alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1707407
#subscriber-spoilers

He also said that every girl with a model that appears in-game (and not inside a picture frame, i.e. Chiaki Chosokabe) will receive h scenes, which has worrisome implications regarding Teacher.

I mean, a lot of people (myself included) have called Chika as having yandere potential. I wouldn't say nobody sees it coming.
Well, I wasn't expecting a screencap, thanks for saving me the trouble AND providing the channel name. I can definitely see reason to be worried from an in universe perspective, we know what Sensei is capable of (again I cite Miku as evidence) and that does not bode well morally for what might happen to any wizard to cross his path, even with how tame he's been with them so far.

I still just don't see Chika as a yandere, I've never seen a character like her get a big reveal that, surprise, she's more than a little insane and willing to commit atrocities if that's what it takes to have you to herself, especially not without warning signs before the reveal, which several other character do have. She just seems like the typical extremely faithful girl with strong ideals as to what her relationship should be like, extremely pure and innocent even if she is sexually aware on a basic level like any person who has had the talk or been through any sort of sex ed class.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely see a negative reaction coming from her if she ever finds out, there is something seriously wrong if she isn't heartbroken and severely distraught by such news that becomes undoubtedly true in her eyes, which I think might take some pretty solid evidence given how she is, but the only danger I see connected to her is Yumi.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Well, again, Selebus hates f95, he can just add Chinami sex content so LiL would be taken out from this site, the only thing that stopped him before was patreon. Now? He can just use "happy event" so that there was no need for context preparation.
Speaking purely hypothetically, if that were to happen, would there be a good, reliable place to look for future updates (places that aren't the online equivalent of Niki's sketchy basement)?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Also, which outfits are the headpat reward outfits? I went back to an old save and I kinda want to know so I don't have to repeat the headpatting unnecessary even though I am fine with manually re-patting every single girl that needs it.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I still just don't see Chika as a yandere, I've never seen a character like her get a big reveal that, surprise, she's more than a little insane and willing to commit atrocities if that's what it takes to have you to herself, especially not without warning signs before the reveal, which several other character do have. She just seems like the typical extremely faithful girl with strong ideals as to what her relationship should be like, extremely pure and innocent even if she is sexually aware on a basic level like any person who has had the talk or been through any sort of sex ed class.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely see a negative reaction coming from her if she ever finds out, there is something seriously wrong if she isn't heartbroken and severely distraught by such news that becomes undoubtedly true in her eyes, which I think might take some pretty solid evidence given how she is, but the only danger I see connected to her is Yumi.
Selebus has repeatedly talked in the Discord about how much he hates the way the yandere archetype is normally written, exaggerated to the point of being nonsensical, and how they're obviously crazypants from the getgo. Yanderes are made over time rather than born that way in his book, and so Chika's possessiveness and occasional hints of capability for violence make me flag her as having that potential after Sensei breaks her heart.
Speaking purely hypothetically, if that were to happen, would there be a good, reliable place to look for future updates (places that aren't the online equivalent of Niki's sketchy basement)?
The official itch.io and subscribestar pages should continue to work.
Also, which outfits are the headpat reward outfits? I went back to an old save and I kinda want to know so I don't have to repeat the headpatting unnecessary even though I am fine with manually re-patting every single girl that needs it.
There are two separate outfit systems in the game: there's the invite-over outfits, which you can change at your computer on weekends, which change what outfit girls wear during their sex animations and which are mostly unlocked by reaching high levels of affection or lust, and there's the profile outfit, where you can change what the girl's appearance is in the Main Girls or Side Girls screen when you click into her profile from a dropdown menu. Headpats unlock pajamas for the profile outfit.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus has repeatedly talked in the Discord about how much he hates the way the yandere archetype is normally written, exaggerated to the point of being nonsensical, and how they're obviously crazypants from the getgo. Yanderes are made over time rather than born that way in his book, and so Chika's possessiveness and occasional hints of capability for violence make me flag her as having that potential after Sensei breaks her heart.

The official itch.io and subscribestar pages should continue to work.

There are two separate outfit systems in the game: there's the invite-over outfits, which you can change at your computer on weekends, which change what outfit girls wear during their sex animations and which are mostly unlocked by reaching high levels of affection or lust, and there's the profile outfit, where you can change what the girl's appearance is in the Main Girls or Side Girls screen when you click into her profile from a dropdown menu. Headpats unlock pajamas for the profile outfit.
SubscribeStar was specifically started in response to certain competitors disallowing such things, so moodle is correct, that should continue to be a source for the foreseeable future even with that content.

As for the archetype, there's really no other way to do it with existing examples, yandere hasn't gotten the same level of development as a trope as the other dere archetypes. Tsundere and kuudere are the most developed with at least two different types each, and I believe there is now a third even for tsundere, but yandere has only ever had one, batshit crazy to a potentially deadly degree and completely infatuated with the love interest in question. There have been variations on the severity, basically how far the yandere is willing to go to achieve her goal, and how the yandere traits manifest, whether from in story events or the yandere starting that way, but there has been no variation that I am aware of as far as how they act. This is what initially tipped me off to Ayane at the beginning up to the first beach event and then to Ami and Noriko as possible yanderes. They almost always start out soft and subtle, obviously with the instability, and then they ramp up their yandere antics over time as other people 'get in the way' or the love interest 'stops loving her' or whatever she sees in that deluded mind (I say she because it is almost always a female who gets this archetype). On occasion, they do start out hard and fast, going from 0 to 100 in a VERY short span of time and leaving a bloodbath in their wake.

That's what makes them yanderes, the term basically translates to lovesick from Japanese to English, so it fits. That's also probably why there's little to no variation, because lovesick isn't a very broad spectrum in the same sense yanderes fit in.

This is also why I don't see Chika as possible, she didn't start with any sort of instability and she hasn't really been ramping up her antics to push other girls away at minimum. Ami, however, is a VERY different story in both regards (again I cite the initial invite over event for every girl and her one lust scene in her maid uniform as evidence). Even Rin is more of a yandere than Chika and Rin isn't really showing yandere traits, only depression induced tunnel vision and hostility toward anyone she sees as getting in her way, though not in the same way as a yandere, that is more directed at other girls that she thinks are trying to take the love interest from her, not take her from the love interest, while Rin is more the reverse.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, I don't see Chika going on a violent rampage when she finds out about Sensei and the other girls - she'll be emotionally devastated, of course.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Yeah, I don't see Chika going on a violent rampage when she finds out about Sensei and the other girls - she'll be emotionally devastated, of course.
Then thats where Yumi comes in and beats the sht out of sensei, pretty possible right? tho it isn't because Yumi is a yandere but because of pure rage

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
People I'm a little confused I've reached day 245 and the other girls in the class still don't show up... Am I doing something wrong or am I missing an event for them to come?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
People I'm a little confused I've reached day 245 and the other girls in the class still don't show up... Am I doing something wrong or am I missing an event for them to come?
You mean the second set of 10 girls? They show up on their own in chapter 2, just keep playing the game.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version but it's the patreon friendly version.

What gives? I thought it was already uncensored from the get go?

25thKnight

May 20, 2020

Almost 50 pages of this thread is about that uncensored (lesson in love) and censored(legend of huggyboy)issue. You can get Lil on subscribestar( I believe lolikami already posted this one here already) and huggyboy on patreon

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Almost 50 pages of this thread is about that uncensored (lesson in love) and censored(legend of huggyboy)issue. You can get Lil on subscribestar( I believe lolikami already posted this one here already) and huggyboy on patreon
again, if the mods would just update the main post with this kind of info it would save eevvveerrrryyyone headaches

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
again, if the mods would just update the main post with this kind of info it would save eevvveerrrryyyone headaches
Welp after the patreon issue I felt that this thread became less crowded and less active than before so I wouldn't be surprised if they update the Main post more later than before but atleast we have good enough people to post the update here on this thread

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
hmm i have 19 to 23 content undone so cant wait what kind of journey is store. Sana, miku are so adorable tsuneyos jokes are amazing. and uta ? that girl is funny. Karin is kinda adorable and chika is sweet. I am sametime bit scared and expecting to see what kind of adventures have they with sensei since that guy...is dense, kinda semi decent ? maybe so yeah...i do have moments when my inner self is baffled how he acts and sometimes his interactions are hilarious.

There are distubing parts at story but it is very well written. Every girl has own personality and quirks as i might have mentioned before. Backround and music are really well done...i actually can hear yumis backround music already in my head when i see her XD... kaori is weird in good way. This is one of best visual novels i have come across and i hope we have chance to enjoy reading it long time from now.

Thank you so much subeless your hard work :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Then thats where Yumi comes in and beats the sht out of sensei, pretty possible right? tho it isn't because Yumi is a yandere but because of pure rage
Not even just possible, that's the only outcome I could see resulting from Chika finding out. It could basically go like this, Chika finds out and breaks down hard, Yumi finds out she's been hurt and figures out why, the headhunt begins.

The day count has very little impact on the game, there are some events that require being on a certain minimum day, but that's basically it. It is not unheard of to go multiple hundreds of days in game, by which I mean even more than your count, before reaching the end of content, especially if a player gets stuck.

The uncompressed version is, yes. I have not heard anything suggesting the compressed version is uncensored and have actually seen several comments like yours saying it is not.

Yes, yes it would, and this is not an isolated case, it happens all over the site. However, in their defense, they normally wait for some user to report the thread for having a newer version available, that's part of what the report function does. If someone were to report it, possibly using the links provided by LoliKami, the thread would be updated or they would at least get a mod to look at it.

Welp after the patreon issue I felt that this thread became less crowded and less active than before so I wouldn't be surprised if they update the Main post more later than before but atleast we have good enough people to post the update here on this thread
This is not unheard of as most cases when Patreon hits a developer result in the developer stopping development in general entirely, being completely shut down by force, or removing content the users in the thread were there for in the first place.

In fact, that was what spooked me when this game got hit and I was getting ready to do exactly as the users mentioned above just in case any of those three things happened. I can now safely say that will not be happening and I can go back to supporting as normal worry free.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The uncompressed version is, yes. I have not heard anything suggesting the compressed version is uncensored and have actually seen several comments like yours saying it is not.
The compressed download is listed under the Sex version rather than the No-Sex version, which makes people assuming it's a compression of the sex version a perfectly reasonable (albeit incorrect) assumption.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes