alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ehh I'm fine with just the conversations Sensei has with Chinami those are always a riot. I still want her to interact with Kaori though have it set up like a political debate and let the hilarity ensue.
I'm fine with whatever Selebus throws at us, though I would love to see some of that kind of content if he's up for it or if some unknown benefactor, or Subeles, is willing to provide it. ;) That girl has a dream, that's for sure, and I would love to see it fulfilled. She also seems unusually business savvy for her apparent age, meaning business savvy at all really, which is part of what makes her content so good to me, because she doesn't seem like the type to know all this stuff and yet she knows more than expected.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wouldn't Chinami literally die?
What exactly is stopping that now? Anything abnormal, like the resets, aside, of course. She could die just by breathing in infected air, from what I gathered from the game so far, that's how weak her immune system is. She's basically a CVID (Common Variable Immunodeficiency) patient that, for whatever reason, isn't completely quarantined from the rest of the world for her own health.

Not if her physical status keeps resetting, unless she got to an accident then dies before the reset then maybe she will but it's all up to sel if she'll really die or not
I mean she's essentially a ticking time bomb for herself, literally just being in the wrong place unprotected by the costume Chika has her wear could kill her. Even her own sister is a threat to her health should Chika end up sick with literally anything, the same with Yumi, both of which are the only two people in the entire town actively caring for her.

Cenatu84

Aug 30, 2020
Hey party people! I kinda have a problem progressing. Either that or im really really stupid (second one more likely).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should this be triggered by my stupidity please help me. Should the issue be game related (already tryed a fresh save) also PLEASE HELP ME. Im sad and desperate.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, again, Selebus hates f95, he can just add Chinami sex content so LiL would be taken out from this site, the only thing that stopped him before was patreon. Now? He can just use "happy event" so that there was no need for context preparation.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Which girls does it seem like we may not get to bang? I’m guessing Otoha and the teachers, and probably Yuki. Tsuneyo feels like it'd be weird too, but who knows? I'm hoping we get to tap all of them before it all goes up in flames, at least.
He's said that every one of the 35 main and side girls will have sexual content before the game is over. The main girls will be mandatory (modulo Ami), and the side girls seem to vary by girl to girl -- so far the side girls with sexual content have all been optional except Niki, who is mandatory.

He's confirmed on Discord that Chinami and Tsukasa will have sexual content in the game, now that it's off Patreon, but will be optional.
Hey party people! I kinda have a problem progressing. Either that or im really really stupid (second one more likely).
Should this be triggered by my stupidity please help me. Should the issue be game related (already tryed a fresh save) also PLEASE HELP ME. Im sad and desperate.
This was a bug in an earlier version of the game that has since been fixed. Download the latest public version, which Lolicon Kami posted here, and it will solve your problem as long as you load up a save from earlier.

Cenatu84

Aug 30, 2020
He's said that every one of the 35 main and side girls will have sexual content before the game is over. The main girls will be mandatory (modulo Ami), and the side girls seem to vary by girl to girl -- so far the side girls with sexual content have all been optional except Niki, who is mandatory.

He's confirmed on Discord that Chinami and Tsukasa will have sexual content in the game, now that it's off Patreon, but will be optional.

This was a bug in an earlier version of the game that has since been fixed. Download the latest public version, which Lolicon Kami posted here, and it will solve your problem as long as you load up a save from earlier.
Thank you so much

Reactions: moodle

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This is actually happening to a lot of people.

Good news: This wasn't caused by your stupidity. I cannot confirm whether or not said stupidity even exists.

Bad news: Your game install is bugged.

Solution: Download the uncompressed sex version. Do NOT install any patches. This should resolve the issue. If you're using the dark patch, wait until after the beach event to reinstall it, just to be safe.

FYI: The restoration/loli patches are not necessary if you are running the most recent "sex" version. The Restoration patch turns Legend of Huggy Boy (the version you can download from Patreon) into Lessons in Love (the version on Subscribestar/itch.io). If you download "the sex version" all that content is already included, and patching creates a possible point of failure. The loli patch, if it's even still linked to this page, is now redundant, as the sex version includes the images by default now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, again, Selebus hates f95, he can just add Chinami sex content so LiL would be taken out from this site, the only thing that stopped him before was patreon. Now? He can just use "happy event" so that there was no need for context preparation.
He does, but F95 and Patreon are not the only places he has to be careful around with Chinami and Tsukasa and places like that are increasing across the internet, most of them implementing complete bans of that kind of content.

A 'happy' event isn't what you're thinking. The 'happy' events are the horror element of the game and would change nothing about Chinami or Tsukasa content being in the game.

I did not see this confirmation, mind telling me what channel? It might just be a case of saying it on a channel I don't go to, which is very easy to do because I tend to stick around Request Sharing and other non-canon content sharing channels while I tend to stay away from channels talking about the actual game just because I find myself more interested in what other people are using their patron requests for and use this place for the actual game discussion, though I do use the patron links exclusively for download.

I already knew of the other girls getting content because Sel basically said in no uncertain terms they would, the only two I could not confirm were Chinami and Tsukasa because I found no specific mention of them except the less than certain discussions here a long while back, which I was personally involved in.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I remember seeing Chika's eyes when Sensei told her that he wanted her to slow down, I can definitely see her going full yandere

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember seeing Chika's eyes when Sensei told her that he wanted her to slow down, I can definitely see her going full yandere
I'm not so sure, a pure girl like that going yandere is extremely rare and she hasn't shown any signs of potential whereas multiple other characters have at one point or another. I still think the biggest threat if she ever finds out what Sensei is doing is Yumi's protective side. Ami or Noriko are a much bigger concern in the yandere department.

Of course, knowing who is behind development, this could be a huge decoy and Chika really could be a yandere in some gigantic plot twist that literally nobody but Selebus saw coming. If that happens, I will be severely shocked.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I did not see this confirmation, mind telling me what channel? It might just be a case of saying it on a channel I don't go to, which is very easy to do because I tend to stick around Request Sharing and other non-canon content sharing channels while I tend to stay away from channels talking about the actual game just because I find myself more interested in what other people are using their patron requests for and use this place for the actual game discussion, though I do use the patron links exclusively for download.

I already knew of the other girls getting content because Sel basically said in no uncertain terms they would, the only two I could not confirm were Chinami and Tsukasa because I found no specific mention of them except the less than certain discussions here a long while back, which I was personally involved in.
1647447786865.png
#subscriber-spoilers

He also said that every girl with a model that appears in-game (and not inside a picture frame, i.e. Chiaki Chosokabe) will receive h scenes, which has worrisome implications regarding Teacher.
Of course, knowing who is behind development, this could be a huge decoy and Chika really could be a yandere in some gigantic plot twist that literally nobody but Selebus saw coming. If that happens, I will be severely shocked.
I mean, a lot of people (myself included) have called Chika as having yandere potential. I wouldn't say nobody sees it coming.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
How does updating the game work? Do I need to start over every time there's a new update? I'm currently about to finish 0.21.0, and I was wondering if I will lose progress once I jump over to 0.23.0+.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
How does updating the game work? Do I need to start over every time there's a new update? I'm currently about to finish 0.21.0, and I was wondering if I will lose progress once I jump over to 0.23.0+.
No, your save files continue to work. If you're playing on mobile, you'll have to move them over, but if you're on Windows it should just work without any fuss because the save is stored in your %appdata% folder as well as in the game folder itself.

Reactions: jasonmoritz

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
No, your save files continue to work. If you're playing on mobile, you'll have to move them over, but if you're on Windows it should just work without any fuss because the save is stored in your %appdata% folder as well as in the game folder itself.
Thanks. So just to clarify, what exactly do I need to do to update the game? Just copy and replace the files in the original folder?

that it doesn't work on multiple version jumps, like in my case from 0.21.0 to 0.23.0 onwards.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Thanks. So just to clarify, what exactly do I need to do to update the game? Just copy and replace the files in the original folder?

that it doesn't work on multiple version jumps, like in my case from 0.21.0 to 0.23.0 onwards.
Download the game fully (0.23.0), since from version 0.21.0 there was patreon thing which lead to the mess in files, so there is no way to update it.
To update game in the future (from 0.23.0 part 1 to 0.23.0 part 2 in this case) just download update patch, unpack it in the game folder and swap files when prompted.

Last edited:

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
So that means I do have to start over after all?
No. If you download the new update, .23 part 1, it should be able to just find your save files in your %appdata% folder. If for some reason it doesn't, you can just copy your Lessons in Love\game\saves folder from your older installation to your new one.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes