Castelier

Oct 7, 2021
Yes, the base game is the same.
Only some parts of the content have changed in the dialogues and scenes between versions, so saves are compatible.
The problem is all the lore and H stuff you've missed.
so if i unlock the sex with ayane and apply it to new version it wont show that scene? Example the missionary one

Boomboxthegreat

Jul 6, 2022
The facts are Maya knows what's going on
Jumping in really quick to say that Maya has said she is afraid of what comes next because no other Sensei has made it this far and has no idea how things will play out from here. She has a vague idea of what's going on, but to imply she has more knowledge than that or that she's controlling anything at this point is insane. We don't have the facts. I'm torn between Maya and Noriko at this point, the truth could very well be neither as well. Both of them seem like good people, Noriko might be a bit insane, but I can overlook it since everything else about her is alright. The only character I really hate is Kirin and unless something big comes out that will never change, but she really just seems like a psychopath. Anyway, I'm getting off track. Point is the game isn't even a quarter done, we're far away from getting any real answers about the story.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Maya knows, at least marginally, whats going on.
At this point, we know as much as her. Only thing she knows is Sensei's past and she cant talk about it without him malfunctioning.

We know those things to be true.
We know absolutely nothing about why, how and when this happened. For some reason you take Noriko's words at face value, while ignoring what Maya said about her reasons for doing it and refusing Noriko's accusation that she was the one responsible for his choice to walk away from sisters.

She manipulates the Sensei from the moment the game begins.
She stays away from him. She doesn't even change her usual behavior model when she realised that this Sensei, in fact IS the Sensei.

You can try to do some more mental gymnastics
Listen to yourself. That's you. Not only you're conjuring motives from this air, you straight up making shit up now.

She did it.
She did what. What. All we have a short a vague conversation, from which you selectively ignoring parts that don't fit in your headcanon.

And has told you this isnt the first cycle. Which means shes been doing this for a long time. Which means she's been doing this to one sensei or another for ages.
Been doing what. What, again. Apart from trying to keep Sensei away from her and watching him go to town on every woman over and over. All this vague stuff Noriko's accuses her of relates to a time before time loops.
Or does it? Like i've been trying to tell you this whole time, we know jack.

Making her a shitty person. Exactly like the sensei.
Again, how? She did none of the stalking, grooming, assaulting. Hell, we don't even know if Sensei is the one in control most of the times weird and shitty things happen.

All of this is just you trying to fit a cube into a triangle shaped hole, while ignoring angles that don't fit and accusing anyone else of simping.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO: This tells us you're simping. She's watched this enough times that shes seen people disappear. We *don't* know as much as she does. :ROFLMAO:
I specificly pointed out that the only thing she seems to know more about than Sensei at this moment is their past. At least from what we know now.

She's watched this enough times that shes seen people disappear.
And this relevant how? Are you trying to pin the blame for this on her for some reason, when it's clearly established that she's has no control over this and is herself at risk of the same fate?

Keep going, you'll totally convince us Maya isn't a shit person, if only we just don't read anything. :ROFLMAO:
Well, it clear, judging by how selectively you reply, that you don't actually read the text, skip most of it, leave the stuff that validates your hateboner and take the rest from wiki.

I'll, once again, remind you that we know next to nothing. What did Maya meant by saying Noriko's role was over? What role? Was it to help Sensei grow up, a word (and a theme) frequently being brought up here and there.

Does this all relate to Amiokay (assuming it is Maya or some variation of her, which she somewhat confirms by calling Maya we know a "better version of her") calling herself an "honorary angel"? Noriko straight up said that they (she and Niki) were angels back then. Is she being metaphorical? The song often playing when she speaks literally called "We were angels".

We don't know jack. All of those things related and answers can potentially change our perspective on the events of the game.

By zeroing in (due to your bias) on Maya as culprit, you completely ignoring Ami. She the only character, besides Maya, that appear somewhat lucid, albeit very weird, during Happy Scenes. She's also shown to be awake during latest reset, where every other character, including Maya, were, presumably asleep.

Shove you weird hateboner for Maya up where it can't affect your judgment. We aren't even half done with the game and we still know very little.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It is the best part of the game, solely because is the most developed character arc so far. it's incredibly satisfying seeing her go from the calm, collected, seemingly all kowing character that hates you to the just as lost as you, vulnerable girl that actually loves you but can't show her true feelings. She's best girl (at least until Kaori gets more content)
Yes, Kaori is the best

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
:)Hey, friend, I'm back. Let's revisit some of the things you've said. I hope that this time you won't deflect or ignore arguments that are inconvenient for you.:)

The conversation with Noriko tells us everything we need to know about her.
You conveniently ignore the part where she says that walking away from sisters was his choice. Twice. I already brought this point up and you just ignored it.
Maya for 20% of the game: secretly betrayed you,
Literally a scene between Maya and Noriko that explains it all. :ROFLMAO:
Where exactly an indication of "secret betrayal" there? Her reasons: to protect Sensei from horrible memories induced by Noriko. Does she has a valid reason for saying this? We don't know, but leaving this out is disingenuous of you at best. Also, to reiterate: according to her it was Sensei's choice to go away.
kept you from a woman you actually love,
Niki. Your 'old fiance', according to the wiki.
This is where I pointed out that there's another person being hinted for that role.
You (what a surprise!) completely ignored (and deflected) my answer, because it shows you don't actually played the game, just skipped around.
It makes those statements...
So... Have you even played the game? It seems like you skipped all the content relating to this.
Did you not read anything?
...extra ironic.
It's ok to like her, just stop pretending she isn't just as manipulative as the MC is.
it's like y'all just skip the parts that make Maya as bad as the MC. :ROFLMAO:
That you refuse to understand it isn't my fault. Maya is just as trash as Sensei is.
Maya manipulates the Sensei through the entire game.
She's a pretty shitty person.
Maya isn't any better than he is.
Making her a shitty person. Exactly like the sensei.
You still haven't elaborated on how is she just as shitty and manipulative as mc. I pointed out that she never assaulted or groomed anyone and Noriko's accusation are pretty vague and are refused (some) by Maya. Others are open to interpretation as we don't know what actually happened.
I said:
I am. You are just ignoring the fact that we don't actually know what happened and rely solely on Noriko's words, how she percieved what happened. In a world where, need I remind you, perception and memories are highly unreliable.
Your answer:
Maya herself tells you when Noriko is introduced.
Tells what? The only thing she clearly communicates that she hates Noriko. Whatever its varanted or a simple rivalry (both?) we don't know.
She literally screamsget out, get out you fucking cunt. :ROFLMAO: While in class. Did you not read anything?
How is that a reposte to what I said? I said we don't know what actually happened, we only have Noriko's words vs Maya's. You counter this with "bUt MaYa sCreaMed aT heR, and In a CLasSroom too!"
Maya and Noriko have an entire dialogue about this.
From which you only take Noriko's words from.
Maya is a shit person. Her actions make her a shit person. Actions she chose to do. It's not a hateboner, its a simple fact: Maya is a shit person. You'll continue to rage post of course, long pointless diatribes that excuse what she's done, but it wont prove you're not a simp. Thanks for coming to this TED Talk.
None of the simping you've done has changed the simple fact that Maya has made multiple choices for the Sensei. Niki and Noriko are two of them,
This is were you do a factory reset and just go back to previous points, ignoring my counter-arguments. Again: Noriko words vs Maya. At least adreess what Maya says.
For all we know she's going to keep him trapped until all the competition disappears. The facts are Maya knows what's going on and has controlled the situation without even asking what the Sensei wants a single time.
You're ignoring the basic facts: Maya knows, at least marginally, whats going on. Maya kept the Sensei away from people. We know those things to be true.
She manipulates the Sensei from the moment the game begins.
This is where you show you bias again. This and the fact that you just skip dialog and instead take info from wiki, because this braindead take completely ignores all of those scenes (scary house, recent reset) that shows us she's really not sure what's going on and definitely not in control. Also, again, ignoring Maya's side of things, only Noriko's. If i was doing a drinking game, I would've died from alcohol poisoning by now.:)
You can try to do some more mental gymnastics
The irony here is thick and rich with nutrients.
to justify it using 'vague' or 'mysterious' arguments.
Yes, those are definitely my arguments. Glad to see you have such amazing reading and comprehending capabilities.
There is no story outside that that matters.
Very definitive and absurd statement when we aren't even halfway through the game.
It's not a hateboner
Maya can die in a housefire. I won't ever change my mind about that. I'm sorry Maya-simps, it just wont happen.
Are you sure about it?
Maya for 80% of the game: Fuck off, I dont like you
I'm starting to think that's the real underlying issue here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
She's best girl (at least until Kaori gets more content)
Just out of perversity, I automatically dislike any character with heterochromia. It's such a blunt way for the content creator to say "HEY GUYZ I WANT YOU TO LIKE THIS CHARACTER RIGHT THERE" that my instinct is do the opposite.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
I'll chime in to post a rough timeline of the events regarding Sensei before the start of the game (mind, not everything's verified) only because bob is very insisting on the 'canon' even thoug we aren't even sure of the exact canon

- Sensei grows up in the old district an befriends her neighbour Niki, we don't know everything about his family only that he has an older brother

- Sensei is molested/groomed during middle school by a teacher named Sekai who's also in a relationship with sensei's older brother (it has not been verified that the events with sekai happened during middle school but given the way she talks to sensei during good boy I think is fair to assumed that sensei must have been around 12 or younger when it happened)

- Assuming the main girl are all ~15 yo, Ami and the rest of the girls are born when Sensei was 16 yo and in highschool, by this point you could asume that sensei is still being groomed / has an affair with Sekai (some people also theorized that Sensei is Ami's father)

- Sensei and Niki begin a relationship when Sensei was on his last year of highschool / first year of college (this is mentioned by Niki herself citing the age difference, and during that flashback in 'Spotless Mind' Noriko is still a toddler, probably 4 yo at most)

- Sensei and Niki's relationship lasts 5 year until the accident (sidenote, this accident seems to have involved Kaori). Sensei was either present or arrived shortly after it happened. This left him severly traumatized and decided to leave Niki by his own volition, they were never engaged by the way

- Sensei and Ami started living together, here Ami mentions that sensei was in an incredible bad state and that she nursed him back to normal.

- Sensei eventually decides to move on and starts tutoring. Noriko's parente caught wind of it and sing her up for tutoring (this is mentioned by Noriko herself) interstingly Noriko mentions that Sensei did not wanted to meet Niki, but had no problem with her (mentioned in event 'Loxosceles reclusa')

- Maya, at a later date, also signs up for tutoring and quickly becomes close with Sensei and starts a 'fucked up relationship' (as stated by noriko) with him. So far this is the first mention of Maya, we still dont know anything regarding Maya before this, nothing about his family or her upbringing, maybe she and sensei met before hand, maybe not.

- Sensei 'chooses' Maya (whatever that means) and stops private tutoring students and disappears again. Noriko mentions that the last time she saw Sensei was 3 years before the current timeline, and he was apparently with Maya. This is also the time when Maya and Ayane became friends with Ami as she metions meeting them during middle school.

- Sensei starts teaching in his current role, and is in charge of Ami's class, something here happened that set the world to its current state but we still don't know what was (many theories, Senseis comitted suicide, Maya became pregnant, maybe another accident happened). Many loop and resets later we are at the begining of the game

So Sensei was never Niki fiance (only thing that is mentioned is that noriko a her parents believed that they'll eventually marry) Maya appears way late into the timeline and she wasn't the reason sensei left Niki, she also didn't keep her away from her that was all on sensei. She did keep him away, or at least persuaded him to stay away, from Noriko. However this is she say, the other person says scenario, Mayas says sensei choose her, Noriko say Maya kept him away.

So far we only know that Maya has been lying to Ami, as she doesn't know the previous history between sensei and Maya. So this theory of Maya is secretely manipulating everything doesn't really holds up so far.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Just out of perversity, I automatically dislike any character with heterochromia. It's such a blunt way for the content creator to say "HEY GUYZ I WANT YOU TO LIKE THIS CHARACTER RIGHT THERE" that my instinct is do the opposite.
Haha, I'll concede that part of why I like the character is because of her desing (heterochromia included) but I also have a soft spot for the lovable idiot / quirky type of characters, add in that she's involved in Yumi's background (another fav of mine) and potentially involved in the accident thing, leaves me wanting to see more of her

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Maya is incredibly sus and undoubtedly has done some shady shit we don't know about, but there's no reason to blame her for stuff she had nothing to do with.

It's interesting how in 25p1 the event menu has the three core girls associated with each existing chapter: Ami is the Chapter One girl (makes sense, she's the first person you meet and gives you an introduction to the world and the weird shit), Maya is the Chapter Two girl (again, makes sense, chapter 2 starts with the resets going off the rails and it becoming clear that she doesn't know everything, and in chapter 2 we learn a lot more about her backstory with Sensei), and Ayane is Chapter 3. I'm very interested to see where her arc goes.

Reactions: akselx and iebb03

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Lessons in Love [v0.25.0 Part 1] [Selebus]

Compressed game for systems:
Windows, Linux and Macintosh

Approximate size is 1.44 Gigas

Windows, Linux and Macintosh : Mega Pixeldrain

Windows and Linux Workupload
Macintosh Workupload
Isn't there a compressed version of the game that has all the nsfw scenes? Because I downloaded this compressed version but it is the version "The Legend Of The Huggy Boy" (I need the compressed version for pc)

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
- Sensei and Niki's relationship lasts 5 year until the accident (sidenote, this accident seems to have involved Kaori). Sensei was either present or arrived shortly after it happened. This left him severly traumatized and decided to leave Niki by his own volition, they were never engaged by the way
regarding this point, what accident? and where do we find out that Kaori was involved in it? I'm drawing a blank trying to remember this part of the plot. I know Kaori was in an accident (car?) as a kid that made her how she is, and that she's related to Yuki, but I don't remember when that was connected to Sensei. I also don't remember what accident happened with Sensei and Niki.

I might have to replay this shit again lol

Reactions: iebb03

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
regarding this point, what accident? and where do we find out that Kaori was involved in it? I'm drawing a blank trying to remember this part of the plot. I know Kaori was in an accident (car?) as a kid that made her how she is, and that she's related to Yuki, but I don't remember when that was connected to Sensei. I also don't remember what accident happened with Sensei and Niki.

Don't worry, you're not losing your memory. It's not explicitly stated that it's the same accident, it's an assumption.

And not an entirely unreasonable one.

The accident that made Miku so traumatized by loud noises is very possibly the same accident, as well.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019

I should have specified more, it wasn't an accident involving Niki, is the one involving Ami's parents. Sensei decided to leave Niki because of it (we still don't know why tho). Regarding Kaori, we know that she suffered an accident and the timeline kinda fits. The theory is that the accident that killed Ami's parents also involved Kaori and Miku's parents (that last one is less certain given that we don't know how they died, just that miku has PTSD whenever she hears a loud noise)

Reactions: jamyong

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Sensei decided to leave Niki because of it (we still don't know why tho).
It might've been because Noriko (and I guess Nikki too) were giving him flashbacks of his lost family (Maya might have alluded to something of this sort), and he'd rather not deal with this at all.
the theory is that the accident that killed Ami's parents also involved Kaori and Miku's parents (that last one is less certain given that we don't know how they died, just that miku has PTSD whenever she hears a loud noise)
I still don't know whatever I like this development or not. This would be dramatic, but maybe way too coincidental.

I also like a theory where they are all actually sophisticated androids that might've been used for various tasks (combat with aliens?) and then later reassigned and reprogrammed to be high schoolers (as one does with high tech inorganic life forms), but the artifacts remain in their systems.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
I still don't know whatever I like this development or not. This would be dramatic, but maybe way too coincidental.
I agree, similar to the Uta's brother killed Sana's wich is even more of a stretch and AFAIK doesn't holds up

Haven't hear about the androids one but with the wire gods, the 'rewritings' and the AI references there might be something to it

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes