Nibbabullsack

Feb 8, 2021
I just had an insane idea, what if the dev added a scene's requirements to unobtained scenes in the event track when you click on them, with a checkmark next to a requirement if you fulfilled it, in case it has multiple requirements, it would make everyone's experience a lot better, as we won't have to go back and forth to the wiki if we feel stuck
The mod literally tells you what to do. Go to hints and you'll see it.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm playing the rework from the start. I am now at the end of chapter one.
Rin is talking about the guitar girl in the park. I remember this scene from playing a 0.23 patchy huggy boy Frankenstein version before.
But I am 99% sure this scene has not happened in this play-through.
There are no missed events. Maybe I mindlessly skipped over it holding CTRL, but I doubt that... Actually I was waiting for this event to happen.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
For the people that are unaware, The LiL Homies - 2022 ceremony will happen Tomorrow 12pm MDT.
If you wanna participate, or simply watch it, you can follow that YT link for the stream .
Have fun and see you there !

gatto

Mar 15, 2017
I just finished this yesterday. We need more animated scenes damn it!
+1
I was hoping he will add some in the rework, but sadly he didn't.
The future looks grim too, with only adding 1 animation within the next 6 updates.
I really enjoy the lust events, but they are not really fapable.

It's quite disheartening.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm playing the rework from the start. I am now at the end of chapter one.
Rin is talking about the guitar girl in the park. I remember this scene from playing a 0.23 patchy huggy boy Frankenstein version before.
But I am 99% sure this scene has not happened in this play-through.
There are no missed events. Maybe I mindlessly skipped over it holding CTRL, but I doubt that... Actually I was waiting for this event to happen.
Rin first finds Otoha in the very last Rin event of Chapter 1 (I Died With You)

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I don't know if this question gets answered further into the story but if Molly and Tsuneyo have been in Sensei's class before, why don't they have memories of it? The other girls remember things from before the resets. So do other characters outside his class. Is there a reason for this? Not looking for spoilers just wondering if it gets explained.

Searching for these answers in the thread is leading me to spoilers I'm trying to avoid.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So now that there is no patreon is there any way to get the cards for koikatsu?
Cards where obtainable from Selebus only in the early days, till someone used them as assets for their own games as far as i know. Thats why he stopped giving them out entirely. But i guess if you considered to donate a tremendous amount of money you might be lucky :D

Anyone else can't check phone?
Had no problem using the phone in .25p1

I don't know if this question gets answered further into the story but if Molly and Tsuneyo have been in Sensei's class before, why don't they have memories of it? The other girls remember things from before the resets. So do other characters outside his class. Is there a reason for this? Not looking for spoilers just wondering if it gets explained.

Searching for these answers in the thread is leading me to spoilers I'm trying to avoid.
Don't know what you mean exactly (where are you in the story?). But to my knowledge no girl ever forgot to be in Sensei's class.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Don't know what you mean exactly (where are you in the story?). But to my knowledge no girl ever forgot to be in Sensei's class.
In the Chapter 1 main event "Two Wooden Doors" Maya mentions that this wasn't the first time Molly and Tsuneyo were a part of the class. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. She said the number of students has always been either 10 or 12, no more. So why are their memories of those other times gone after a reset? That's what I was referring to.

I've been beyond this point before. I restarted after the Chapter 1 rework though and I forgot a lot of these details.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
In the Chapter 1 main event "Two Wooden Doors" Maya mentions that this wasn't the first time Molly and Tsuneyo were a part of the class. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. She said the number of students has always been either 10 or 12, no more. So why are their memories of those other times gone after a reset? That's what I was referring to.

I've been beyond this point before. I restarted after the Chapter 1 rework though and I forgot a lot of these details.
Oh ok. I think i'd put that under artistic freedom by Selebus. While it could mean something how they where there sometimes and others not, alot of the characters present nowadays weren't planned to be in the game. And Molly and Tsuneyo could fall under that. So Mayas telling could just be an explanation of how they made it into the "game". If i remember correctly the game was planned with only 10 main girls at the beginning. The number rose with how popular the game became.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jordan369

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018

The same reason everyone else's memories of the events prior to current Sensei's appearance are wiped. It seems there are two kinds of reset - the "soft" one, where the memories are just straightened out but still there - even though they make little sense should you consider them, like having multiple Christmases in one year - and the "hard" one, where the character or the world is brought to a default state, with all the memories made in the loop wiped.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

The girls have been repeating the same four months for an indefinite period of time, but only remember two beach trips. They have no memory of any beach trips, Christmas parties, or Halloween parties prior to Sensei waking up at the start of the game. That doesn't mean those events didn't happen, it just means the memories of those events in prior loops was lost when Sensei himself reset. Once he wakes up in the classroom, it's as if they're back at the very early part of the school year.

We haven't seen one of those resets in-game. We wake up immediately after one at the start of the game, and that's that. Maya has spent the last two resets bracing for the next one to be another hard reset, but it hasn't happened.

So basically, there are two kinds of resets.

Think of it like your computer. The resets we see in game are the equivalent of rebooting your PC or phone. But when Sensei himself gets rebooted, it's more like the entire device gets formatted and the OS gets reinstalled kind of ordeal.

Reactions: Jordan369

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
The girls have been repeating the same four months for an indefinite period of time, but only remember two beach trips. They have no memory of any beach trips, Christmas parties, or Halloween parties prior to Sensei waking up at the start of the game. That doesn't mean those events didn't happen, it just means the memories of those events in prior loops was lost when Sensei himself reset. Once he wakes up in the classroom, it's as if they're back at the very early part of the school year.

We haven't seen one of those resets in-game. We wake up immediately after one at the start of the game, and that's that. Maya has spent the last two resets bracing for the next one to be another hard reset, but it hasn't happened.

So basically, there are two kinds of resets.

Think of it like your computer. The resets we see in game are the equivalent of rebooting your PC or phone. But when Sensei himself gets rebooted, it's more like the entire device gets formatted and the OS gets reinstalled kind of ordeal.
And I suppose their childhood memories are stored on a separate hard drive lol. What memories they keep or don't was confusing me I guess.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
And I suppose their childhood memories are stored on a separate hard drive lol. What memories they keep or don't was confusing me I guess.
Some other info. I put that into a spoiler because i don't know how far into the story you are.
While if there is a spoiler, it should be a really small one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
To continue the PC analogy -- all the memories of events prior to the start of the time loop would be part of the OS.

Except for Sensei, of course.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019

In a later event Tsuneyo does references something that happens at the start of the game, something that she shouldn't know because she wasn't there, and sensei question how she knows it, so this isn't a slip by the dev.
So maybe they do remember about previous loops.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In a later event Tsuneyo does references something that happens at the start of the game, something that she shouldn't know because she wasn't there, and sensei question how she knows it, so this isn't a slip by the dev.
So maybe they do remember about previous loops.
There have been indicators that Tsuneyo in particular isn't impacted as much as others by the whole reset/time/memory fuckery. I suspect she actually knows what's going on and is playing dumb.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes