Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is no repository that I am aware of, the onlytwo options I know of are to ask and HOPE someone is willing to provide or to go back to a point before whatever event was missed so you can get it.
Actually i just gone done picking apart the game files and am 99% sure i've corrected my error by changing relevant stats in my save and injecting the flag trigger into the game script at an accessible location after scrolling back from the end of chapter 2. The scene is now available in replay and all searches for the relevant happypoint/happymiss stats being called that currently exist do not seem to differentiate between 13/1 and 14/0 and there are no missed scenes anywhere else in my main save so i am pretty confident i have managed to correct everything. I'm going to keep my unaltered save just in case but i can't really imagine anything other than highly esoteric moon-logic coding requiring me to switch back to it, there really does seem to be no other calls for it in any of the script files and the flag doesn't send calls out (yet), i am actually pretty sure that, at least at this point, having missed it had no effect on anything. It's that 'at some point it might matter' that was gnawing at me. That's an hour and a half i'll never get back but it's done so yay me.

I actually deleted that post before you replied to it as it was no longer needed and hadn't been responded to so now you get to display the corpse of a comment.

Reactions: alex2011

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
I'm adding comments/questions after the answers. Question marks mean I have no idea what the logic is or what event that answer came from. Explanations would be appreciated, from anyone. Don't feel obligated fenax.

For event 0.23.0 part 2:

Password: Boobies123 [Forgot what event this is mentioned in first but you needed it for There is Nothing]

Call: 08023231234 [Maya event Somewhere Inside of a Dream or on the Thing on the wall. Also visible during There is Nothing]
Lottery: 157842 [I forget the event but I wrote it down in my notes sometime before Tojo Ramen's number which I wrote down during Somewhere Inside of a Dream]
Stairs: 85 ?
Fabric: denim [It's in the audio for the event after this one but I don't recall when it first plays]
Apostle: Judas [Something to do with The Last Supper mock-up with LiL characters? or do you just need to know Christianity and the irony of Judas being MVP? 'Cause I got it on my first try since it felt right.]
Breathing: 18 [12148 is the sequence from Ami's event Somnambula, but why just 18?]
Chef: coffee (call tsuneyo) [Might take some time but the logic is there within this event itself. Call tsuneyo, mentions helping with cooking, attempt book 5, connect the dots, call tsuneyo again]
Bird: Marsh Warbler [Laptop>Bird. Marsh Warbler can imitate 80 different birds thus birds within a bird.]
Page: 4863 ?
Bathtub gallons: 80 ?[I just googled bathtub capacity because fuck if I can remember which event specifically mentions it among all the events containing baths.]
Answer: 4 [It's in the audio that plays during this event]
Solitaire age: 1788 [Laptop>play video game or however it's misspelled]
Sensei age: 31 [Niki event Like it's Any Other Day]
Word of the day: perception [...during the event Word of the Day...]
Bird bridge: magpie ?
Color: green [Maya's color, I guess?]
To fill ink, eat at least 20 squid. [Why 20?]
Eat 23 times rice [Why 23?]

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bird bridge: magpie ?
To fill ink, eat at least 20 squid. [Why 20?]
The magpie bridge story i am pretty sure was told during the most recent Maya events at the festival, towards the end where they're sitting at the shrine. Also, you only actually have to eat 10 squids, or at least that's all i had to eat.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Its interesting that depending on which attribute you choose, the name of the book changes (wire if calm and lust if callous), wonder if it will have consequences in the future...

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder. That "MM" message on Sensei's bulletin board feels like foreshadowing her failing some challenge or another (although that specific one she should succeed at this time around, since she knows).

What does religion as tag mean? :unsure:
It gets brought up.

disgusting :ROFLMAO:
Fun fact, randomly exploring and screwing around I actually ended up clicking on squid a ton of times before even knowing that would do anything.

- typo
should be Marsh Warbler

and 1 more -
color of scarf - green
Light green!

Flags set in replays don't persist when you end the replay, no worries.

The page number is found in the interlude with HOPE and the lottery number is found in Good Boy.
Yeah I figured out it isn't like a pre-existing boolean that's 0 when you don't cheat and 1 when you do, there's two values that appear iff you cheat.

So if I draw someting using MS paint then I'm stealing their assets and selling the image I made is illegal? Don't be ridiculous. Koikatsu created character studio for all users who bought it to use. It would be another matter if Sel pirated Koikatsu, but I would be really surprised if he did, seeing how every song/picture used in LiL is license-free or bought by him.
There's different types of licenses. Someone less lazy can explain.

I really like what you said with how there are more and more challenges he has to overcome, I actually never put that together that these things happened every reset; thanks for this. I do like there being increasing challenges as well... I just wish they were more attached to the game. That said, again, I'll change my opinion if it does eventually come to matter. Thanks for your well reasoned response

I would love more traditional puzzle types. Give me a logic grid puzzle. They can be tough as hell, you can tie it directly to the game, and you can construct it in such a way that people who've been paying attention might have some bonus clues that make the puzzle easier for them, but people who skip the dialogue won't have.
PLEASE NO! That dial puzzle in Total War Warhammer 2 almost killed me.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So are you implying that the roof itself is a safe zone and anyone on it at the time of a reset would be just as safe as Sensei or Maya have been as long as they meet certain conditions or are in a specific area on said roof? Just looking for clarification on what you're saying here, that is a very interesting thought. These challenges may also be, for the players, what takes the form of the puzzles. If we fail, Sensei fails and he gets wiped just like everyone else, but of course, failing for us is literally just getting stuck unless Selebus actually goes full throttle and puts in failure conditions. At least, that's what I'm getting here.
There's actually a point in the tail end of this update where Sensei spells it out. "If I'm not on the rooftop by the time the reset happens, I lose all my memories, and this has happened several times already"

I wouldn't say the roof is a "safe zone," because Ayane's memories of the roof got wiped after the previous reset. But for Sensei and Maya, the two fully awakened (for lack of a better word) characters, it's definitely a finish line. If they don't get to the roof in time, there are consequences.

What the rules are for other people who reach the rooftop are, who knows. Prior to last reset, it had never happened. Ayane could not remember being on the rooftop for the reset last time, so clearly she wasn't fully protected. But what about this time around? We'll find out in 2-3 months, I guess.

This is setting up a lot of narrative possibilities, and I love it.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
But we've known for some time that Selebus likes to troll his critics. Hell, this update goes out of its way to mock people who constantly complain about the puzzles and keep playing anyway. If you're still here, that's a choice you made. When the next reset rolls around, there will be another one of these, and it will be even more complex than it was this time around. We know it's going to happen, it's been made clear that's not going to change.
At least we'll always be able to bypass it (well it'll be harder if he switches away from renpy, but I don't think sel is skilled enough to do that)

Tbh I don't have high hopes for this game being finished either way. Eventually patreon will shut it down completely. Itchio is already gone. And I don't think there'll be enough people who move over to subscribestar for him to earn close to what he feels he deserves.

Actually, losing money only works on primarily money driven projects, but this is a self admitted passion project that we are just lucky enough to share the experience of. Also, you are likely in a minority with your issues with this game as he has said no to every attempt to change his vision. That right there is what drove me to support him, nobody should be able to change a creator's vision except the creator and Selebus is adamantly of the same mind on that.
Yeah, I'm sure that money is meaningless to him. That's why he charges money for this and gets all up in arms over the piracy.

He's free to not change his vision. Just like the rest of us are free to say his vision sucks and we're free to help others get past his terrible design.

I'm not "too enamored" to see that, it's just a fact, nobody on the internet has to do anything for the disabled and nobody should be forced away from what they want to create, including Selebus, but I do mean anybody.
That's a god awful outlook. When minimal changes (i.e making voice volume adjustable) can make the game more accessible with literally 3 seconds of effort, not doing so is either laziness or hatred of the disabled. Given the man has proven himself not to be lazy, I'm choosing to believe he's just a bad person. Not too hard to imagine for someone who seems to have an unhealthy obsession with fucking children and teenage girls.

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
There's actually a point in the tail end of this update where Sensei spells it out. "If I'm not on the rooftop by the time the reset happens, I lose all my memories, and this has happened several times already"

I wouldn't say the roof is a "safe zone," because Ayane's memories of the roof got wiped after the previous reset. But for Sensei and Maya, the two fully awakened (for lack of a better word) characters, it's definitely a finish line. If they don't get to the roof in time, there are consequences.

What the rules are for other people who reach the rooftop are, who knows. Prior to last reset, it had never happened. Ayane could not remember being on the rooftop for the reset last time, so clearly she wasn't fully protected. But what about this time around? We'll find out in 2-3 months, I guess.

This is setting up a lot of narrative possibilities, and I love it.

Last edited:

BlackLight33

Aug 26, 2021
Thats exactly the order I did as well. Kaori is working every Saturday night for me. I been trying for weeks now.
This happened to me as well, but I managed to figure out that I had to get the 13th happy event "Good Boy". After that I was able to call Kaori saturday night.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Here's a question for you: Is every Huggy Boy version getting updated too? Are they different enough that I should bother giving them a look if I'm really bored?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes