive signs were shown that turned out to be fake. My analysis in terms of who would be a potential yandere is below, including any character that was mentioned in the comments I replied to whether potential is there or not. Spoilered text is for actual details being given that I could not otherwise avoid in the analysis:

Chika is just the type of girl who takes relationships seriously, the real danger with her is not Chika, but Yumi. I could see her getting angry, not to mention Yumi hunting us down with intent to kill for the rest of the game, but I don't see her going yandere. I don't have a feel for how Chinami would react if her big sister was betrayed, too little time with her. She would obviously be upset and possibly angry, but I again don't see the potential for a yandere in her. I started the game thinking of Ayane as a candidate for going yandere as she was showing definitive signs that turned out to not be real as of the first beach event, when Kirin walked in on her having sex with Sensei. In fact, the scenes set to be removed involving her were some of those signs, I immediately thought of her as a potential yandere when the bathroom scene happened as that is something abnormally forward that a yandere would definitely pull, kind of gives me the same vibes as Noriko's attempt to get Sensei to have some fun with her when she was supposed to be escaping while Maya was distracted. Then there's that gun she carried around and kept showing off, which was stated to be a toy in the same scene before the bathroom part. Then came the first invite over events and that's where one of my two current candidates for going yandere came in, Ami. Notice in the first of those events, for every character, she gets extremely jealous and angry at you, with fire literally in her eyes and everything. Then there's the scene where she calls out for her parents during sex with Sensei in her maid uniform for her job, which shows she is unstable to a severe degree, likely from the accident that orphaned her (and yes, by definition, she is technically an orphan as the term only counts the real parents). My other candidate is Noriko, who does some pretty crazy stuff early on, definitely traits of a yandere, including tempting Sensei into sex, and failing, by getting topless when she's supposed to be escaping while Ami distracts Maya, who had come over to Sensei's house. Noriko has also openly admitted to being armed, though whether this is actually true I don't remember being revealed. This right here is a major red flag for yandere behavior, even more so than Ayane's initial actions and Ami's apparent instability. Any character that shows a willingness to do potentially dangerous things, such as what Noriko did in the spoiler, for one very specific character or that is shown to be willing to arm themselves, whether true or not does not matter until it is revealed, is a major candidate for being a yandere.

For the reasons above, Ami and Noriko are my current picks for potential yandere.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You would think Chika wouldn't do anything on account of her sister but maybe Yumi can be her Yandere by proxy?
Definitely Yumi, but less yandere and more pissed off like a mama bear whose cubs got messed with. She is definitely one to watch out for, essentially Chika's guardian in the defensive sense, as opposed to the parental sense. If Chika gets messed with, whoever did it can be sure there is going to be one VERY pissed off Yumi coming after them, hunting them down to the ends of the earth, relentless in her pursuit of vengeance. There may also be no trace left of the poor unfortunate soul who crossed that line.

Yumi is one of the girls I would not want to get on the bad side of in any way whatsoever, of which there are several (Ami for her instability, Noriko for her potential as a yandere, Ayane for her martial arts ability to name a few).

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017

You would think Chika wouldn't do anything on account of her sister but maybe Yumi can be her Yandere by proxy?
Extreme love can turn to extreme hate pretty quickly under the 'right' conditions. Imagine if you make a move on Yumi and Chika walks in (or Chinami does, and then lets something slip).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Which girls does it seem like we may not get to bang? I’m guessing Otoha and the teachers, and probably Yuki. Tsuneyo feels like it'd be weird too, but who knows? I'm hoping we get to tap all of them before it all goes up in flames, at least.
The only Main girl that's optional is Ami. As in, not only is it possible -- you will HAVE to when the time comes. Selebus was quite clear on that. Unless he's changed his mind, that also means that Bad Homie players are still likely to wind up shagging Rin at some point. Though it might be a hatefuck.

As for the side girls, I suspect all of them will be bangable before its over. Even the lesbian karate instructor. They won't be automatic, and it might be very easy to miss your opportunity with some of them, but the option will be in there, somewhere.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
New Update by Subeles (Subscribestar Version)

Version 0.23.0 Part 1 is now available to everyone!

FULL GAME
PC -
/ /
MAC - / /
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE PATCH - / /

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Extreme love can turn to extreme hate pretty quickly under the 'right' conditions. Imagine if you make a move on Yumi and Chika walks in (or Chinami does, and then lets something slip).
As far as who we won't get, the only girls I can see not getting anything, and this totally depends on if it is outside the comfort zone of the developer in most cases, is Chinami and Tsukasa, both for reasons that it would result in content that is becoming increasingly banned across the internet. We're talking about the same kind of thing that Patreon struck Selebus for here, at least one of the reasons they struck him.

Of course, this is only a guess based on the lack of content for those types of characters in the game and I could be completely wrong, meaning we could eventually get some, it just would not be mentioned anywhere that bans that content and may not be acceptable to be directly linked here depending on what the mods think as far as how these characters fit into rule 7. Remember that F95 rule 7 is not a total ban on that type of content, just a guideline as to what may or may not be accepted, and that the mods and admins have the actual final say on a case by case basis.

Every character has been stated they will get some sort of content, both side and main.

How do I see the roommate and other relationships going?

I don't see Yumi/Chika ending badly unless Yumi gives in to her dislike of Sensei and tries to tear Chika away from him without any valid reason like actual evidence of cheating or something.

Ami/Ayane I actually don't see ending badly on Ayane's end, BUT I DO see it ending terribly on Ami's end. Given her instability and possessiveness, I could see anything from a major friendship ending fight to actual cold-blooded murder to keep Ayane away from Sensei considering she is one of my yandere candidates at this time.

Rin/Futaba is where things get dicey without a doubt. We've already seen how Rin reacted to Molly, she is nowhere near in the right mindset to think calmly and logically about things like this. Futaba could and likely will get hurt by Rin due to her complete romantic tunnel vision that leaves no room to care about anyone else.

Karin/Kirin I see the potential for a sibling fight and probably Karin thinking she was betrayed by both her own sister and Sensei, but nothing too major, at least not compared to Ami/Ayane or Rin/Futaba. There is a possibility of Karin heading down a very dark, potentially suicidal path, but the possibility is tiny compared to Rin as I see it now. At least, this is what I think if Karin catches Sensei with Kirin, things get REALLY dark if Kirin opens her big mouth about the things she knows of Sensei being with other girls. That could not only be completely devastating to Karin, but to any other girl she tells, and HOPE forbid she tells Yumi that Sensei is cheating on Chika behind her back, there would be nowhere to run or hide, that girl would turn the entire town on its head looking for the cheater who betrayed Chika. That is one hell of a scary thought and it hasn't even happened. Yes, I am legitimately scared of the prospect of Yumi angry because of something Sensei did to Chika, that girl terrifies me at times with how protective of Chika and Chinami she can be, but at the same time it is both noble and kind of cute.

I don't see a move on Yumi even happening, she knows Sensei is with Chika and betraying the one person who she is closest to is the last thing she would do. Before we ever get to Yumi, I do see something happening between Sensei and Chika to end things, at least as far as actually dating, I don't know if she would also stop letting him do things with her.

The only Main girl that's optional is Ami. As in, not only is it possible -- you will HAVE to when the time comes. Selebus was quite clear on that. Unless he's changed his mind, that also means that Bad Homie players are still likely to wind up shagging Rin at some point. Though it might be a hatefuck.

As for the side girls, I suspect all of them will be bangable before its over. Even the lesbian karate instructor. They won't be automatic, and it might be very easy to miss your opportunity with some of them, but the option will be in there, somewhere.
Selebus has made no sign that his mind has changed about who will get any kind of content since the beginning, either here or on any official channels, and he was pretty explicit that if a character is presented in the game, they will get content. Things might get questionable as to whether Chinami or Tsukasa might get involved because of how things are progressing on the internet as a whole as far as their type of content, but anyone else is, so far, going to get content. I definitely could see a Rin hatefuck, that seems like the best way for things to play out for bad homies unless the plan really is to lock out bad homies completely from anything sexual with Rin. I can still definitely see a complete lock out, Selebus does like to implement actual meaningful consequences like that.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
As far as who we won't get, the only girls I can see not getting anything, and this totally depends on if it is outside the comfort zone of the developer in most cases, is Chinami and Tsukasa, both for reasons that it would result in content that is becoming increasingly banned across the internet. We're talking about the same kind of thing that Patreon struck Selebus for here, at least one of the reasons they struck him.

Of course, this is only a guess based on the lack of content for those types of characters in the game and I could be completely wrong, meaning we could eventually get some, it just would not be mentioned anywhere that bans that content and may not be acceptable to be directly linked here depending on what the mods think as far as how these characters fit into rule 7. Remember that F95 rule 7 is not a total ban on that type of content, just a guideline as to what may or may not be accepted, and that the mods and admins have the actual final say on a case by case basis
Ehh I'm fine with just the conversations Sensei has with Chinami those are always a riot. I still want her to interact with Kaori though have it set up like a political debate and let the hilarity ensue.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes