akselx

Mar 29, 2020
even more of a stretch and AFAIK doesn't holds up
Yeah, considering he lives in Nara.
Haven't hear about the androids one but with the wire gods, the 'rewritings' and the AI references there might be something to it
I'm proud owner of this theory. It's an evolution of my initial "this whole world is actually a broken visual novel" theory. I tried to harass question Selebus in dms over this, but he just refused to admit that I'm right.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It's interesting how in 25p1 the event menu has the three core girls associated with each existing chapter: Ami is the Chapter One girl (makes sense, she's the first person you meet and gives you an introduction to the world and the weird shit), Maya is the Chapter Two girl (again, makes sense, chapter 2 starts with the resets going off the rails and it becoming clear that she doesn't know everything, and in chapter 2 we learn a lot more about her backstory with Sensei), and Ayane is Chapter 3. I'm very interested to see where her arc goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also like a theory where they are all actually sophisticated androids that might've been used for various tasks (combat with aliens?) and then later reassigned and reprogrammed to be high schoolers (as one does with high tech inorganic life forms), but the artifacts remain in their systems.

Last edited:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
do you know the password in the "there is nothing event"? Because i dont seem to hear cleary what is after the 1024
Changing of Seasons: During There is Nothing Enter terminal as “23” & Enter IP address as “2342:5b7:489:de26:c666:x994:3126:b067” & Enter port as “1024” & Enter username as “USER2” & Enter password as “Boobies123”

Edit: extra bullshit if:
If you enter user ID = HOPE
You will not be prompted for a password and “Baby Finches” triggers.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Look, I realise that some of ye really like this game, but keep the insults out of here. If ye want to argue over characters, take it off-topic or DMs.

And to the one fella, stop calling people simps, trolling hard, then reporting the replies. It's only going to lead to more warnings for you.

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Look, I realise that some of ye really like this game, but keep the insults out of here. If ye want to argue over characters, take it off-topic or DMs.

And to the one fella, stop calling people simps, trolling hard, then reporting the replies. It's only going to lead to more warnings for you.
^ This.
and please put out more spoiler warnings :( already saw more than i wanted by accident.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I still don't know whatever I like this development or not. This would be dramatic, but maybe way too coincidental.
Depends on how it's handled. We don't know a lot of particulars about the accident(s).

For all we know, that accident may have involved a bus full of teenage girls, and this is their purgatory.

Redzonejoe

Jul 4, 2021
So my understanding of the timeline, with a focus on Maya's relationship with Sensei. Inspired by recent arguments about Maya and that one timeline post. Note, I haven't spent a lot of time on the wiki, discord or this forum discussing various theories, and it's been months since I last played the game so it may be a bit unrefined. Also, actual spoilers.

Reactions: Brumel and akselx

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
screenshot0006.png
To all the excellent modders out there, can anyone please make a mod that hides the date at the top left corner, or show only on hover or something? I like to keep screenshots of the cute renders and that day counter is really annoying.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Noticed something a little odd. In the Haruka event "Performance Review" you can see Noriko in the background, outside the cafe. This is before she's been introduced. I doubt it's significant but I thought it was interesting.

I tried searching the topic to see if it's been mentioned but didn't find anything.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Noticed something a little odd. In the Haruka event "Performance Review" you can see Noriko in the background, outside the cafe. This is before she's been introduced. I doubt it's significant but I thought it was interesting.

I tried searching the topic to see if it's been mentioned but didn't find anything.
It was mentioned several times (one time by me) before she was introduced. Selebus just does this sometimes as a teaser. He did the same with Io.

So my understanding of the timeline, with a focus on Maya's relationship with Sensei. Inspired by recent arguments about Maya and that one timeline post. Note, I haven't spent a lot of time on the wiki, discord or this forum discussing various theories, and it's been months since I last played the game so it may be a bit unrefined. Also, actual spoilers.

Reactions: crustlord12
May 19, 2020
if it's not too much to ask, could you (or someone) post screenshots of Noriko, and Io popping up like that? I can't play for a bit and I'd like to see these
In addition to them....
- Yasu in Ayane event: "Names of Our Children"
1661440947158.png

"melon salesperson" (unnamed girl) in main chp2 event: "Glued to the Sky":
1661450890578.png
1661451760275.png
She can also be seen if you reach 2000 love points with Ayane before event "Scientific Research".
A new option will appear (It won't work in replay scene mode):
1661453201212.png

Last edited:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I wonder, where is confidence comes from in this guy to create a game with such depressed tone.
Like, there is suicide wrote all over the place.
How?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I wonder, where is confidence comes from in this guy to create a game with such depressed tone.
Like, there is suicide wrote all over the place.
How?
The same way Vladimir Nabokov wrote Lolita even though he's not a pedo or even Arthur Conan Doyle wrote Sherlock without being a detective himself :ROFLMAO:
Not saying its the case (since idk the author), but an autor can detached himself from its work and make things not only about his own thoughts but from different perspectives sometimes even contradicting his own beliefs :WeSmart:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just had an insane idea, what if the dev added a scene's requirements to unobtained scenes in the event track when you click on them, with a checkmark next to a requirement if you fulfilled it, in case it has multiple requirements, it would make everyone's experience a lot better, as we won't have to go back and forth to the wiki if we feel stuck.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes